I love you KV...May your soul Rip

Discussion in 'Bereavement' started by deepthiraj, Nov 10, 2014.

1. umasivasankar

umasivasankar IL Hall of Fame

sir neenga reply pandradhu KV mam eh reply pandra maari eruku.....kalpavirksham userid pakkathula green light paakarthuke romba sandhoshama eruku sir .thank u

2 people like this.
  2. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Sir,

I wish you should stick with us for some time, I know there is no words for life loss so I don't want to compromise you at any cost but when ever we feel sad we have two way to get stress out one we have to cry as much as you can the second we should share with our friends. Then only we can come back to normal but one thing The Golden Memories will never wave out from us.

So pl. stick with us this our humble request

1 person likes this.
  3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Sir you write whatever comes in your mind and share with us.she read my poem "Athirasam" and in every post she mentioned it.she loved us all and we miss her very much.I saw from one post she visited sankarankoil and if I have known earlier I would have invited to my home town Tirunelveli.we expect your writeup sir.

2 people like this.
  4. kalpavriksham

kalpavriksham Gold IL'ite

Respected elders and our dear children,
    completed all the rituals for KV. I was quite busy with the pre and post preparations of the same.I felt like reading Mrs. JS"s mam's "Garuda Puranam"(KV's most favourite snippet of her very favourite mam.). But feeling very exhausted, physically and mentally. Hence may not be able to read, I feel. But she has read it for herself a few days back! and saved me the trouble of the same.
    I once again thank you all for participating in the grief and thank you all for your PMs.I will try to reply you all after a few days or so.
    Thank you all once again. i will go through all the threads by you all as we were doing before.
    Wishing the children the very best and regards to the elders.
    Thank you all.

5. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

we are with you and understand the loneliness you are subjected to - please do relax and come here when it is possible. we are here to share both happiness and sadness.

6. deepthiraj

deepthiraj Platinum IL'ite

Take Care of your health pa....

7. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Sir please visit whenever you want to share your feelings.I never thought a virtual friend's demise would affect me so much.Try to write .

Regards
    periamma

8. kalpavriksham

Thank you very much Mr. GG.
    We both were very much amazed at this exceptional quality of yours of consoling people and guiding them. KV always used to instruct me to write not paragraphs packed with words but only 2-liners since it seems, you would just not read anything but the 1st and the last line and also insisted that the FB should be crisp and to the point like you. Her muscular disability in her hands interfered with her typing, but was able to write better.Initially we had ignored it applying some balm and it was too late for any treatment. I take this opportunity to tell all of you to not to ignore your health at any point of time. even her sugar was a gift of my massive Heart attack. with no issues for ourselves, she felt only darkness around her and this made her very weak, meek. She was quite a strong person mentally taking all the remarks in their stride. but my double heart attack made her loose all her balance both physically and mentally. Sorry sir for my outpour. we both consider you as a person of good understanding and i never expected a FB for this, that too, so immediately.Thank you sir. God Bless you and your family with all happiness on earth.

9. kalpavriksham

DR daughter,
    Thank you for the concern.
    I was thinking of you on the 10th day(Friday). Because only daughters have to cook rice for the parents acc. to our customs. Though i dont know you all by face, i was thinking of all of you, because you all gave her all happiness during her last phase of life,
    Definitely she will be born to you. it may take some more years and you would have definitely forgotten these oldies. i am feeling very heavy to write this.
    Take care of your health and all the very best.

10. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

for things that happen beyond our control, none to be blamed. it was neither intentional arrogance nor ignorance. don't add further stress to yourself please.