1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love You, But I Can't Live With You Part - 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jul 24, 2018.

1. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

no doubt now...Prashanth is Nadu's Ex..Awkward..Way to go @pranavi1987

pranavi1987 likes this.
  2. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Peddadas. I am glad that you liked it, very good guess.

3. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE – 11

What are you thinking, you had asked me for water, I got it and have been calling you, are you in this world? Please take this said Nandu’s cousin.

Nandu suddenly came into senses, “Is Prashanth in India?” she thought to herself, if that is the case, why didn’t he call or message me?

Prashanth looked at her, she saw pain in his eyes, and she felt like his eyes are questioning her “why did you do this? I can’t forgive you for what you did.”

Did I do the mistake? Only I?

People say, time heals every one thing, is my heart really healed?

She remembered her mom’s words, the moment she thinks for forgetting the past and start a new life with Vineel, In some way or the other, or some situations which are making her to remember her past again and again, she is becoming upset and ultimately that is creating a resentment in this marriage.

Do I really want this kind of marriage? Or a happy married life?

Then what am I expecting in this marriage ? Am I really going to get a Happy married life?” she thought to herself.

“Happy Married Life to Both you, I am sure You will be very happy” said Prashanth.

He hugged Vineel and greeted Nandana.

Thanks for coming Prashanth, I am very happy to see you here said Vineel

Prashanth wiped his tears without Vineel’s notice, but Nandu observed that, she got tears from her eyes too, she was happy and sad after seeing Prashanth after a long time.

Without me How will you get married?, You gave me a very big surprise and shock today said Prashanth.

What is the shock? me getting married? once you get married life is full of surprises and shocks every moment, Is that true, Vineel whispered to Prashanth.

Really I don’t know, I am not yet married, If I get married I will tell you, But I can see your future.

Prashanth left them, he turned back gave a sharp look to Nandu and left.

Nandana and Vineel are dressed in traditional attire, Nandu was looking very cute in traditional Sari.

They both sat beside each other and all the marriage rituals started.

Since it was early morning marriage, most of the friends were either sleeping or they left, Prashanth stayed back.

Nandu is feeling very sleepy, she is attending the rituals with half sleep, all the elders are very busy.

When the wedding was happening, once she fell on Vineel, what is this can’t you sit properly said Vineel in a harsh tone.

She got angry.

Later all the rituals are completed and Vineel is ready to tie the Knot.

Nandana heart started beating very fast, after few mins, she is leaving back everything, her parents, her surname and she has to start new life with him, she becomes his wife, he becomes her life.

She will be “Nandana Vineel” in a minute.

Vineel mind is also blank, he is still feeling Is this dream or true?, still can’t believe that he is getting married.

He tied three knots.

Nandana thought in her mind “ I am dead”.

Everyone started congratulating and blessing them.

Parents blessed them.

Shanthi was very happy, she had struggled a lot to make her accept for this proposal, now she is feeling happy.

Nandu felt emotional, she hugged her mom and both of them cried.

Lakshmi came to Shanthi, they both became emotional too, and probably they remembered their wedding days.

With emotional outbursts, Nandu left to Lakshmi and Mahendra house.

Prashanth waved good bye to them and left, Vineel insisted him to come home, He said he will meet them later.

They all sat in car, she sat beside Vineel.

Lakshmi and Mahendra are in this car, Sirisha , Srikanth and Shreya are in other car.

They all started back home, the roads were bad, she could sense the Vineel shoulder is touching her shoulder, when they are travelling.

She got frustrated and irritated and created some space between them and put a bag.

Vineel saw her, understood what she did and turned his face other side.

They all reached home, Nandu was feeling tired, blank, as soon as they reached home.

Shanthi and Krishna too reached their home in a different car.

Lakshmi introduced Nandu to her relatives families, she met all the relatives, except her FIL’s sister family, they didn’t come to the wedding as they have some family issues.

There are some rituals and by the time they finished all of them it was evening.

Every one left, Shanthi and Krishna too left.

she didn’t get a chance to talk to her mom as they were busy since morning.

Shreya is giving her company, Sirisha showed her some of the Sari’s.

Vineel left the place, he went inside bed room.

When Nandu was with every one, she was feeling fine, Once her parents left she felt lonely.

She is feeling inconvenient there, she doesn’t want to go to Vineels room.

All these days, someone or other was there, now she has to face all alone. She has to face him alone.

Lakshmi came to Nandana and said

Nandana ,Vineel is very good boy, he loves his family a lot, He used to be very fun loving but from past few years, he is keeping to himself, He became very introvert, He gets angry quickly, after he went abroad he changed a lot.

He became silent, so even if he says you anything, don’t take it to heart, If he loves someone, He will give life for them. He will go till any extent to help them, I am very blessed to have a son like him.

I wish you both will be happy like this and you understand him.

Ok Aunty, sure she said.

She thought in her mind, “Every mother will think about her son like this only, most of the mothers don’t know what their sons really are”.

Sirisha said now you go and sleep, you must be tired. We have moved all your belongings to your room.

Nandana is feeling very tired, she want to take bath in hot water and sleep.

Idea of staying with Vineel is irritating her, but she can’t escape now.

Nandana entered Vineel’s room, it was very big, with all shelves, wall has very good paintings.

She saw a picasa painting on the wall which was looking very beautiful.

Wall is colored in black and white, with small flowers on it.

Interior is looking awesome.

There was one more room inside his room, which he made as his office room which was neatly organized.

He was sitting there working on his laptop, office room has one big book shelf, with lot of books , it has a refrigerator and bed too.

His room is very well organized, she remembered her messy room and laughed.

Vineel looked at her, when she laughed and said.

What do you want? Why did you come here? He said without turning his head from laptop.

She was tired, sleepy and frustrated by hearing his question she got irritated. She didn’t answer his question

I am asking you only what are you doing here? What do you want?

“Divorce” she said.

He turned towards her and said……………………………….

Adharv, Ammu2886, peddadas and 3 others like this.
  4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

ouch! Such a fierce discussion, Vineel should keep his temper low..lol .. What is this with Prashanth guy..both had pain in eye..ahh..so interesting..

pranavi1987 likes this.
  5. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank You, Let us see how will be Vineel in future episodes, Thanks for your feedback.

6. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thanks for your feedback friends, you can add your ideas/thoughts here, if your ideas fit into the plot, I will surely implement them.

Once again thanks for all your love and support, here is the new episode.

EPISODE 12

I am asking you only what are you doing here? What do you want?

“Divorce” she said.

Very good Nandana, I will surely try to fulfill your wish. If I forget, you keep reminding me.

Thank you, she said.

I am tired and feeling sleepy, I want to sleep now she said.

Go and sleep, I am not stopping you, said Vineel without looking at her.

I want to sleep here in this room she said.

“What?”

Yes, you go and sleep there, I can’t share room with you, said Nandana.

Thank God, no need to see your face till morning he said.

Okay do you know to read mind? She asked

What?

Yes, you exactly said what I am thinking in my mind said Nandana.

Vineel gave an angry look and left.

Nandu got all her belongings to that room, she went and took bath, she came and arranged her bed in office room.

While closing the door, she peeped into Vineel’s room looks like he is on call with someone. She heard the conversation, she couldn’t hear the caller voice but she heard the Vineel’s voice.

Vineel: I was thinking about you today a lot, I missed you.

I am waiting to meet you soon.

Are you planning to come India? When?

Surprise?

Not possible in meeting at home, we will meet outside. I don’t want anyone to know about our meeting.

Sure, Thanks you so much, Good day.

I am happy too for you dear.

Thanks bye.

Nandu thought “Whom he is talking to?”

His girlfriend?

Looks like she is abroad.

Hey stupid Nandu, Do you really need all these? First you look the door and sleep her mind warned.

She went near door, gave a sharp look at Vineel , closed the door and tried to lock, she couldn’t , she tried twice.

Vineel knocked the door and she stepped back, he came in and said.

This lock is mad, very difficult, you should stretch this out and then lock it, and else it won’t work.

If you apply your mind, it is easy to handle things.

Nandu said “Yes, but it is difficult to handle people even after applying mind and slammed the door”

Nandu lied down on her bed, she remembered her mom.

Mom “I miss you a lot”, she thought.

Does Vineel have any girl friends at abroad?

Let him have ten girlfriends, I don’t care.

Since it is a new place, she felt difficult to sleep, she is too tired to think about anything now, and she dozed off.

It was 8 am in the morning, she heard the door knock.

She is feeling very sleepy.

She couldn’t get up from the bed, after few knocks, door was opened.

She didn’t open the eyes and said “Mom coffee, bed coffee”.

This is not your house Nandana, my house and my room said Vineel.

Suddenly she woke up and rubbed her eyes, she remembered, she is married now.

Dad needs a file now, urgent, if you move little, I will take file from the cupboard, Said Vineel.

How did you open the door when it is locked from inside? Don’t you have manners?

I have manners, that’s why knocked for many times, since you didn’t open, I have opened it from outside with “keys”.

I just wanted to check if you are fine or fainted here.

Why will I faint? I am a brave girl, you don’t know about me said Nandu.

There are lots of cockroaches here, some time they just crawl on your bed.

There is one near your leg too trying to crawl now, said Vineel.

“Ahhh” she shouted and tried to check her legs.

Vineel laughed and said, you said you are a brave girl, I was kidding, and move fast I need file now, Dad is waiting.

Everyone is waiting for you in the breakfast table, come down fast he said and left.

She quickly took bath, got ready, and wore a light purple dress with matching bangles, looking absolutely beautiful.

She came down the stairs and saw everyone at breakfast table, sitting and chatting.

Dad take me to the park today asked Shreya.

Our flight is midnight , we have to pack things said Srikanth.

“No”, I want to play some time.

When Nandu came, Shreya went running to her and said

Aunty, will you take me to the park? No one is listening to me she said.

Ok Shreya I will take you, Did you eat your breakfast she asked.

No, I don’t want to eat until you all promise me to take outside today.

Don’t behave like a small kid, you are grown up now Shreya said Sirisha.

Some elders also behaves like kids, what is wrong in Shreya behaving like that sis? He quickly looked at Nandana and they both eyes met, Nandu gave a sharp look.

I have someone visiting at our office today, for quick and urgent meeting. I will join you after meeting. Said Mahendra.

Dad, can I join you too asked Vineel.

No need Vineel, I will take care of it.

Dad, Is the design team coming to meet us, I want to be part of that meeting, and I will join you.

Stop your business meetings now, let me serve breakfast for all of you said Lakshmi.

Nandana , please sit beside Vineel said Lakshmi.

She has no other option, she is feeling like running away from there.

How are you feeling here Nandana asked Lakshmi.

Feel free to say anything if you want to, this is your house from now.

Lakshmi served idli and chutney to everyone.

Nandu saw it and felt like crying, she hates idli, whenever her mom serves idli she used to skip her breakfast.

Now she is struck here, every one started eating, she is feeling uneasy.

Vineel started eating and observed her face and saw her, she is just staring at her breakfast, he whispered to her

“What are you doing?”

If you don’t want to eat idli, tell my mom

No no, I can’t tell told Nandu. Give me an idea to escape this situation she asked.

Ok , I will give you, but not for free, later you should do whatever I say he said.

Ok deal, Nandu "why are you struck like this?" she thought to herself.

I will pull serving dish here, slowly you put them back no one will know said Vineel.

Lakshmi saw empty plate and said to Nandana.

You ate so fast, do you want more?

Mom, I need some Pongal said Vineel.

Suddenly Lakshmi got diverted and served Pongal to both of them.

Thank God said Nandana.

Say Thank you Vineel also.

Suddenly phone rang, Lakshmi picked up and gave to Mahendra.

Mahendra faced turned serious no need, tell your husband that my son is married now, that too “Arranged marriage”, and he married the girl chosen by me. That’s Vineel.

I am proud of my son and he hang up the phone.

Dad, Please relax, why are you showing the anger on uncle to Nirmala aunty said Sirisha.

Who is that? Asked Nandana to Sirisha.

She is my Dad’s younger sister Nirmala.

Cheer up now Dad, we are getting late and they both left to office.

Adharv, mbharani, peddadas and 3 others like this.
  7. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

nice going - waiting to see the silly cat fights between the duo ;)

pranavi1987 likes this.
  8. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

did Nanadu get pongal ?? lol..good..what is he going to ask her ?

pranavi1987 likes this.
  9. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 13

Aunty , you have promised me to take to the park, let us go now came Shreya after Vineel and Mahendra left to office.

Ok come said Nandana.

It is very difficult to stop her once she is outside, I will also come with you, Srikanth is going out to meet his friend now said Sirisha.

Sirisha and Nandana left to the park with Shreya.

Shreya started playing, Sirisha and Nandu sat in nearby fountain and started chit chatting by watching her playing.

Nandu asked Sirisha “Can I ask you something?”

Sure Nandana, you can ask me anything said Sirisha.

Why is Nirmala aunty angry on uncle and aunty?

Because of Vineel.

Vineel ! what happened?

Actually they have a daughter, whom they want Vineel to marry, but she liked someone from college, to which everyone in the family opposed.

Then Vineel went and helped them, He got her married with her boyfriend.

This triggered rift between two families, they are upset because, if Vineel hadn’t helped her, she wouldn’t have taken a drastic step to get married without parents.

Even my parents didn’t like Vineels involvement in her marriage, but we cannot change whatever is done.

So there were many arguments between two families, in the spur of moment, our uncle told my dad that we will know the pain if Vineel loves someone and get married without parents’ consent.

My Dad said that Vineel is never like that. He is pretty confident that he will get married according to our choice.

From then, they stopped visiting us, actually Nirmala aunty likes us, but since her husband restricts to visit our house, she is not visiting us.

Our cousin is settled in Canada now with her family, ultimately she is happy, and that’s what we want.

Vineel is like that, if he trusts someone or likes someone, and If he believes that they are doing right, no matter what happens, he will support them at the cost of anything.

Nandu felt nice for a second, when she heard about what Vineel did.

Come Shreya it is getting late for lunch, we have to go and pack our things too yelled Sirisha.

They went back home, Lakshmi arranged lunch for them, Mahendra came for lunch but Vineel stayed back in office.

All had lunch together, Nandu is feeling very lonely in new place, and she thought to visit her mom soon.

After lunch she helped Sirisha in packing her things.

In evening Vineel came very tired with meetings.

You came home finally, I thought we have to leave without seeing you. Said Sirisha.

Come let us go to airport said Mahendra.

Vineel said give me 5mins Dad, I will get ready and he went into his room.

Nandana was getting ready in her room to go to airport, she saw Vineel , he is looking dull and tired.

She was scared to talk to him, He got ready and left, without talking to her.

He didn’t even ask her to come to airport.

Lakshmi and Mahendra were busy with Sirisha’s family , they didn’t notice Nandana.

All got into the car and Vineel started car.

Hey wait said Sirisha “Where is Nandana?”

I thought she already sat in the car, Okay let me go and call her said Lakshmi.

Mom, we are already getting late, we are dropping off sister to airport, we are not going to Singapore, It is Okay even if Nandana doesn’t join us.

They didn’t say anything and they left to airport.

Nandu sat alone at home, tears rolled down from her eyes; she had just came today to this house, How can they leave her alone like this.

She missed her mom a lot, she remembered Geetha.

She called her mom and spoke for some time.

She told her mom, she is very happy here and she misses them a lot.

Shanthi asked her to visit once, she told she would call Vineel and invite them for dinner.

Nandu said okay and hung the phone.

She sat on the bed time is 10 PM night, she is not feeling sleepy, she looked in Vineel’s room, there are some wedding gifts lying down there, she didn’t feel like touching them.

Suddenly a gift there caught her attention; it has “Happy married life from Prashanth”

Prashanth, suddenly she remembered him, the way he questioned her with his eyes in wedding.

She took the gift and unwrapped it slowly.

It has a beautiful box which has a beautiful watch, a lovely photo frame with heart symbols and finally a ring.

She took the ring and observed it and got shocked, it is specially made, and we can change the shape of it by adjusting the sides.

She gave that ring to Prashanth and totally forgot about it.

“Is that the same ring?”

She took that ring into her hands, she remembered the past, suddenly she saw Prashanth visiting card too in the box, and it has his phone number.

She took her phone and saved the number.

Wait Nandana why are you saving his number? Do you want to call him? Talk to him asked her intuition.

“I don’t know” said Nandana to herself.

Will I be able to talk to him ? Isn’t it too late? Will he talk to me? Asked Nandana to herself.

She kept the gift items given by Prashanth in the box and kept ring too inside. She carefully wrapped the gift again and left it there.

What if Vineel shouts at her why did she opened the gift.

It is 11 PM night, Nandu is getting scared, and she was never alone in the house that too night, they might come to home after 2hours.

Initially she thought she will lock the office room door from inside and sleep, but she felt scared that she is alone.

She left the door open, as she is feeling very sleepy; she had adjusted her bed and slept.

Vineel came back from airport, he came into his room and switched on the light, his body is aching from last one week due to wedding preparations and lack of sleep.

He saw Nandana room door is opened.

She kept the window of the room open, it is very windy outside, and cool breeze is flowing inside.

She is looking beautiful in light blue salwar, she has anklets which are making sound when the breeze comes.

Vineel came inside, came closer to her, put his hand on her hand, she screamed don’t touch me and suddenly wake up from sleep.

No one is there.

Vineel was sleeping on his bed, woke up from his sleep, “What happened?”

“Why are you shouting at midnight? You don’t sleep properly, you don’t let others sleep, whats wrong with you?” said Vineel

Suddenly something fell at her leg, she screamed again “Ahhh”.

There is lizard here, I am getting scared come here.

Vineel came inside her room and switched on the light, he saw a bunch of leaves fell inside from window as door is open.

He quickly laughed and said “See your lizard there?”

She breathed a sigh of relief and said “Thank God” and asked Why did you come to my room?

Because you had shouted “Lizard” that’s why said Vineel.

Not now, when I was sleeping.

Are you mad? Don’t you think I don’t have manners?, I will never come into your room unless you ask, I was sleeping on my bed, you were shouting in the sleep, you had not only disturbed my sleep but also you are accusing me coming to your room, are you dreaming?

Nandu suddenly realized that it was her dream and said “ ok ok “ leave now.

I will not stay here , I don’t need your permission , please close that door , otherwise next time not leaves, lizards or rats will come inside, then if you shout also I am not going to come said Vineel.

I don’t need your help thanks said Nandana.

After Vineel left, she closed all the doors and slept.

Next day morning, while having breakfast Lakshmi said to Vineel

“Why don’t you take some days off Vineel, you and Nandu go out somewhere?”

Vineel said……………………………………

Rampuri9 likes this.
  10. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Rampuri