1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love You, But I Can't Live With You Part - 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jul 24, 2018.

1. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Vinutha for your feedback.

Prashanth is not aware of all the happenings about Deepu, at this point of time, Prashanth doesnt know who Deepu is.As I already told Vineel is introvert, he keeps most of the things to himself, only expresses it when time comes.
    He is tensed in Deepu's matter already, trying to save her, so he didnt get a chance to let Prashanth know and Prashanth is already out of city.

2. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 52

Nandu said before leaving, be happy for ever stranger, she stressed the word stranger………….it is all over……………….

Vineel felt very bad and hurt with Nandu’s words,he had expected Nandu would be upset , But he didn’t expect that she would end their relationship.

Is it so easy to end our relationship Nandu? He thought to himself

Deepu came near Vineel and said “I am Sorry Vineel, this is all because of me”, to save my love , you had to gothrough all this.

Give me a chance, take me to Nandu, she is angry and upset, so I couldn’t tell her any thing, I will explain to her.

I don’t want to be the reason for your breakup Vinni, tears flowed from her eyes.

Vineel towards her and said, Deepu don’t worry about it, you are not the reason for all this.

Nandu gets upset very easily, I known her since childhood, she is the same, she is angry with me these days very often.

She is picking up the fight for silly reasons, If not you, she could have found some other reason to call it quit.

She became very possessive, even If I go out with friends for a movie, she is upset. She accepted me as a friend, but not as a boy friend.

She just want to control my life all the time, even I got angry so many times, but moved on from it.

Today it went little extreme, so she said like that, she cant live without me Deepu. Once she cools down, we will be fine.

You don’t worry.

It doesn’t look like that to me Vineel, she throwed all your gifts, if some thing happens to your relationship because of me “I cant forgive myself”, that guilt will be there for me through out my life.

Nothing will happen to our relationship Deepu, We will fine, you don’t worry, relax now, one day I will send our wedding pics to you.

Are you sure? Deepu asked

I am sure, you don’t think about it at all, now you relax.

Next day, Deepu got ready by 8 :00 am, she got on Vineel’s bike and went to Praveen’s friend house, which they had already decided.

Praveen is ready, by the time they reached there.

Common Deepu, we don’t have time, we have to leave before some one finds out said Praveen.

His friend gave him car keys.

I will send your car back through another friend said Praveen.

He came to Vineel and said “Thank you Vineel”, we can never forget your help, you have protected Deepu from last one week.

Today, if we are together, it is because of you.

No problem Praveen, I want you both to be happy, Wish you both a happy married life.

Don’t forget to share pics.

Deepu came and hugged Vineel, thank you so much Vinni.

This is hundredth time, you are telling me Deepu.

How many times I thank you, also not enough Vineel.

Please convey my regards to Nandu, you both get settled soon, ask me for any help.

Keep in touch over email said Vineel.

Sure, they both thanked and left in the car by road.

Vineel felt relieved after Deepthi left.

His heart is happy that Deepthi found her love at the same time, heavy that he lost his love.

Nandu, why don’t you understand me, he started on his bike and went to a place near Nandu’s hostel and called her.

Her warden answered that she has already left to home town.

Vineel got disappointed and later he packed all his stuff and to start to his home, he remembered Nandu’s words, she said she will be back only after college reopening.

That’s is after a month.

He has to vacate his room also as his studies are done.

He has this room till month end, Prash said he will be back later. He extended his room for one more month, so he can try meeting Nandu atleast when she comes back.

He booked a flight to his home.

Nandu is in train and weeping, why did you do this to me Vineel? How much I trusted you?

I dreamt a life of both of us together, but what did you do? You started ignoring me for another girl.

Her eyes became red, she didn’t feel like having food also, after crying for long time , she slept.

Her parents came to pick her up, Shanthi looked at Nandu, she is looking pale, dull and depressed.

What is this Nandu? You became so thin, she said.

Let her come home first, said Krishna

As soon as she reached home, she took bath and felt little refreshed, but her eyes are swollen and she is looking very dull.

She spoke to her Dad for some time and he left for office.

Shanthi observed Nandu and understood that she is dull for some reason.

After his Dad left, Shanthi and Nandu sat on breakfast table and she made her favourite breakfast.

Nandu didn’t feel like eating, she is not at all feeling hungry, all the time her heart is thinking about Vineel.

Earlier also she used to think about Vineel, but with love and now with hatred.

She pushed the food plate and ran into her bed room, closed the door and started crying.

Shanthi got shocked with her behavior, she went to Nandu’s room and slowly tried to open the door.

It is not locked inside.

She saw Nandana crying on the bed.

She went near and asked Nandu? What happened? why are you crying? Did you have any problem in college?

She got up from the bed and hugged her mom.

Mom, will you ever forgive me?

What happened Nandu? Why will I not forgive you? You are my sweet daughter, what ever mistake you do, I will always forgive you.

Mom, I have ignored your words always ,since childhood and I can see the effect of it today.

What Nandu? You are speaking so differently today. I have noticed you are looking dull. What happened?

Nandu looked into her mom’s eyes and she felt guilt.

Her mom always warned her in her teenage friendship and love, but she ignored. Now she has to face all these.

Why are you silent Nandu? Tell me

Mom, please don’t scold me after I say what I did?

Shanthi hugged her and said, Nandu I was harsh to you , when you were kid and teenager, because at that time , you don’t know what is correct and what is wrong?

Now you are grown up , atleast you can try to judge what is wrong? Even you don’t , we are always there to help you.

Mom, I got cheated mom, she started crying.

In what Nandu?

In Love mom, I didn’t listen to you, that’s why it happened like this.

Shanthi got shocked, you are in girls college Nandu? How did you find some one in Banglore? That too in a new city, who is that?

I don’t want to think about his name also mom. I hate him.

Nandu… how did you trust a stranger so much dear?

He is not a stranger mom, he is my childhood friend.

Who Is the same guy that Kala aunty told? I don’t remember his name though.

Yes Mom.

How did you find him there?

He came to study in different college there and I met him there.

We liked each other and then fell in love, now one more girl came into his life and he started ignoring me.

He always gave reasons that he is preparing for higher studies, going abroad. But my friends saw him with another girl, they told me.

Initially I didn’t believe, but I saw with my own eyes mom and he even agreed that girl is his girl friend.

He told I am a stranger before every one and started crying.

Shanthi understood what happened and she tried to calm down Nandu.

Nandu, Did you do any mistake or it is only love?

No, Mom, I am your daughter, I will never do a mistake, we just loved each other that’s it.

Shanthi got relieved when she heard what Nandu said.

She told her, look Nandu, this is life, you have to face all the challenges which life throws at you.

Think your self as lucky, that you found about him sooner, what would you do, If some thing had gone wrong after marriage?

Now it is just a love break, your life is not over at this point, you have a bright future dear…………..

Bhoonzee, rupz, muggs and 7 others like this.
  3. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

i think now shanti will not allow nandu to go back to college..j guessing ...pranavi

pranavi1987 likes this.
  4. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Fantastic! Well said ma'am :worship2::clap2::clap2: though its just misunderstanding here but your message is applicable in always :number_one:

I liked Nandu being open to her mom and accepting her mistake :thumbsup: Likewise I liked Shanthi aunty handling the scene :worship2: No point in showing her anger toward Nandu.

Lovely flow ma'am. Look forward to know what happens next. Waiting for Prash. Thank you and keep rocking.

pranavi1987 likes this.
  5. blissfull

blissfull Silver IL'ite

@pranavi1987 - Such a lovely story dear and the way you narrate its awesome.

pranavi1987 likes this.
  6. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you all friends with your comments, I am fully occupied today, will come up with next episode tomorrow.

7. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 53

She told her, look Nandu, this is life, you have to face all the challenges which life throws at you.

Think your self as lucky, that you found about him sooner, what would you do, If some thing had gone wrong after marriage?

Now it is just a love break, your life is not over at this point, you have a bright future dear.

Mom, I am feeling very painful, I couldn’t forget him said Nandu.

Shanthi put her hand on Nandu’s head and said, Nandu your age is like that, In this age, it will be like that, If you have a breakup in love.

With time ,intensity of pain decreases, after few years , you will slowly forget everything. In future, if you get married, you will not even remember all these.

This is a temporary pain.

Mom, Thank you so much for understanding me ,Nandu hugged Shanthi.

Shanthi smiled, don’t worry dear, I am always there for you.

Nandu spent her holidays with her parents, Shanthi tried to divert her by taking her to different places and picnics.

But she could see pain in Nandu’s eyes always.

Nandu asked her mom to change phone, she doesn’t want to have any communication with Vinni and he knows this phone number.

Vineel went to his home from Banglore, by the time he reached there, there was lot of issues happened in his family.

Nirmala aunty who is Mahendra’s younger sister and also Deepu’s mother, and her husband Sudhakar uncle had fought with Mahendra and Lakshmi.

They are totally against Deepu getting married to Praveen , as they always dreamt of Deepu getting married to Vineel.

But , when they came to know that Deepu is in love with Praveen, they tried all the ways to separate them.

So, According to them, if Vineel hadn’t helped her, she wouldn’t have taken a step to marry or elope with Praveen.

They are very furious that Vineel encouraged Deepu’s love.

Mahendra also, got angry on Vineel and upset with him , as why did he involve in Deepu’s matter?

I want to help her Dad, She will suffer throughout the life, if she fails in love.

I understand that Vineel, but you know , In our families we are very strict about Love marriages.

If you had known about her love, you would have taken her to Aunty and uncle, why did you encourage in both getting married?

What will they do if I tell? They will force her to forget Praveen, and later they will ask me to marry her.

Do you want me to do that?

I always see Deepu as my sister Dad.

Ok , Vineel, I understand what you have done. I will apologize aunty and uncle on your behalf.

Mahendra apologized Nirmala and her husband on behalf of Vineel and asked to bless Deepu and Praveen.

Sudhakar said stop it Mahendra, It didn’t happen to your kids, then you will know. I am telling you now, if your son also marry a girl of his choice, without your consent then you will know the pain.

My son will never do that, I trust him, he will never love any girl, He will marry girl chosen by me said Mahendra in angry tone.

Vineel heard his dad’s words and got shocked, he never thought that helping Deepu’s love will affect his love so much.

Already Nandu is angry on him, not in contact at all. She is not reachable on her home number also.

He is remembering Nandana all the time and he is not sure , she will meet him even if he goes to Banglore again.

Even if they both reconcile, will Dad and mom agree for our wedding? What if they comes to know he is also in love?

All these thoughts are making Vineel sad and depressed.

After that incident all the ties between Nirmala’s family and Mahendra’s family are cut.

It is been more than a month, that he couldn’t get in touch with Nandu.

Prashanth is in Mumbai, He called Prashanth and told every thing that happened after he left.

Prashanth got shocked, why didn’t you tell me Vineel all these days? How is Nandu now? I am going to Banglore next week, her college should have been opened by now.

I will try to talk to her.

Please do that Prashanth, I am going mad. She completely misunderstood me.

Don’t worry Vinni, I am there, I will fix your issue, she will surely listen to me said Prash.

That is the only hope I have now Prash, I have cleared all my exams and got admission for MBA in couple of universities.

I have to leave soon to join college in USA, before that I want to clear all these issues, my mind is not stable now.

Don’t worry Vinni, I will help you out said Prash.

Shanthi asked Nandu to vacate hostel and stay in her cousins house, as this is her last year of Engineering.

Nandu also agreed, she doesn’t want to stay there, because memories of Vineel will haunt her.

She started staying in her Aunt’s house and started going to college.

She is deviating her mind to studies, though she feel empty in evenings and especially Sundays.

Though she remember Vineel most of the time, she gets angry by the way he behaved with her.

Prashanth came to Banglore and through his friends, he tried to send message to Nandu that he want to meet her.

Nandu ignored his requests for couple of times,she knew why Prashanth came for? He want to convince her about Vineel.

She doesn’t want to continue any relationship with Vineel, so she is reluctant to meet Prash.

One day, Prashanth sent a serious letter to her

Nandu,

I will wait for you today at 5 PM at Coffee shop near your college, If you want to come and meet me as my sister, come else I will think you don’t want to talk to me for ever.

Prash.

Nandu felt for Prash a second, what did he do? She doesn’t have any problem with him, but she doesn’t even want to listen his words about Vineel.

She went to coffee shop early and sat there.

Prash came and saw Nandu sitting at one corner reading a book.

He went near the table, dragged the chair and sat.

Prashanth: Coffee?

Nandu : No, thanks you can have if you want to and started looking into her book.

Prashanth: pulled book from her hand, why are you like that Nandu? Why are you not talking to me? What did I do?

Nandu: Don’t you know the reason? My heart is broken Prash and I don’t feel like meeting or talking you, that will revive me my old memories.

Prashanth: Nandu, you totally misunderstood of what happened, I wanted to meet you and explain you everything.

Nandu: Thanks for your concern Prash bro, I don’t need any explanations, I am trying to forget everything and my wedding is also fixed now. I want to forget everything and start new life.

Prashanth: Nandu please don’t take hasty decisions, first listen about Vinni…

Nandu: stop it Prash, I don’t want to listen, if it is about Vinni. I will be happy if you both don’t disturb me, In two months I am getting married to a boy , who is settled in Australia.

After I finish my college, I will move to Australia and will never come back again.

Prash: you told on that day, it is a joke.

Nandu: No, It was true, but then I didn’t want to marry that guy, but now I have decided, When I went for holidays , my parents put for this proposal and I got engaged too.

See my ring, she showed a diamond ring on her hand, actually her Dad presented that ring on her birthday.

Prashanth got shocked after he saw that ring, he felt pain in his heart thinking about Vineel’s condition.

He couldn’t speak any thing, actually he came to explain her everything. Now she is getting married.

She is not even ready to listen about Vineel.

He is unable to bear the pain of thought of Nandu getting married to someone. How can Vineel accept that pain.

Nandu: Is there any thing to talk Prash bro? what are your future plans?

Prash : nothing Nandu, I agree you are angry on Vinni, but what did I do? Why are you avoiding me? Why do you hate me?

Nandu: I can never hate you Prash.

Prash: Nandu, please tell me ,you are not lying about your marriage?

Nandu: I will never lie to you Prash.

After two months, I will be some one else wife, I will be happy if you inform your friend not to meet me again in his life.

See you Prash, she left and her heart asked “Nandu why did you lie to Prash?”

I don’t have any option now, I can never say No to Prashanth for any thing. But at same time I cant accept Vineel, so to escape from the situation , I have only one option “To lie”.

Nandu’s heart got convinced with that answer…………………..

Bhoonzee, rupz, Adharv and 5 others like this.
  8. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Ohho... poor Prashant... tried hard to talk with Nandana :pensive:
    Vineel would be shattered hearing the wedding news

pranavi1987 likes this.
  9. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oops..till this point it is good..but who is going to connect all the dots ...:confundio1::confundio1:

10. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

so sad....feeling pity for Prashanth and Vineel :(

but how does the connectivity happen again...eagerly waiting to unfold the twists

pranavi1987 likes this.