1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love You, But I Can't Live With You Part - 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jul 24, 2018.

1. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

I am sure Nandu tells first that she doesnot like this marriage..lol...

pranavi1987 likes this.
  2. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

I like the idea :) Lets try in that way:)

3. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Adharv, your feedback gave me energy.

4. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE -7

Vineel is waiting for opportunity to talk to Nandana personally, he called Shreya

Shreya can you do me a secret favour? I will buy you a chocolate?

“What uncle?”

When no one is listening, Go and tell aunty, that I want to talk to her.” Don’t tell this to any one okay?”

“Okay” she said.

Suddenly Krishna said to Mahendra,

If Vineel wants to talk anything personally to Nandana, they can go ahead and talk in the coffee area, what do you think?

“Good idea” said Mahendra

What do you think Vineel?

Vineel was so happy inside, he never thought he gets a chance so easily to talk to her, he was about to say “Yes”.

Shanthi intervened, she knew that Nandu would say to the boy that she is not interested in marriage, so she said “Nandu is feeling tensed, as this is the first time she is meeting a boy for marriage proposal, I don’t think she is comfortable with meeting the boy alone”.

“Maa you spoiled my plan, screamed Nandu in her heart”.

Lakshmi felt relieved, she knew the outcome of meeting too, she said “that’s ok, they can talk here before us, so that she feels comfortable”, she took advantage of this situation, Sirisha showed thumbs up without any one seeing.

“I have no questions” said Nandana.

“I have nothing to talk” said Vineel.

All of them waved good bye and they left.

As soon as they came from the restaurant, Nandu went to her room.

Krishna said to Shanthi what do you think? Very good family, boy is also very well educated, looks very decent, I feel this is perfect match for Nandu.

I am sure we will not get a better option than this, she will be in same city as us, we won’t miss her that much.

Infuture they both can take care of our businesses too.

“Stop your business deals”, said Shanthi, I will ask Nandana her opinion.

She went to Nandu’s room, she was lying in the bed crying.

Nandu what happened?

nothing maa, I felt so uncomfortable there, I don’t want this marriage said Nandu.

“Are you thinking about your past?”

Nandu didn’t answer, but Shanthi could see pain in her eyes.

“Love can happen twice” said Shanthi.

“How many days you will be like this?”, you have to move on in your life.

“Ma you don’t understand my pain and feelings”

I am your mother more than I understand you, who will understand. Your dad and I liked this profile so much, boy and his family is very good. I am sure you will be happy there.

One more thing, I want to tell you, if you reject Vineel, we will feel bad for few days, then your Dad will search for one more groom.

How many times you want to escape?

once, twice, thrice I will support you if you don’t like a particular groom. But, I am not going to convince your idea of not getting married.

Till now I haven’t told your Dad about your mad ideas, once he comes to know ,situation will not be this easy.

So, think from your end, if you don’t like Vineel give us proper reasons why you don’t like him?

If you want to get married and go and settle in abroad, let us know that opinion too, we respect anything ,but not the idea of “remaining single forever”.

One more thing, love can happen to anyone when you are in teenage, not every love leads to marriage.

Don’t think about your past too much and spoil your future, Your Dad doesn’t know all this, it would be very difficult for him to convince for love marriage.

“So what ever happened, think it happened for your good”, now start a fresh life with Vineel.

Once you get married , you will forget everything including us. So, remove everything from your mind.

Once again I am telling, if you reject Vineel, we will look for another groom, think about it said Shanthi and left room.

Nandu started thinking, she is close to her mom, she can’t express her feelings to Dad.

She can’t take a decision without talking to Vineel. She doesn’t have any reasons to tell to her parents for rejecting him.

She laid down on her bed and fell sleep with these thoughts, it was evening.

She woke up and came down, she called servant and asked where is mom?

Servant said mom went to temple, Dad is in his office room.

She went to her Dad’s room, she felt like talking to her Dad.

She called “Dad”……..

Krishna was working, as soon as he saw her, Nandu dear I am very happy today….

All these days, I was thinking I am successful in business at the same time, I should be successful in personal life too, Vineel is the best I could give to you.

I have gathered all the background information about the family, they are really nice people, boy is also very good, I spoke to him today for some time, I have understood him, you will be very happy in your inlaws house as you are here.

Nandu could not tell to her dad her feelings…………… she is looking into her dad’s eyes………………… he is so happy……………………..

What will Nandu do? Will she able to tell to her Dad? Will she succeed in contacting Vineel?

Let us see in coming episodes………

Adharv, peddadas, Rampuri9 and 2 others like this.
  5. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

nice update pranavi - Shanti as a matured mother conveyed the essence of life in those lines. life must go on...
    not every parent thinks that clear:)

pranavi1987 likes this.
  6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

cool..lets see what Vineel has in his mind too...? BTW does Vineel has some past too ? Nanadu has one, thats what her mom says :) ...we will wait for all secrets to get reveled..

pranavi1987 likes this.
  7. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you.

8. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Do you want past story for Vineel too :) just kidding, let us see how it goes...
    I have fulfilled your wish( Nandu making first call to vineel) in this episode :) enjoy...............

9. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE – 8

“Are you coming to the office tomorrow with me or do you need some time?” asked Mahendra.

No Dad, I am ready said Vineel.

What do you think about Nandana? Do you like her? asked Mahendra.

Dad, I need some time to think he said.

We all liked the girl Vineel, you also think about it said Lakshmi.

Grand mom, uncle liked the girl, he wants to talk to her, he asked me for help said Shreya.

Vineel gave a serious look to her through his eyes, his eyes says “I told you not to reveal to any one”.

“Sorry uncle” said Shreya with her eyes.

Oh Is it Vineel? Do you like her?

He said “Mom , I need some time , please leave me now.”

Vineel went to office with his dad, he spent whole day busy in the office, trying to understand the process.

At around 8 PM, his mobile rang, he picked up and said Hello.

Hey Vineel , how are you? What a surprise? You didn’t even tell me you are coming to India,

Said Prashanth.

“Who is this?” asked Vineel.

You are in abroad for last 5 years, it doesn’t mean , you have to forget your best friend voice, you don’t have time to call me.

Hey Prashanth, what a surprise, sorry yaar I lost your number, I was trying to get through our other friends, been busy since I came here. How did you get my number?

I went to shopping this evening, saw your sister there, was surprised to see her too, she said you are in India and shared your number.

Glad that you called me, we will catch up soon.

“Are you married?” asked Prashanth

“not yet, what about you?” replied Vineel.

“My heart is broken, I am a failure in love, I never wanted to get married in my life. I want to dedicate my life to her.” said Prashanth.

Stop it da, it is frustrating to hear such words from you.

True, that’s why I want to get married soon; my family is searching for brides.

"I want to hear your marriage news too soon, I am waiting for it" said Prashanth

“Ok” tell me when do we plan to meet? Asked Vineel.

Any time, okay then catch you up again, bye dear.

Take care said Vineel and hung up the phone.

He is very happy talking to Prashanth, his best friend.

Next one week, Vineel spent his time very busy in office getting to know things.

One day when Vineel returned from office, Mahendra returned home that afternoon only, Lakshmi came running to him and said.

Vineel congrats, Nandana and her family liked you a lot, they called us this afternoon, now we have to tell our opinion.

Girl liked you a lot, that’s why she agreed for marriage without even talking to you.

Mom, I need to talk to her once atleast before telling my decision.

No one will agree to marry you, if you talk to them said Sirisha.

I know what you will talk, I am not interested in marriage, I am an introvert, I don’t like the company of girls, who will agree? She said.

Mahendra said stop your jokes, we have to tell our opinion.

Vineel if you don’t like her tell, I don’t want to force you, this is your life.

If you don’t like her, you have to go and meet another girl this weekend, she is my friends daughter visiting from abroad.

“Another girl aa” surprised Vineel.

For what?

For proposal, till your wedding is fixed we will arrange these meets said Mahendra and left the room.

Mom I am not going to meet any other girl, do whatever you want, If you had already decided what to do, then what is the need of my opinon? Said Vineel and left the room.

Mom I guess he is angry said Sirisha.

“That’s okay, he will be alright soon “said Lakshmi.

Nandu is getting ready to office.

Shanthi came to Nandana and said “Nandu”, you are lucky we got call from boy’s family, they said boy really liked you and want to arrange for wedding soon.

Then what about our opinon mom? Asked Nandu.

We told them that you liked the boy, said Shanthi.

Mom what is this ? How can you do this without even telling me?

Nandu don’t come to the same point again, I have already told you. I promise you , you will be happy there.

She didn’t answer her mom and left to the office.

“What happened Nandu” are you alright? Do you like the boy? Asked Geetha.

I don’t know what he is thinking of himself, How can he tell his opinion without even talking to me once? Said Nandana.

“Who?”

Vineel.

What? You both didn’t talk?

Our parents didn’t give us that chance, else I would have told him that I don’t want to get married to him. Now I missed that chance said Nandu.

“No” you still have a chance, which company is he working for?

He is in his dads business group of Industries, I think he is under the training to head the retail division, I heard this from my Dad.

Good, then you can call company reception and ask them to connect to Vineel.

“I am getting scared Geetha”.

That’s okay, if you miss this chance, you will never get the chance, try now he might be in office.

Okay said Nandana and she stepped out of the desk.

She went to Phone room in her office, she searched for Vineel’s Dad business group of industries number in internet.

She called to corporate reception and said “Can you please connect me to Vineel?”

Receptionist said, mam Vineel sir is busy today, He said not to connect any calls.

It’s urgent, I won’t take much time, can you please check with him.

Vineel is preparing presentation for his next meeting in 10mins, he is getting trained from his Dad in retail division. His desk phone rang.

Sir, someone wants to talk to you, she says urgent, do you have some time now?

I told you not to connect any calls he said. Who is that?

“Nandana” she said.

Vineel had a huge breadth and said okay I have only few minutes left to meeting, tell her it is a short call.

Receptionist informed her and connected to Vineel.

Nandu is getting tensed, her hands became wet with sweat, she could hear her heart beat,as soon as call connected

He said “Vineel speaking”

Let us see what is she going to talk to Vineel in next episode………………………….

10. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oops..right at the moment!