1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love You, But I Can't Live With You Part - 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jul 24, 2018.

1. rupz

rupz Silver IL'ite

Mmmm
    First big blown fight..
    And Prashant witnessed it...

What will happen if NANDU goes to hostel now...warden complains to parents...

OMG
    More problems..

pranavi1987 likes this.
  2. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Oh god :fearscream: Okay now almost the puzzle is solved :banana: I still feel its cool flow ma'am :beer-toast1: as u said
    this is the best part as we are very much aware of the present. Your series always gives pleasant and cool feel :sunglasses::sunglasses: also the curiosity of what happens next is always high :hearteyecat::hearteyecat:. :clap2::clap2: Thank you and keep rocking.

pranavi1987 likes this.
  3. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 49

Nandu got angry, she took her bag , saw Prashanth and left from there and Vineel also didn’t stop her.

Prashanth came to Vinni , and he pressed his shoulders and said don’t worry every thing will be alright.

She is acting like a kid Prash, she doesn’t want me to progress in life at all, just be with her all the time.

we know about Nandu right? She is kid at heart , even though she shouts at you, she feels bad later , she loves you from her heart Vinni.

She is still behaving like kid Prash, she should atleast care with whom she is going out? And where she is going? And If I show some concern, she feels that I don’t care for her as I regularly don’t meet her, but I try to control her.

She knew, that I am occupied with too many things, It is not me who is trying to control her, she is trying to control me, she doesn’t want me to go abroad , go out with friends, but she can go anywhere, any time and I shouldn’t question her said Vinni.

Its okay Vinni, cool down, she will be alright after few days , don’t worry .

Yes, Prash, we are almost nearing to complete our final year of engineering, just one more month for us, we have to plan what to do next? How will that be wrong?

Vinni, Prash pressed his hand and said “ you stop thinking all that now”, first concentrate on exams.

You both stop fighting now, as we have exams next month, once they are done, we will have to leave this city, then you can fight over phone or letters, smiled Prash.

Vineel too smiled.

Nandu came back to her hostel and her friends are surprised , questioned her? Who is that boy? Where did you go last night?

Nandu said, he is my friend.

You went out yesterday with some one correct? Who is he then? They saw Nandu going out with Prashanth on bike, she went to jewellery shop that day.

He is also my friend, said Nandu.

Oh Nandu, for us , we are struggling to get one boy friend, you have multiple boy friends, lucky girl , one of her friend told.

Stop the nonsense, he is just my friend, Did I tell you that he is my boy friend? Said Nandu in angry tone.

Her mood is still upset with the things happened at Vinni’s house and now her friends are questioning her, she got angry.

Her friend also got angry, what did we say now? we just go to discos or movies or some other places with boys, we never went to their houses and stayed there like you.

Yesterday warden questioned, we managed that you were sleeping.

Why should we cover your mistakes?.

Nandu got angry ,when her room mate said “We never went to their houses and stayed there like you”, but she controlled.

She expected this kind of reaction, stupid Vineel, he could have dropped her at hostel atleast, and she would have escaped from this insult.

Now, every one are seeing that she did a big mistake.

I cant go to every one and say “I didn’t do any mistake”, she thought to herself.

She left the place and got freshed up and decided not to meet or talk to Vineel until her exams are over.

She is angry on him, he questioned her, always questions her and now this insult from her friends.

When you will understand me ? Vinni.

Nandu started preparing for exams, even Vineel and Prash also became busy with their project work and exams.

Either Nandu or Vinni went to their regular meeting place on Sundays.

Once or twice Vinni tried to call Nandu to her hostel, but she chose to ignore his calls after the incident.

Vineel understood that Nandu is angry with him and he thought to meet and convince her after exams.

As Vinni is in his fourth year, last sem, his exams are over quickly and Nandu has still two more exams left.

One day, she is seriously studying for exams, her hostel room mate came to her and said “Hey Nandu”, you know what I saw your friend.

Who? asked Nandu

That boy, who came to the party on Madhuri’s birthday and took you to his home.

Vineel?

I don’t know his name, but I saw him, I think he is hero, said her friend.

What happened? Nandu got little bit surprised with her words.

When he came and took you, we thought you are his girl friend, because he was very upset that day at party.

Nandu didn’t say any thing, she remained calm.

Today, I saw him with one more girl, I think he got new girl friend.

What? Nandu got surprised, she couldn’t believe , what she listened.

Where did you see him? Asked Nandu.

I went to Library, to get some books, I saw a girl with him , on his bike and they both went to ice cream shop.

They both looked close to each other.

I think , that girl is his new girl friend.

Nandu’s friends words couldn’t leave her mind, she is unable to concentrate on her notes, and she has exam next day.

Who is she? I am not talking to him from last one month? So, will he find a new girl friend?

No, no, I am just believing this girls words, I know about my Vinni, he is never like that, he knew me since his child hood, for this small fight, why will he find new girl friend? Is this first time we are fighting?

May be she saw some one and thought it to be Vineel. Else , some friend of him, got on his bike and they both went to shop, what is wrong in it?

I know about my Vinni, for him its only me that’s Nandu. It is waste of time to think bad about him, he will never leave me, thought Nandu in her mind.

Next few days, she is busy with her exams.

On her last exam day, her senior who ragged her, came to college, she had already finished her exams, came to college for some other work, saw Nandu and waved at her.

What Nandu, how did you write your exams?

Nandu said “Good”

Hey, when we ragged you and Vineel, the way he received your proposal, I thought you both will end up marrying each other.

Looks like he has other girl friend now, she said.

What asked Nandu in surprise, she already heard this from her room mate.

I saw Vineel and a girl together and he dropped her at a hotel too.

Ok, said Nandu.

Any girl will fall for him, such a charm he has, but whom he likes is the luckiest girl. Some many classmates tried for him, he never fell for any of us.

We thought he fell for you, but I think the other girl is the luckiest girl, she said and left.

Nandu got tears from her eyes, when her room mate told this , she ignored and thought she might not know Vineel, as she saw only once.

But these seniors know Vinni , very well, they cant be wrong.

Nandu, thought to call him and meet him after the exams, she is not angry with him any more now.

More over, she felt bad , that she ignored him when Vinni called.

His exams should be over by now, what is he doing? She thought to herself.

She decided to go to Vinni’s room directly from her exam hall, took an auto and went there.

She rang the bell, Prashanth opened the door, hey Nandu what a surprise? He is packing his stuff.

Where are you going Prash? You have decided to leave with out telling me?

Why will I go , with out telling you Nandu? I am going to meet my parents for ten days and come back here.

I have few things to finish in Banglore, I will wrap that stuff and then vacate. We are planning to call you today to meet tomorrow.

Where is Vinni? She asked with a lump in her throat.

I think he went out, he might be late.

Where did he go?

I don’t know Nandu, may be he went for his classes and then meet his friends.

Do you want to have some tea? Asked Prash.

No, I don’t feel like having any thing now, I will leave, ask Vinni to meet me said Nandu.

Ok sure, said Prashanth.

With out you, It is not possible for me to get married Vinni , said Deepu.

You have helped me from last four days, just two days , Praveen should be here , please help me said Deepu.

Common Deepu, why are you requesting me? You should order me to do ,some thing, I am not new to you, you are my cousin.

I know, no cousin will take risk, you are taking for me Vinni.

Vineel smiled and asked “what is your guys next plan?”

Bhoonzee, muggs, Adharv and 5 others like this.
  4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@pranavi1987 Good going. Bringing out the flashback is awesome.

pranavi1987 likes this.
  5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Adharv Why face Palm here?

Adharv and pranavi1987 like this.
  6. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@pranavi1987 Will you give permission to reply Adharv's and Preetii's feedback?

pranavi1987 likes this.
  7. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thanks periamma, how are you? Its been a while i have seen your comments. I feel happy when i see your feedback

periamma likes this.
  8. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Ofcourse periamma you are free to do what ever you want, you need not ask my consent for that

9. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

What is palm face?

10. rupz

rupz Silver IL'ite

@pranavi
    Very nice update..

Why this kolavari kolavari di....

I m guessing till date she doesn't know Deepu is the cousin..

pranavi1987 and Adharv like this.