1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love You, But I Can't Live With You Part - 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jul 24, 2018.

1. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Yes you are correct :D, because of all my lovely readers episodes are lovely. :banana:

2. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 46

Vineel became very busy in final year, he is into lot many activities in culture fests, along with Technical groups, and he is hardly getting time to meet Nandu in weekdays.

He is busy some weekends also, their meetings at Sunday evenings also became irregular some times.

Nandu used to feel bad some times, but her schedule also became hectic.

Since they had no phones, every Sunday evening they used to wait at their regular meeting place at around 5PM in the evening, wait for some time and leave.

It’s been more than three weeks they met, Nandu went and waited for him for last 2 weeks, he didn’t turn up.

First week, Vineel waited for her, but she couldn’t go.

This week she thought he wont come on Sunday and felt little disappointed and angry on him too, at that time her friends asked to come for a movie on Sunday evening.

Usually they go out on Sunday evening, they never call Nandu as they knew she has other set of friends, though they don’t know Vineel or Prashanth or she is in a relationship.

Nandu never shared her personal matters to any of her friends.

She is not very close to her roommates too, as most of the time her life revolved with Vineel, be it weekdays or weekends.

She is very angry on Vineel today, he has not even called to her hostel or send any message through his friends, that he is unable to meet.

She knew that boys group went for a trip for five days, but they could have returned by Saturday.

She has decided not to go and wait for him that evening, she said Yes to her friends.

They all went for a movie together , followed by dinner.

Vineel came and waited for Nandu for more than an hour, he thought she will surely come that day, as they hadn’t met for last three weeks.

Time passed, she didn’t come.

What could have happened? he thought.

He thought to call to her hostel, but scared of her warden, what If she doesn’t give Nandu phone, he is thinking what to do?

Suddenly, he saw his friend with his girl friend, he saw Vineel too and waved at him.

How are you Vineel? He asked

I am fine, after seeing his girl friend ,he got an idea.

Can you do me a favour? Vinni asked

What?

I want to talk to my friend, who is in girl’s hostel, can you please ask her to call and bring her to the line?

Okay, girl friend? His friend teased.

No, no just friend, Vinni never told his friends that he is committed in relationship, he told Nandu as his friend only.

Since their colleges were near, it will become big news, even if it is small.

They went to a near by public telephone booth and made call to Nandu’s hostel and came to know that she went out with her friends.

Vineel got angry, he thanked his friends and they left.

Vinni went back to his room.

He felt disappointed, but didn’t tell Prashanth anything about it.

After movie Nandu went to dinner with her friends and she enjoyed full day,she really liked their company.

She thought, she missed all the fun all these days. She told her friends that she will join them , whenever she could and they all agreed.

Vinni suddenly remembered Nandu at around 10 PM, whether she reached hostel or not, because there is lot of traffic jam in the city due to some construction, he saw the news on TV.

He thought to call to Hostel, he told Prashanth and they both went to near by shop, where they have telephone.

The shop keeper is lady, they took her help to check whether Nandu reached or not.

She called her hostel and found that they haven’t reached yet.

Vineel got a bit tensed, he knew that she could have struck in traffic jam, even if he takes his bike and try to go, he cant go,there is no option for him other than to wait.

Nandu reached her hostel at around 11 PM, with her friends.

Her warden got furious, she scolded every one that they are late and she came to Nandu and said

Atleast they are better, for you, I have to answer your calls too, I am getting different calls from different people, whom they say they are your friends.

I cant tell to them , that you are out till this time in the night, what will happen to our hostel reputation?

She scolded Nandu.

Tears came from Nandu’s eyes.

Why are you crying? First of all you are misusing the permission I give for you girls and upon that, It is my headache if family or friends keep asking your whereabouts?

I am not telephone operator to answer your calls all the time, she screamed at them.

Nandu lied down on bed, she understood that Vinni tried to call her, all these days he didn’t even call her, now she went out one day, and he kept calling her.

Next day she went to college asusual and by the time she came out, Vineel was waiting on his bike near her college gate.

Nandu sat calmly on his bike and they both didn’t talk any thing and reached their meeting place.

Nandu is angry on him, for calling so many times.

Both of them looked at each other , and he asked when did you reach home Nandu last night?

You could have called one more time, you would have known, she said in angry tone.

Vinni got angry,when she spoke like that he retorted, I waited for you yesterday for almost 2 hours, then I came to know, you went out with your friends.

You could have atleast told me, he said.

I had also waited for you , last two weeks, Did you tell me , that you are not coming? Nandu said

You know, we went to college trip one week, and bus was late, we reached Sunday evening, so I missed that week.

One more week, I was in a technical fest on Monday, so preparing for that, cant you understand that ? he said.

Yes, I understood, so I didn’t call you and disturb you, like you did, my warden almost screamed at me yesterday night.

Yes Nandu, I saw in news there was a traffic jam, so I got concerned? Said Vineel.

Will you be concerned for traffic jam? I am not alone, I am with group of friends said Nandana.

I know, but you all are girls, I am worried about your safety.

Don’t lie, you are not concerned about safety, you got upset that I didn’t meet you.

You can skip meeting me for couple of weeks, but I cant skip meeting you for one week , wow great ,she said in angry tone.

Yes, I skipped meeting you, but not to roam with friends, he retorted angrily.

Now I understood, what you have in your mind? If I am in love with you means, I should not have friends of my own?

I never said that Nandu.

Then what is this? What is wrong in me going out?

I never said it is wrong in going out, but the timing is wrong yesterday.

Don’t dictate me what is right and wrong Vineel always.

Vineel got angry and said I cant argue with you Nandu, I thought to give you gift yesterday, I bought specially for you from my tour.

He took a pen from his pocket and gave, this is for you Nandu, it has Nandana and Vineel printed on it.

She took that pen, and after a minute her anger on Vineel went away , after she saw both of their names on it.

I missed you a lot Nandu, in tour, there is not even a single moment, that I didn’t think about you.

Me too Vineel, even I felt so bad, that you didn’t meet me all these days, sorry for not understanding you.

No, I am sorry too Nandu and Now we are grown up, you have to understand that, our responsibilities in college increased, we might not find time regularly.

When ever we find time, we have to spend it happily.

In one year, I will graduate from this college, I have to think about doing masters or MBA, plan for our future?

What is this Vinni? Do you plan to do masters? Where?

USA. He said

No, I cant miss you Vineel, Don’t go abroad, don’t you want to go to Dad’s business? Then you can be here, why to go somewhere far from all of these?

Don’t be silly Nandu, even If I move out of country, that is for our future, I know Dad is doing extremely well in business, but I don’t think I will take that so soon, I need exposure for myself.

I plan to study and work abroad for atleast four years, before I take up business.

No, Vineel I cant miss you, Don’t go anywhere, she said emotionally.

Do you want to hold me in your hands? I am not baby Nandu……………………………………

mbharani, Bhoonzee, Ammu2886 and 5 others like this.
  3. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Emotional episide...

pranavi1987 likes this.
  4. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Yes, babies are better than you both :coldsweat: Pranavi ma'am why are letting them fight like this :fearscream::fearscream: Please stop there dishum dishum :sunglasses: Interesting+emotional update ma'am :clap2::clap2:both seem to be very caring and loving :hearteyes::hearteyes: these petty misunderstanding shld not lead for breakup. Prash I am happy for u :beer-toast1: also happy that Vinni and Nandu are happily married now :banana: Look forward for next update. Thank you and keep rocking.

pranavi1987 likes this.
  5. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

mmm..then they will plan/ get an idea to do this drama of marriage proposal etc., etc., eagerly waiting to know the process they followed to get things done smoothly..people who are marrying against parents wishes which resulted in killing each other mercilessly should learn this trick.:worship2:

pranavi1987 likes this.
  6. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Hope you are all good...might be busy in this festive time.

Waiting for the next episode. :nut::nut:

pranavi1987 likes this.
  7. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,

First of all , I want to apologize for not posting episode yesterday and today, there are lot of things going on, my cousins are visiting, it is festival time as pumpkin said, busy with some other things too. I didnt get time last two days, I will come up with next episode on Monday.

I apologize for the delay

8. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

No problem dear..☺️

9. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Feel free ma'am, no problem we shall wait.

10. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 47

I plan to study and work abroad for atleast four years, before I take up business.

No, Vineel I cant miss you, Don’t go anywhere, she said emotionally.

Do you want to hold me in your hands? I am not baby Nandu.

Then don’t leave me, she said holding his hands tight, even if I leave it is temporary, I am not going to stay there for ever said Vineel.

Ok said Nandana, though she is not totally convinced about the idea of Vineel going abroad.

Later they spend some time together and left.

Vineel joined in GRE coaching and his time is dedicated fully to his college project, final year subjects and his classes.

Sundays he used to be free some times and he also joined cricket team in his college, so weekends some times he used to go out to play cricket.

Their meetings reduced drastically, Nandu started making friends in her college and hostel.

It was Friday Nandu and Vineel met in ice cream shop after college and her favourite hero movie is getting released that weekend.

Nandu asked Vineel to take her, Vineel said he has to study and go for cricket practice that weekend as tournament is approaching, “we will go next weekend” he said.

Nandu got angry and said “ these days , you have reasons for every thing Vinni”.

He smiled and said “Yes madam, we are grown up now, additional responsibilities”.

Nandu also smiled.

On Sunday, she got ready to go to movie with her friends, they didn’t find tickets, so they went to a different area which is far from hostel and they got tickets there.

Vineel went to play cricket to that area and it started raining, so he thought to go back to his room and then his friends asked for a movie as there is theatre near by.

Vinni remembered his conversation with Nandu and as he promised her, he would take there next weekend, he asked his friends to go.

His friends forced to him to come and he said he had promised other friend, to go for this movie, he didn’t mention Nandu’s name, he is always very careful with friends, none of them know he is committed.

They said, you can watch again with the friend, now let us go, there is a theatre near by.

He resisted for some time, after they forced so much, he has to give up.

They also went to same theatre for the movie.

When movie is completed, Nandu saw Vineel with his friends leaving the theatre,she got angry.

She is with her friends, so she remained calm.

In evening, from near by local telephone, she called to the shop next to Vineel’s home and asked for Vineel.

Vineel came online and asked Nandu “what a surprise? Call at this time?”

What are you doing Vinni? She asked

me and Prash are studying now.

What did you do this afternoon? How did your cricket practice go?

Vineel suddenly remembered,that he went to movie, he doesn’t know that Nandana had seen him.

Because, that area is little far, he never expected Nandu to be there.

He started thinking, he already told her , this week he couldn’t meet due to cricket practice and she promised her to take movie next week.

Now if she comes to know that he saw the movie, she will fire for sure, so what to tell?

He remained calm for a second.

What happened Vinni? Why are you calm? Nandu asked

My practice went well Nandu, I am so tired today and I have some assignments to wrap up for tomorrow , he lied.

Nandu got angry, she thought atleast, he would tell her that he went for movie, he lied that and lied about cricket practice too.

Immediately she retorted , with anger in her tone “why are you so tired? You were dancing too much in theatre while watching the movie?”

Vineel got shocked at her answer, How did she know? Did Prash tell? He doesn’t know till he returned from there and Nandu called just now.

What are you thinking Vinni? How did I come to know that you watched a movie?

Because, I was in same theatre as yours today.

Vinni didn’t know what to answer, he remained calm.

When I asked, you have reasons to tell? If you were really busy today, then how did you come for the movie?

Sorry Nandu, I went for practice and it rained, so our friends forced me to come.

I told No, many times but they forced, I am really sorry he said.

But , you could have told me that atleast, why did you lie? Said Nandu

I thought you will feel upset that I did watched the movie.

I am not like you Vinni, you put restrictions on me, when I go out with my friends last time, you were upset.

Today, you went to movie with your friends and upon that you lied to me, what should I tell you now?

I told Sorry Nandu, why do you still irritate me ?

You call this irritate, then what should I name the things , you are doing to me? Said Nandana

I didn’t do any big mistake, just a movie with friends, that too after they forced me, even you too went today, don’t tell as if this is my mistake said Vineel in irritated mood.

Yes , I went after you said No, but you went after saying No, there is difference.

Nandu, you are my girl friend, that doesn’t mean that I shouldn’t go out with my friends, all these days, I was totally immersed in love, I never got time to enjoy with friends.

Nandu got angry with his words and hung the phone.

Vineel felt bad for a second with his words, he felt he was too harsh with her, next day he decided to apologize her.

Nandu also felt bad for a second with his words, then she thought it is true too, every one in the college want to enjoy their life.

But both of them are totally in their love and world, they neglected friends,even Nandu never made a good friends.

She heard, college days are best days of life, if they make friends in college, then they are for life, but the same college life ,friends she missed too.

What ever Vineel said is also correct, but she got angry that he is harsh with her, he could have told that in a pleasing manner.

Next day, they both met at their regular place, Vinni first started “ Sorry Nandu, if you are hurt with my words”.

Its okay Vinni, I too thought, you are correct , we are totally immersed in love and never made any friends.

Vinni held her hand and said ,but we are friends for ever correct.

Yes, she also smiled.

Later he promised to take her to movie again and they are happy with each other.

One day Nandu opened her bag and checked money she has been saving from her pocket money parents gave from last three years.

It is a big amount, with some money she bought nose ring. She thought idea in her mind.

What Nandu? Why did you ask me to meet with out telling Vinni? Asked Prashanth

Prash, look I saved how much money.

Wow, that is good, what do you want to do?

Can you do me a help? Asked Nandana

Any time madam, he smiled.

I want Vineel finger measurement, I want to buy a ring for him.

How can I get that? If I try to do that, he will figure out that we want to buy some thing and he wont agree said Prashanth.

Yes I know, but what to do? Asked Nandu.

She thought for a second and asked Prash, can you take me to the new jewellery shop on your bike now.

Ok come, they both went to jewellery shop.

Nandu asked the sales boy , that she want to buy a ring but dont know the size of finger.

Sales boy suggested her to take an adjustable ring, that can be adjusted according to the size of finger.

Look mam, if you pull these two sides , ring can be adjusted, this is new model now.

She and Prashanth looked some designs and finally selected one.

Nandu paid money and took the ring and gave it to Prashanth.

Why for me? Asked Prash.

Keep it with you bro, I stay in a hostel, it is not safe, you boys stay at secure place and it is a surprise, I will ask you, then bring it to me okay?

Okay he said with smile.

Prash?

What?

Be careful, Vinni should not figure that out.

Ok madam, I will keep it safe with out his knowledge…………….

muggs, pumpkin01, Adharv and 4 others like this.