I Love Indusladies!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by chatkara_tasty, Mar 16, 2007.

1. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Dear Heena ,
    Thanks for bringing this up. I too have been noticing this for the past few days and sometimes I am apprehensive if I should post anything at all with all the incidents happening here.It has been almost one year since I have joined and this is the place I feel really comfortable. Thanks to MALATHY for starting this wonderful site where we can share our ideas, make some friends and have a good time. Please let this site be a war free zone where we can just relax,refresh and have a wonderful time.

I LOVE IL TO THE EXTENT THAT MY 3 YEAR OLD TELLS ME I AM ON IL WHEN I LOG IN:yes:

Love,

2. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hi Heena

This was just the right time to express our feelings about IL... i love IL too like anything... and these conflicts and arguements make the whole atmosphere very heavy... so lets just forget all that and just enjoy ourselves here, express ourselves... listen to each other...

i feel at home when i'm at IL, its a great platform for indian ladies spread across the world to get together at one place ...

Great Concept, Great Idea

3 cheers for indus ladies, hip hip hurray, hip hip hurray, hip hip hurray...

3. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL ites,

Wondering where am I without posting my part in this thread? I am actually running out of words, completely awed by the kind of support and confidence you all have for this site.

Reading each post in this thread makes me so emotional(my eyes are filling up), so proud, so happy and I'm so much thankful for having got the opportunity to bring such lovely people together.

Though I was a little upset when someone came in questioning my integrity and the mission of running this site, like some of you said, in a way it is good something like that came up for us to know how much each one of us love being here.

My vision for this site is to bring millions and millions of Indian Ladies (and of course special and wonderful Gentlemen too!) together here. With this kind of support from you all to stand for this site, I am sure it is easily achievable. I only wish this site always meets your expectations and continues to be your virtual home.

Thank you.

I Love IL ites - is my slogan!

PS: Heena, THANK YOU for initiating this thread. So thoughtful of you.

Malathy

4. vidhi

vidhi Senior IL'ite

Dear Heena

So thoughtful of you to start this thread. Yes we all feel it our home here where you can share your joys and sorrows. And there is always someone or the other to listen to you patiently and give the opinions.

We will continue to love as we loved her the very first day. We do not have any doubt about that.

regards
    vidhi

5. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

:)
    End of the day whn I use to sit b4 my system i use to either chat wht few friends or read and surf something
    but after joining indus ladies group i felt i have so many things to do so many ppl to tlk and spend my time which i have after my work
    there is no direct chatroom here but we are almost in contact with others with our messages
    forums are useful in many ways to us either to improve ourselves or find some new friends and our suggestions /advices useful to others
    some way we r connected to others now i knw many ppl here someone is in one end while others still we are in touch even though virtually .
    this is a lovely thread where we can express our love to this site
    thanks for starting it heena .

6. tejudatla

tejudatla Bronze IL'ite

Dear Heena n Frns,

Yes , it's a perfect time to brought up all ILites together made our site very strong with all our views...If I say some thing new or making some thing new at my home or what ever I do in my daily life all my family n frns r asking me that I was strongly addicted by IL only n asking whether I learnt from IL n I feel so happy to hear that...Because that's true...

This site gave me a wonderful opportunity of making gud frns, learning new things from all these gracious ladies...Even though many of ILites r away from our homes now we r all feeling like a big joint family by helping each other with gud support n all this credit goes to our Induslady who is making this site very popular with her great thoughts n with the help of our moderators....

:yes: I LUV IL :2thumbsup:

7. Shrikrishna

Shrikrishna New IL'ite

I joined IL recently :goodidea:and I have become addicted to it . All I want to do is to sit in front of my laptop and keep browsing all the posts and posting a reply.

My husband is soon going to be unhappy :-D

8. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Heena,
    it was so thoughtful of you to start this thread. This is IL, we can do what we want without inhibitions. Malathy is so very kind and she has given all the freedom we need to enjoy IL. Usually, women are always advised to do this and not do that etc. by parents, brothers and later husbands and in laws and still later by their children and their spouses.
    But IL is a place where we can literally let down our hair and be ourselves, like we used to be between out gang while in school.
    For the past 4 days, I could not even come near the computer, my son gave a shove by getting average marks-when we thought he would do well. So I had to make him learn that subject well and so I restrained myself from peeping in at IL. It was so difficult, I found that I have to keep my mind in so much control.
    I feel so relaxed and happy to be among all of you, I do not mind an occasional thump on the back or pat on the back. I take it well as it is from my friends and they mean well only.

here's to all ILites, good luck!

I LOVE IL AND ILIITES.

9. Priya Amarnath

Priya Amarnath Bronze IL'ite

It is so thoughtful of you to start such a nice thread, dear Heena. Like many other Ilites mentioned, I too feel at home when I browse this site. I am learning something new everyday.

My sinceire thanks to Malathy for starting such a nice website.

Regards
    Priya

10. raginiprakash

raginiprakash Senior IL'ite

Dear Heena,

Must say that was a very thoughtful post at an apt time.

For me like so many others here, IL is a home away from home. I've gained so much through IL & wish that IL moves leaps & bounds.

Kudos to the spirit of IL!!

Cheers!
    Ragini.