I Love Indusladies!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by chatkara_tasty, Mar 16, 2007.

1. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello

smoking addict...?
    it can kill you with cancer.
    drinking alcohol..?
    liver cirrhosis..
    drug addict...?
    stay clear..dont come near kids esp.
    what a way to lead dear life..
    eating eating and overeating...?
    ya it could be obesity,
    sugar chweet
    or super pressure...!
    love cola..cool drinks..?
    could be stones kidney gall etc...

now what would we call IL addict..?
    like most of us are..
    we console ourselves just a peek..
    eyes are tired yes..
    but just a peek ..
    who knows there may just one mail waiting..
    desperate...
    my sister wanted me to join
    and
    guess malathy takes the `blame'
    for all the il addicts..
    the answer is to
    browse more and more..!!

i love indusladies too......aha

sathya

Last edited: Mar 16, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  2. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Heena, right time to start a thread on I Love IL & Ilites.
    we are a virtual community and we don't dig into others life so it's all fun and good. but as we get closer & get to know the real face, bitterness and disappointment is bound to occur. Its natural. Let's not allow the negative minds to cripple us. Let's ignore and move forward with love and respect for one another.
    Before I used to spend almost whole day here but now for various reasons, I'm not able to spend a whole lot of time but still I do peep in just to be there.
    It's a wonderful place to unwind. Let's keep it that way.

Love to one and all....

3. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Heena,
    Good girl brought out a thoughtful piece..I really love Indusladies. Now all of my acquaintances know about IL, from me. They started to call me an "IL addict". Whenever I talk about some thing IL comes in, which I couldn't avoid.

I would like to see the forum discussing useful things. But let me tell one thing, we all would fight verbally with our siblings, husband, parents, children,friends etc for some reasons, which will not say "we do not love". We forget it soon, and continue to love more than before.
    Like that, I hope all IL ites would be in good terms in future.

I love IL!

4. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hi heena,
    Me too , i was also feeling a bit low and bothered when i read the misunderstandings and negative inputs....was wondering why, and who has cast eyes on our woderful IL site!:idontgetit:

But the fact that you could voice your concern here and that so many have shared their FEELING and love for just being here, shows what a wonderful virtual place this site is and has been , and will be for many of us! So thanks Heena for bringing out ur feeling, I LOVE IL and to all the others who have spontaneously and unanimously poured out their feelings!

THANKS TO MALATHY OF COURSE AND TO ALL THE MODERATORS for this opportunity!:yes:

5. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear IL,
    s,i love u 2...u know how i was dipressed b4 joining this group,for the past 3 months,i donno how i had passed my time in this,very useful,interesting,for entertainment,solution for all probs,sharing my thoughts,sharing my feelings,i became addict to this site,got to know abt religion,cooking recipes,lots of info,thanx to IL admin & moderators & all friends in this IL for keeping me happy & busy...long live this site...:2thumbsup:
    :goodidea: idea Heena,for starting this thread..
    thanks a lot to my friend sunikris,who intro this site...
    if oneday iam unable to visit IL means i fell like i am missing somebody who is very close to me...that much very happy feelings for this site,i donno y this site attracts me well

6. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Thanks Heena.

I Love IL

I am addicted to IL too. But I enjoy every moment that I spend here in this virtual home. When some of my other friends forgot to call me and find out how my dad was doing in the past couple of weeks after his surgery, even though they knew that he was not feeling well, my friends here at IL offered their wishes, support and prayers for my dad's health.
    Thankyou so much Malathy for creating this site which has created a wonderful bond and friendship among 4000 people scattered in different parts of this world who raise their voice in unison when one of us is in need.

Jothi.

7. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I too joined with u ladies, I luv IL & no day gone without browsing this site:2thumbsup: . Hope this site will grow more day-by-day. Through this site i made lots of lovely friends & enjoy all postings. I luv to be the part of this community.

Hope we all make this place a home of Indian Ladies:goodidea: :clap

8. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Hello,
    Thank you, chakara, for helping to bond our friendship. Meena has correctly said that this is a site where we can unwind after a tough day, know about our global friends just sitting at home. Of course I thank Malathy andparticularly chitvish who motivated me into becoming a member of the IL family. Like VR said I feel i have lots ofsisters .
    Regards,
    Meenu

9. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Sorry Jothi I missed Out on that!

Dear Jothi,

Only after reading your post did I search all your post to find that you had posted about your Dads bye-pass surgery.

I hope he is doing fine. My prayers are always for him. I wish him a speedy recovery.

If not for anything else the love you have for him will ensure his well-being and a speedy recovery.
    As a father of a girl I know that we fathers simply melt when we learn that our girls are worrying about us.
    My regards to him.
    Sorry I did not notice that earlier.

regards,
    sridhar

10. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Dear Ilites

I too join you all in this...I too love our dear old IL.You have a question,we have an answer here in IL.Even though we are all miles apart,we are a close knit community here and that is what makes this so special.After being here for more than 1 1/2 years,it does feel like a home away from home.My husband feels I spend all my time here and have no time for him:mrgreen: .So now I limit my time to about 45 minutes a day here.That way I satisfy myself and my husband.:-D

But you know what:shhh: ...I feel that 45 minutes is too less and so ,I find myself logging in sometimes just for 5-10 minutes to see what is going on.:mrgreen:

A few days back a few of us were exchanging posts with other members who were here just to spoil the tranquility of this site.But if that sort of a thing had not happened,how would we ever know how many of us feel so fiercely for our IL.So ,Hat's off to those other members....we have come out stronger than ever!!!