1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Lost ...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ILoveTulips, Dec 9, 2011.

1. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Thats so sweet dear Shanti.... :)

So now you got it how effective my moaning is... the secret here is, you have to have proper modulation in your voice, so tat DH wont sleep in the mid... Have to remember everything you shared, sacrificed from the Day 1 of your marriage and point it out so clearly... Tears shouldn't come here, mind you. It will only slow down our performance. I think I should come up with a whole new snippet with the tips... Let me try..

Thats good pointer Shanti. When we get laptop everything was done already and I dont bother about disk partition. I wont skip that now too. I will try to do that partition and save the files..

Thanks a lot for your comments dear... Means a lot to me, coming from a good writer... :)

ilt

2. ILoveTulips

Dear Sri,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I am glad you liked it. Yes, there are Antviruses advertised to fight the viruses and keep our computers safe for good, but from all our fellow Ilites comments its proved that the adverts are just big talks.. no good... :) like comedy actor vadivel... :rotfl

Thanks again dear Sri for dropping by..

ilt

3. ILoveTulips

Thanks for your warm welcome Uma... Yes I am really enjoying this.. but have some guilt towards my old one though..

Thanks for your feedback dear...

ilt

4. ILoveTulips

Yes VJ.. its indeed so sad... :( smart phones can only be used for reading... but typing sucks... Glad to know that you got your net connection back.. saw you in movies forum... ;) you should be very busy there.... warm welcome.. !!

Thanks for your welcome and feedback dear.. :)

ilt

5. ILoveTulips

Yes Mega.. When I touch his laptop he turns to a different person... and I HATE that person.

Oh I have that "J"... Big time "J"...A whole snippet is needed to prove how much "J" I have towards these mistresses in my home...

By the way by 'J' I believe you meant 'Jealous' right??? :hide:

ilt

2 people like this.
  6. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Dear ILT,

Loved your post. Your husband bought you a new laptop out of love for his laptop. My DH bought me a laptop to live with his laptop.HA HA HA

Regards
    Manjukps

2 people like this.
  7. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

ILT,
    enjoyed your post a lot. even my laptop stopped suddenly one day early Nov and i had to go without one till about 3 weeks.Though i could access IL and mails on DHs office laptop, the most important FB and Skype were unaccessible. And the repair was too heavy on our pocket. So we too bought a new one 2 weeks back though we were planning to but one only next year. I have to carry my old one back to India and get all the photos and videos of my daughter back.

1 person likes this.
  8. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

LOver of Tulips... I donno why I like to call you that!!

Yes jealous with a big bold uppercase "J"...they are possessed when we go meddling with their gadgets...but aren't we the same when it comes to our handbags???? I hate it (totally hate it!!!) when they nose (applies for the kids as well) around my bag! My bag is mineeeeeeeeee!
    Mega

1 person likes this.
  9. ILoveTulips

Yes Manju,to get us out of their way, they do all these kind of nice things... :( Anyhow, I got a laptop... who cares.. haha.. Thanks for your feedback... :)

ilt

10. ILoveTulips

Sorry to hear that your laptop was a victim too Sushma... Yes its really hard time living without laptop.! Good that you got the pictures back, hate to lose those precisous stuff, right?

Thanks for your feedback Shushma... :)

ilt