1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Lost ...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ILoveTulips, Dec 9, 2011.

1. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

:rotfl:rotflThat's so funny... How insecured your Anti-Virus must feel??

Oh yes, nothing wins what I want than moaning... Do you know how I understand that works? When I keep moaning, he would get up at certain time and say "Ok, let me go out for some fresh air"... :thumbsup

Thanks for your wishes Satchi and for this wonderful comment....

ilt

1 person likes this.
  2. ILoveTulips

Yes Kamalji.. its that painful.. While I type this comment I see it lying next to me... so sad...

Thanks very much Kamalji.. Receiving this appreciation from a hilarious writer means a lot to me... :bowdown

Oh I do read your posts Sir... But you know by the time I get chance to come up with a comment you post a new blog.. Then the old would be a history...
    Thanks for your blessings :bowdown:bowdown

ilt

3. ILoveTulips

Oh now I think that some mean person is directing the viruses towards IndusLadies... Reading all the comments, its seems most of us suffered from this..

Yes Aruna mam... Even if he sees me sitting with his laptop, he comes running 'hey hey.. what you are doing?? I have some work'... like he is really working.. :rant

Thanks a lot for your comments and wishes dear Aruna mam...

ilt

4. ILoveTulips

My dear PS.. Thanks a lot for these wonderful words. I didn't know I can write humorous writeup until I read all your appreciations... :bowdown I am so humbled..

ilt

5. ILoveTulips

Me too MM. I will get this laptop to India and give another try..

Thats other thing..Good lesson learnt MM.. anything comes in flashy/bright colors wont be any good... :) My Anti-Virus was a colorful one too...

Thats so sweet... And good to know that you have the most effective security system...

Thank you MM... thanks for your comments... :)

Added later: Oh, by the way, what does "mansimahi" mean??
    ilt

6. ILoveTulips

Thank you Deepa. Glad you liked this piece... :)

7. ILoveTulips

Dear Meera, Sorry to know that your AV is good-for-nothing too... :( Its really a surprise how the same antivirus gives different results in two types of scanning... :rant

Oh you lost files?? thats bad... eve ni have to start taking backup. but still how far that would be effective huh? The dvds will get old, and one day when we want to view whats in it, it wont play... :spin

Moaning didnt work??? Huh?? So your DH has a vaccination himself?? You should find out what it is, and try to attack that one.. Good luck..

Thanks a lot for your comments dear... :)

ilt

8. ILoveTulips

Dear Cheeniya Sir,

What to say? Your response to my snippet always make me fly in air and make me to read my snippet again so proudly that this little piece attracted Cheeniya Sir's feedback.

Sir in my early days in IL I write only sad posts, but you all helped me in realizing that I have another side that's capable of writing humorous snippets. I am glad that this snippet made you laugh, its triple encouragement. Sorry about the hiccups though.

Your response makes a real funny snippet of its own. The pomerian dog imagination is top notch and the analogy you used for the time length when the loan was taken is excellent touch [ ‘Ammavum neeye, appavum neeye, thathavum neeye']

Understanding between Virus-AntiVirus!!! Though its scary to imagine, it might be true, who knows. How else they can come up with constant upgrades??? A police should be a skillful thief in first place to catch the thief, shouldn't he??

he said that it was done to distinguish the thugs from the policemen!

haha... Good one.

Certainly. After hearing so much moaning, DH is becoming immune to that. I have to keep coming up with proper upgrades to get things done.

Thanks a lot for your feedback Sir. It means a lot to me.

ILT

9. ILoveTulips

Yes Kelly, Cheeniya Sir has indeed graced this thread... Thanks a lot for your wishes and this comment dear.. :)

ilt

10. ILoveTulips

Dear K, Thanks a lot for your warm welcome. Oh yes, I just cant understand how can he look for the same product again and again even after we bought that... And yes going to electronic stores is like a trip to Swiss for him...

Yes CL correctly pointed me where I could have caught the virus, especially after wandering in movies forum for a while, I should have gone to various sites to pick spicy gossips myself..

Sure Kamala mam.. I am looking forward to read and comment on all the lovely snippets here...

Thanks a lot for your comments...

ilt