1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Laugh And Laugh And Laugh!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Oh Sabitha,

What must I tell you now, I'm perplexed. Trust you to come up with something like this :):thumbsup:. You spin magic with your posts, inspiring as always.

I deliberately searched a few pages to see if you have recently posted, and there you are :thumbup:.

Srama likes this.
  2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Meenu,

Now what I can I say other than a big thank you! That is very sweet of you!
    It heartens me to know that when you do log in, you look up my posts - makes my day. Thank you for your sweet feedback.

Scorpio707 likes this.
  3. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

The first and foremost point is that you have not forgotten to laugh. Starting from ' Rashifal' or what the stars tell today ( incidentally I am blessed with two Rashiees , Mekha as Janm Patri and Kanya as per western calendar. So I can please myself whichever suits me in that particular day) to fortune cookies to total of my date of birth, month and year, total of my house number, etc Etc, I have tried all to see what the stars have in stock for me for the day, for the month and for the year. If things turn favorable, credit goes to my efforts and if not favorable, credit goes to my stars. Either way I am happy.

I tell others there is no truth in these predictions and fallacies but do not forget to turn the relevant page of the newspaper myself.

There is always need to blame somebody, even own luck!!!!

Srama likes this.
  4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

It is like do as I say, don't do as I do!
    It might have become more of a habit now than anything else. Even if I read, I never ever remember a single word of what was said, nope not even from the fortune cookie from yesterday night :)

Thank you for your feedback!

5. SCSusila

SCSusila Gold IL'ite

Such a delightful piece ! Read it twice , back to back , with a huge smile on . Having read it first thing in the morning , i feel light and happy andfull of enthusiasm to meet the
    day .
    Thank you for the sweet tonic !

Srama likes this.
  6. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

That feedback from you Mrs.Susila @SCSusila makes me real happy!
    Thank you for your lovely words. Now I am off to tackle my day with that same smile :)