1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I keep things in safe place but sometimes dont remember which safe place Ikept

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 24, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

I am very careful with my things and always keep it safely. But of late I dont remember which safe place I have kept.

I had one steel kumkum chimiz which I did not remember where I had kept it. Today when I was arranging the kitchen cupboard I found it safe in a cloth type box. I had kept it there so that it will be handy when I go out of Bombay. But I did not remember that I had kept it in that. Now I have kept it safe, hope I remember next time.

The other day I was keeping my cheque books and pass books in order and foudn that my cheque book is missing. Searched everywhere was not finding it. Since of late I had not used it for sometime I was worried whether I misplaced it somewhere. I had to go out but without finding it out I was getting restless. Again I went through different plastic folders and luckily I found it hiding beneath other papers alone. What a relief to find it.

2. sweet25

sweet25 Junior IL'ite

I am of this kind too...

3. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Thanks for your fb Sweet , sorry for the delay

4. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

hi,

i am also of this kind, keeping all the things arranged and forgt where i have put