I just wanna vent out!!!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by wannabmommy, Dec 16, 2011.

1. wannabmommy

wannabmommy Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your consoling words Jelin!!

@ Preethi: Yes gurl that is the only way we can move on!!! Good luck to you too sweetheart!!

2. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Hugs to you dear WBM....Going through the same thing, can feel your pain...!!! Do not worry maybe God has better plans for you..!!!

You are in my prayers...!!! Good Luck and God Bless...!!!

Loads of baby dust to you...!!!

3. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Dear Preethi...We all are sailing in the same boat...!!! Do not be afraid as we have God by our side and we will be blessed soon...!!! Stay positive and stay strong, do not loose hope as long as you believe in the Almighty...!!!

Good Luck and God Bless...!!!

Lots of baby dust to u...!!!

4. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear jogu, and wbm..

lets stay together and be positive...... Eat healthy, stay healthy and most important think healthy........

5. 27csweetangel

27csweetangel Silver IL'ite

I have tried to so patient but i want to vent out so bad today .in past one year this would be my 6 cycle of actually timing and trying to conceive and 1 cycle with loss,2 years back i took break from everything ,studying job finding etc to make my married life better as we were having lot of issues due to my job search etc.i thought i will take a brk of year or two to conceive before we get Green card in USA.But this is unbelievable i am still in same position as 2 years back..we got EAD -Green card and now i am again searching job,,and not getting what i want ..on top of it this whole TTC thing is taking toll on me and i feel i am left with nothing nor baby nor job.i am slowly losing all confidence i gained all these years.i am becoming a terrible person.I have no gyneacological issues .I am losing faith in god.i feel worst.don't know where do i go.hubby is understanding but he has limitations.ever since i lost one pregnancy..i have seen so many friends and relatives getting pregnant.all are almost in 7-9 month,day by day it is becoming difficult.i don't know what different should i do to get pregnant.i am doing everything i just don't get it!!Please readers thanks for bearing for such a long post.

6. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi 27cweetangel

I can understand your feelings.

Those who are all TTC especially having difficult to conceive.

you both (you and your DH) should not take bitter gourd, red pumpkin, and citrus fruits such as lemon, sweet lime (mosambi), orange and also should not have pineapple, papaya, or mango after ovulation period. Restrictions for husband till you conceive and for you till you get delivered.

7. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    I can understand ur feeling as i am also going through same....have 6 failed iui,1 failed ivf and many other tests ....still no success after continuous 2 yr treatment....but one thing i know i can not stop now :bowdown...no way to go back only way is go ahead and face the situation.[​IMG].....you will get job soon ..and these days should also pass....hold on tight ...:thumbsup