I just wanna vent out!!!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by wannabmommy, Dec 16, 2011.

1. wannabmommy

wannabmommy Silver IL'ite

I think I'm out this month too.........its about 15 dpo & again the evil BFN :((( To top the agony...met a friend who just shared that she is preggo...I'm not jealous but just fed up of waiting for my turn.

Why me always God?????????????

2. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear Wbm,

Hugs to you dear...

Please don't rule out anything... If God blessing is there any miracle can happen any second...

As I am also in the same boat I can totally feel your pain ... But the pain itself says Positive Attitude In Negative situation... So let's hope positive... Let's not give up till we have one for ourselves ...

It happens to me too if some one says that they are pregnant without my knowledge I feel oh god why me alone... My DH usually says "don't compare yourself with others as you don't know what their journey is all about"

Don't worry dear wishes to you.... Loads of baby dust you...

"ithuvum kadanthu pogum" :)

1 person likes this.
  3. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Hey WBM, Its not over untill you see AF so please stay positive...I can understand what it feels, however have faith in the Almighty..!!!

Do not stress too much as it may affect your fertility and AF both, please stay strong, I know it is better said than done but what is destined to happen will happen no matter what so do not torment yourself, stay calm..!!!

Good Luck and Lots of baby dust you dear...!!!:thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  4. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

Hi wannabemommy!

How are u? Yes as Jogu and luckwaves said, just stay positive and hope for the best!!

Haha i know how we try our best to give strength to the other person, but when its our turn, we just go so weak!
    I know 2012 is gonna be THE year for all of us here:exactly:

2 people like this.
  5. wannabmommy

@ luckwaves, Jogu & mimosa: Thanks for being there for me gorgeous ladies :kiss!!!

Here is my update: Saturday took HPT got a BFN :bang Sunday afternoon I noticed pinkish discharge & verrrry little brown discharge when I wiped (very unlike me). Then nothing. Again on Monday morning some verrrry little brown discharge. Went to the doctor. She said it might be late implantation because the temperature is high & my breasts are sore or you might get your periods soon :bonk. If I don't get my periods till one week, then she might give a blood test. OMG this one week is going to be excruciating :hide: Pleaseeeeeeee pray for me girls...I really need them!!!

6. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

oh dear WBM...

Reading your posts, I can feel the pain.. All our prayers are surely for you...... We would be happy to hear the good news as well..

7. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

:welcomeWBM.....Sorry for the BFN, however as I said its not over yet, so lpease wait patiently....!!! :iagreeThe wait is excruciating but we have no other option, do we...??:confused2: so chill and do something which you like, like watching movies, reading books, reading articles, browsing the net etc....and trust me, time will fly...!!!:biggrin2:

Do not think abt it much and keep yourself engrossed...!!!:my2cents

Good Luck and God Bless...!!!

Lots of baby dust to you...!!! KUP...:2thumbsup:

8. wannabmommy

Thanks for your kind words Preethi & Jogu!!!

I'm officially out....got my periods...I lost my only chance for 2012 baby...lets hope atleast in 2013 I should hold my LO...God has just shut his doors for me as of now I guess :drowning

9. Flyhighbluesky

Flyhighbluesky Silver IL'ite

Dear WBM,
    So sorry about your situation! Please dont loose hope. And please stop stressing yourself coz it affects our body adversely. I know how it feels coz my very dear ones going through the same... Believe that God's is waiting to give you the best

Take care

10. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

hi wbm,

its ok dear,we can do it excellently well the next time.. me too got it yesterday.. its sad.. i too thought the same thing, no more 2012 baby.. and its going to be our 3rd year anniversary soon.. I am afraid....