I just wanna vent out!!!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by wannabmommy, Dec 16, 2011.

1. wannabmommy

wannabmommy Silver IL'ite

Dear ILs,

I dunno whether its hormonal or if there is somthing wrong with me...I'm feeling terrible today...nowhere to vent hence posting here....I'm sorry plz bear with me :drowning

This is pure torture...My back hurts, AF like cramps, I'm nauseating,have bn running to the washroom like crazy to chk for AF... lotsa EWCM (stretchy)....AF due 12/19....I feel sooo out this cycle :bang

Feel like quitting this whole ttc thing once for all :bonk

Will I ever become a mommy??????

Really sorry for :rant

2. hopesinbaby2010

hopesinbaby2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Wannabmommy,

Since ur AF is near by u are getting all those. but just relax. I would suggest u to change ur mind from all those things. if u can try watch out a romantic movie of ur favourite or watch some out some 3D English movie from Disney pictures. Sure it will chill out. next if u can when ur DH comes go out with him for dinner.

If u have good friends and near by just walk to their home and just talk to them and if u have any good friends over phone just talk to them. these things make u relax a lot. otherwise make a favourite sweet that ur DH likes the most. If he comes and tell u that is good u feel relaxed and more energitic. and hear some good songs too.
    These are the simple ways to overcome and I use to practice these things most of the time.

So dont loose hope. Sure 2012 is going to be our year! Baby dust to u!

1 person likes this.
  3. 27csweetangel

27csweetangel Silver IL'ite

i know this TTc is tough journey ,but please don't give up till you see AF,relax as hopesinbaby,said, try to divert your mind into something else you like...go for shopping spend time wiht friends,talk to hubby good luck to you!!

4. reshma2010

reshma2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Wannabmommy,

Please don't worry. I can understand your pain as i am sailing in the same boat. Calm down. I believe God is watching all our pains. He will surely answer our prayers.

Try not to think about ttc. I know its really difficult. All we can do is try to divert our mind on other things. Don't be alone. Go to shopping or to your friend's house. I do the same. I really feel better when i am with my friends.

Remember, this too shall pass.

God bless all the ttc ladies.....

5. SUBHAARCHIE

SUBHAARCHIE Gold IL'ite

Hi Wannabmommy,

Even i feel the same here...My AF due 12/18...I have same thing like yours....I am having severe stomach cramps...the lower abdomen part which i always get before my AF...To be very frank...i have zero hopes in this cycle...This is my first clomid cycle...i didn't respond well with clomid...i got only one mature follicle...Also lots and lots of traveling...too much of work stress and tension....What say?
    I am on duphaston 2 tablets per day for 10 day...today is my last day of taking duphaston...I will not take HPT even my AF is not here in 2-3 days becoz i will become very much upset on seeing that single line...
    Also my doctor has told to visit the hospital if the AF comes(even she is not having much hopes) or if there is not AF i have visit her after a week...
    But what i think...is there will always be light at the end of the tunnel...

6. vidyasantha12

vidyasantha12 Junior IL'ite

me too in the same boat ..my af due is 29/12/11
    all the best to all of you,...god bless us....

7. wannabmommy

wannabmommy Silver IL'ite

Thanks for all the soothing words ILs....it means a lot to me!!!

I'm late by 3 days and 18 DPO....checked yest and got a BFN :bang I dint use FMU but tested in the night :bonk:bonk...can it be cuz of this???

I have absolutely no symptoms of AF now...does tht mean I'm out???? This so tormenting :drowning

Anyone got BFP aft such thing???

Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  8. reshma2010

reshma2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Dear,

Try to check with First urine in the morning as it contains more HCG hormones...I wish you should get BFP...God bless...

9. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Op, I am TTC too.I hate it when I skip for 1 week and when I come to being hopeful, I get my periods. This month was the worst becoz I felt nausea entire month and got my monthly a few days ago.Hope 2012 will be my yr to be called mommy.

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Wannabmommy,
    Like Reshma said, try with the early morning urine. That might reveal the truth or check with a blood test for the final answer. All the best.

Hi Chocolate,
    Its hard to face those symptoms & then the periods... I used to get extra hunger in the 2WW & some cycles mild nauseous... So, i stopped predicting! Its better to avoid thinking about TTC & reduce stressing ourselves! It will do the good to us! All the best to your TTC journey!