1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

I have taken Deworming medicine , what to expect in the stool , I am very very scared

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by incarnation, Feb 13, 2012.

1. incarnation

incarnation Silver IL'ite

I have taken DeWorming medicine Zentel , what to expect in the stool , I am very very scared to see some big live worm , which is hanging .I am not able to sleep or work...
    Does anybody know ? Please help

2. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

Re: I have taken Deworming medicine , what to expect in the stool , I am very very sc

dear Incarnation,

I had taken Zentel sometime back. Nothing happened - did not see anything !! Most intestinal worms are very tiny, almost thread like except tapeworm or ringworm which can be larger. If its yr routine de-worming, u may not see anything so dont worry.

love,
    kylie

Admin Note: You may also want to read the following relevant links

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/nature-cure/73104-deworming-without-medication.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/h...eworming-children-mix-banana-lemon-print.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/nature-cure/40867-my-grandmas-de-worming-therapy.html

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
  3. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

Re: I have taken Deworming medicine , what to expect in the stool , I am very very sc

hi incarnation

ur just giving a 3d amination effects to ur thoughts. nothing comes out like that.
    zental deworming can be taken from kid to adults only the measure changes. and it can be consumed only once in eight months dont try out more than that.
    for ur info the worms get decrushed and mixes with the stool so u wont find anything unsual happening and it takes almost 3 days for a full clean up
    so dont worry

4. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Hey come on....you will see nothing. as our friends have mentioned, the worms just pass out "peacefully and calmly"!!! Atleast you will have a cleaner system after this.

5. incarnation

Thanks , I am taking this pill or medicine after about 27 yrs....I am so scared ......
    Are you sure big ones get crushed mixed.....

6. incarnation

Actually I have a real real big fear...I am getting shivers...almost

7. incarnation

Well I nothing great happened as of now ...Thank God....

8. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

You seemd to be so frightened of those little worms in your system!!! Medicine is so advanced these days...that actually there is nothing to be afraid of. Anyway now that its al over...I must say Congrats and Welcome to a healthier YOU!