1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I have cheated on my own loving husband and daughter. i betrayed my self. i regret it

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by neetapinj, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Roopakala

Roopakala New IL'ite

Re: I have cheated on my own loving husband and daughter. i betrayed my self. i regre

Hello Neeta, how are u now, where is your husband, feels soo ,it was an known accident. face it bodly and think of many other worse ladies who has affair permanenty though they have good husband, forget and move on..

2. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

Re: I have cheated on my own loving husband and daughter. i betrayed my self. i regre

Why are we still replying to this thread? There have been more than 100 replies to this thread and the OP has just replied 3 times ( excluding the original thread)

She seems to have been disappeared.

3. sudhirakumar

sudhirakumar Senior IL'ite

Come on we are humans..... dont beat up yourself for this... eventually things will change..... u just need to wait... just imagine you in your husbands place? what would you have done? i hope same thing is happening, physical attraction just one thing in love, if he really loves you he will get back to you understanding that its human nature to get attracted thats all, Come on now cheer up , even if your husband dont talk just let him take time... he will be alright.. and you guys will be happy....

4. sudhirakumar

sudhirakumar Senior IL'ite

please aldensmith.... poor thing dont be so mad at her, try to understand her ...

5. niveditat

niveditat New IL'ite

I feel sad about you. Marriage and other relationships should not be mixed.

All i can say is that you should focus your mind mostly towards worshiping your fav god and take care of your child and husband to your best. Over time things will be alright but do not take too much stress right now...time will solve the problem so wait and be good to your family

6. DeepthiN

DeepthiN New IL'ite

this is very bad of u .. as u were suspecting loving husband and blindly trusting other person.anyways what ever happened is happened..
    sometimes whoever is with us 24/7 seems boring stuff.. as life has become mechanical.. somebody beyond this seems very exciting and bringing colors to our life...
    whatever done is done... try to distract yourself from all these..plead with ur hubby to change this environment at any cost.. stay away from that stupid guy .. who took advantage of the situation...spend time with ur daughter .. she is ultimate sufferer not even knowing the reason for all these..try to be attached to her...pray to GOD .. even if ur hubby didn't forgive u ,HE will n give u a peace of mind.. seeing tht u hv changed ur hubby will definitely cm back as hez loving u so much...don't lose hope hv patience...

7. soni1987

soni1987 Bronze IL'ite

I feel it as troll,...It looks like mere some movie story..LOL

looks like a fake story

1 person likes this.
  8. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

what is funny is, u did some unforgivable thing and u r worried that you are no more going out on weekends.......2 handsome guys in ur life, ur hubby hearing your conversation, everythings seems like cooked up.

1 person likes this.
  9. Goodtime

Goodtime New IL'ite

neetapinj
    In life we make decisions based on 2 things:
    1) what we want ourselves 2) what is best thing for our siblings and family.

if you make a decision based on point 2, you will eventually view your life, as a happy one.
    if you make a decision based on point 1, (and pretended no one else exists in this world, including your family), what would be that decision?

Be honest, this is an open forum, and nobody should be judgemental.