1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I have cheated on my own loving husband and daughter. i betrayed my self. i regret it

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by neetapinj, Aug 25, 2012.

1. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

Re: I have cheated on my own loving husband and daughter. i betrayed my self. i regre

Yaa. got to know from Shanvy about the healing phrases. Thanks for the response.

2. angel2011

angel2011 Bronze IL'ite

Re: I have cheated on my own loving husband and daughter. i betrayed my self. i regre

I strongly feel that this thread/OP is not genuine. It can't be and I hope so.

Guys I advise you pls don't waste your time for such threads.

1 person likes this.
  3. eandian

eandian IL Hall of Fame

This thread still going on?????

Op hope you got enough material for your serial.

If you are for real. Ask him for Forgiveness and accept what he decides.

1 person likes this.
  4. steve

steve Platinum IL'ite

or
    Admit to yourself that you are not ready for commitment. Take a divorce and live life in the singles lane and if and when you are ready you can consider marrying again.

5. lathamallur

lathamallur New IL'ite

Why is this thread not being closed? I don't think everyone is behind making a movie...

6. Maggie2009

Maggie2009 Gold IL'ite

Dear OP,
    I misplaced my desperate housewives dvd.You made me miss it a little less.Bless you my friend

7. lathamallur

lathamallur New IL'ite

The moderator has to act on this and close the thread...

8. rmjeevisha

rmjeevisha New IL'ite

This is very bad you have done. There are punishments for all the mistakes you have done. But it will not affect you rather your husband and your sweet little daughters life. As all the ladies said here he might take time to forget ur sins and accept you later some years. But even later you will again get ur punishments continued in your daughters life.
    Please pray for your daughter.
    Never let her know what has happened in past. Otherwise she will never accept you.
    Atleast live for your daughters life, till she gets married and her life is settled. Hope your husband will take care better than you.......
    I have no sorrys for you ....... make your husband feel that "ATLEAST NOT A GOOD WIFE, I AM A BETTER MOTHER"

9. padmapriya1

padmapriya1 Gold IL'ite

I couldnt imagine What if your DD have seen you that time ?
    This could have seperated your DD also from you might be not now but in later times when she understands everything.
    Pls give him some space to recover from it.
    Try to prove him that you really love him. change your number, change your address everything and tell him that you will not talk with anyone and prove it.
    This might give him trust on you.

10. sanvi5

sanvi5 Silver IL'ite

Really......Another story OP made up.....