1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I have cheated on my own loving husband and daughter. i betrayed my self. i regret it

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by neetapinj, Aug 25, 2012.

1. jyotiparab

jyotiparab Silver IL'ite

Re: I have cheated on my own loving husband and daughter. i betrayed my self. i regre

i think we should stop giving reply to this Thread as some one has played a prank it seems

2. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

Re: I have cheated on my own loving husband and daughter. i betrayed my self. i regre

[​IMG]

take care
    chow

3. prabbhhaganesh

prabbhhaganesh New IL'ite

the reality these days !!
    :x:oops:

4. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

Ohk... healing classes !! I was so seriously following the post that i wondered why should she even think of forgiving a man who never did any thing wrong. :)
    Thanks for the gyan :)

5. kuttettan

kuttettan Silver IL'ite

Well, the things are pretty messed up Lady! You started with doubting your innocent Husband, and ended up screwing the relation forever...

For a start, start to forgive yourself. Can you do that? If you can, you can ask for the forgiveness from your husband. There is no point in living like this as a family without the hus&wife talking. You must accept the fact that you've hurt your husband, and he wouldn't forgive you easily. C'mon, how could he possibly do that? All he got in return for his love was this!

I suggest you keep on talking to him... beg for his pardon! If he wouldn't listen, I suggest you write something on paper and give it to him (Yup, you'll have to do that!) .. Keep on trying...Keep on trying... His heart would surely melt! Pray for that to happen!

PS: I really feel bad for you, and if you've really promised yourself never to do such a thing again, the healing process would start. Always beleive that the God has given you the best person in the universe as your life-partner

6. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

well Karan johar already did with KANK. dint he?

7. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

No this is Murder movie. How much bet? :)

1 person likes this.
  8. drsurabhijain

drsurabhijain Silver IL'ite

you are human and we all make mistake. keep loving him and time will slowly heal his hurt. show your love towards him. I am sure he loves you a lot and he will forgive you.. dont worry he is not going anywhere....if he wanted to leave you then he could have done that the same day...

love him unconditionally...

9. sujadhana

sujadhana New IL'ite

hi,
    shocked reading ur message.....anyways now what i would suggest is be patient ,remain calm,and work on ur relationship .This would be a big lesson for u and i really appreciate ur husband ...gem of a guy..hats off for his decent behaviour.god bless u.

10. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

Hi Sbonigala

Its the way the healing phrase is told.. I FORGIVE YOU (WHOEVER) YOU FORGIVE ME (WHOEVER) AND RELEASE ME. Here wife forgiving husband may not be for this situation , might be for any situation in the past or whatsoever and again..its only for the wife's mind..hope u understand.