1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I hate this feeling - just ranting

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Anamika99, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Anamika99

Anamika99 Gold IL'ite

I have posted this before and some of the tips i got, i was able to over come this feelings...

In past when i went home from school or work, my in-laws will have list of things to complaint about, mention to my DH and then come back to me....'why...why'...and creating chaos in house for little things i missed - whether it is throwing away bread, forgetting to wipe of a drop of soap near the kitechen sink, one hair not able to remove in bathroom for past few days though i clean the bathroom everyday....my little one now cooperating....subji having more seeds and i didnot seed it well and so on...it used to give me almost hot body and so much tension when i go home...it has stop now this year////it reduced eventually due to many reason... becuase i have gotten better at house hold things, they r old and can't handle much, i ignore, i complain to DH about their complains and DH go tell them, and so on...

but when it is time for me to go home, i really feel that tension. During this visit i Had that problem in the begining....and I won over my mind with control and I was ok for a long time, but that feeling has started again.... now that they have only 13 days left....but i cannot control my heart n my mind and i really hate this feelings.

1 person likes this.

2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Put on your head phones before you enter the house...take a deep breath and listen to calming music.

3. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

Put up a countdown calender (hourly countdown and not day countdown) on ur phone, laptop, ipad, PDA, everywhere! Get extremely busy at work, leave at 7 and come back at 10.

4. Anamika99

Anamika99 Gold IL'ite

i know ladies, thank you for replies...it is just that time, i get all worked up...

no there is no way i can leave work that late....my son needs me, he says do not leave me along with them, though they take great care, their neat pickign nature troubles him

5. sg23

sg23 Bronze IL'ite

My MIL also keeps ranting about something or the other..Some things I ignore & some I answer back firmly. If she complains too much about something I do, I avoid doing that work & point out later that my way of doing things is not acceptable to her, so she can do it herself.No use of getting scared of these elders & spoiling peace of mind.

1 person likes this.