1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I had a dream!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabita,

i usppose now they allow u two suitcases of 23 kgs each eh ! While to europe it is just 20 kgs and no more. My daughter was recently charged 7000 for 7 kgs excess, so i guess it is a nightmare to even dream of suitcases as u do.A bad habit , getout of it soon, and start dreaming of good things like the stud John Abhram.HAHA

Good one, lovely humor.

Regards

kamal

2. Madhumidha

Madhumidha Gold IL'ite

Enjoy reading!!!! Lovely writing!!!

3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Then that means I need to see atleast one of his movies isn't it Kamalji! If you assure me then, I can try and watch and hopefully those dreams will not become nightmares! Atleast my suitcases took me to my orchids - didn't they!

Thank you :)

Thank you for your response Kamalji!

4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Thank you Madhumidha and thank you :)

5. mums

mums Platinum IL'ite

Humorous post dear.

On reading the post title yesterday nite ......i thought it would be regarding ghost or vampires......so i dint have the courage to read and later go to sleep:hide::hide:.

I read it in the morning and understood my level of competency with ghost stories!!!!!

Hope u get me a suitcase full of chocolates when u visit India!!!!!!!

6. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Thank you mums!

ha ha ha.....guess what between you and me even a thought of a ghost had not entered my mind...now makes me wonder as to what world I live in!
    It certainly would be my pleasure and BTW atleast 2 of those suitcases are filled with chocolates anyways and most of my relatives are getting tired of them what with my yearly visits. So my joy is doubled to bring you chocolates for I have a feeling you will relish them.

Thank you for your response mums!

1 person likes this.
  7. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Der Sabitha
    I am venturing to IL after a long time due to certain events in my personal life. Not sure when I will be back again. It was soothing to see your article and helped me relax.

From suitcases to orchids..my what a dream! :)

Nice to know about the orchids in your home. Plants seem to have a vengeance on me and they don't grow well in my home, perhaps because I was dissecting and poking and prodding their cells long ago to earn my college degree :)

Just a few days ago I was reading articles on Zen, Simplicity and Decluttering - no not the mind - literally the home, and now reading your four-suitcase arrival I have started dreaming of going back to those stark early days of my life here. Only so that I don't have much dusting and cleaning to do.

Enjoyed it much!

1 person likes this.
  8. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear VJB,

will you please accept my sincere apologies? I don't know how I missed responding to you - I must have started day dreaming :)

Don't we all run into the same issue time and again and this time it really surprised me when my DH ended up doing that and needless to say I was mighty pleased for teh extra bag brought i something I wanted :) Thank you VJB for your response.

9. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamala, it is always always a pleasure to hear from you. And that is a compliment I will cherish - thank you! Things I am sure will settle down - just dream of feathers and orchids and may be some or all of those animals you encounter so often :)

Imagine my surprise when I woke up watching myself fall as a feather near my orchids - now you knwo why I came down runnig, don't you?

ha ha ha....I have always taken a stand on owning a smaller house exactly for the same reason, dusting and cleaning I mean! I hear you!

Thank you Kamala for yoru response.

10. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

wow, floating feather and blooming orchids...what a dream sabi..
    nice to read your dream that too, in your words...