1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Feel Like A Super Hero!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Syamala @shyamala1234
    Yoga or spinning, I cannot afford to miss. There are days I do for various reasons and I know how hard it is get myself back on routine. So I do do my best to show up and guess what I also know that if I don't do first thing iin the morning, I don't do for the rest of the day!

There! I see the practical and bang on response. That is what I like about your responses. Thank you for your feedback as always and my apologies for the delayed response!

2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamala @kkrish

You put a big big smile on my face with that response! If I feel like a super hero, knowing that I look up to you, you should feel amazing and more! I am simply running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to make sense of what I do day after day. I will be honest - I have never ever tried making any powders, ever! I am starving for some chutnipudi, asked my family for recipe and that's it! It ends there. Loved both the modern version and the day picture and the meaning behind it! I just want to keep that smile intact.

Thank you for giving such a lovely feedback, helping me feel even better!

kkrish likes this.
  3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear V sir,

It put a smile on my face when you said you get disappointed when someone responds with a "as usual" ! Of alll the interesting things you have described here, I have to confess singing in a choir is something that will never happen to me. I cannot sing! If by any chance I do get to sing, that is going to be the only interesting thing that is happening for perhaps weeks :) On a serious note, thank you for your appreciation. Even as I put down my thoughts, I often wonder as to how I should be coming across - does she not tire of the same old, same old nature and wow feelings? but the truth is I am truly grateful and when I pen down, it allows me to show the gratitude and even helps me to move on! So feed backs that I get here mean the world to me. Thank you!

Viswamitra likes this.
  4. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Sabitha,

Trust you to live life with zeal and zest. You make everyday count don’t you?? Your blogs are the reason I keep coming back to IL :).

Like I mentioned earlier I happened to read Illusions recently just to get an extra ounce of energy and positivity. The quote you referenced in the last stanza is by far my most favorite quote of his and I believe that’s the way I tread my life and would try to as long as I can.

As always it was a pleasure to read your snippet....thank you

Srama likes this.
  5. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Meenu @Scorpio707 ,

It is crazy how you always know when I write thank you for your sweet response!
    That's huge, thank you again.

While I do try to live life with zest, I lose perspective on a day to day to basis. Writing here in IL and reading Bach again again helps me, like it does to you happy to have a kindered spirit! Thank you for responding.