1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I dono when I started to love - Part VIII (FINAL PART)

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by ASHWINRAJ, May 6, 2013.

1. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

I dono when I started to love - Part VIII(FINAL PART)

I took the mobile to see who was calling me at this weird time, and the call was from Pooja. I immediately answered “Hey Pooja. What happened?”

Pooja replied “I saw you standing in the balcony. That’s why called”

I said “Nothing important right.”

She said “yes I need to talk to you now. Shall we meet somewhere?”

I said “Now. What do you want to talk?”

“Come out of your home. We shall speak near the car park” by telling she kept the phone.

For the first time I was very nervous to talk to her. I went out and waited for Pooja. She came with her usual smile.

I asked her “tell me what you want to talk at this moment. If someone sees that’s it.”

She coolly wiped the water from the car and sat on top of it. I looked her closely; she looked very bright and happy. I looked at her eyes; it said lots of things to me. I noticed her ears; it looks like a flower petal.

At that moment I wanted to tell her my love but I put my heads down. She came near me and held my cheeks. She looked into my eyes and said

Yogi, look at me. I wanted to tell you a very important thing. I missed you Yogi, I missed you from the moment you waved your hands at airport. Whenever I saw something it reminds you and if someone says some word I started to think about the same word used by you. You know I am not telling lies these days as no one is there to admire it. I know you are the right partner to me. I went to my dad told about my interest towards you. As you are my dad’s favorite he accepted my marriage proposal immediately but my dad is waiting for your wish Yogi, I know I can get permission from your parents as well. I don’t know Yogi, I don’t know when I started to love you but I love you deeply, madly and truly

I was speechless to her words. I asked her furiously who was Vinoth then?

She then said me that Vinoth was her new neighbor who had settled there when he was in abroad and she had used him to play a prank on him.

Hearing these I gave a tight slap on her cheeks, then with tears falling from my eyes I hugged her. I said “I too don’t know when I started to love you Pooja

We both talked lots about each other throughout the night at the car park itself as though we had not talked before. At early morning we planned to go to our rooms back. She said “I have another surprise for you”

I asked “What’s it?”

She replied “I said its surprise”

She went to her home. I went to my room and I was not able to express my happiness. I didn’t get my sleep; I practiced how to talk to my dad for 100 times. I planned to tell him during our morning walk.

I was not able to convey my love to Dad in morning walking. He was seriously talking about his work. I tried to open the topic at breakfast but I was not able to tell. When he was about to leave, Pooja’s parents came home.

My parents welcomed and my mom gave them some water. Neethu brought some sweets and savories. Pooja’s dad said “Ravi, Do you remember our plans when yogi and Pooja were young?”

My dad replied “yes, it’s about yogi and pooja’s wedding right”

I was surprised totally. Pooja’s dad continued “I think so, time has come for that. What do you say?”

My dad turned towards me and asked “What do you say Yogi?” and turned to Pooja’s father “What’s Pooja’s opinion?”

Pooja’s dad said “Pooja is interested. I am waiting for Yogi’s decision” and smiled at me.

Everybody saw me and I said “Is there any good dates this week, because I planned to go back next week”

Everybody laughed. My dad said “Then you go ahead with the marriage works. Fix the dates and let me know”

Everybody left. I dialed Pooja and told everything. She was very happy and she said “You are lucky da. You neither proposed me nor got permission from your parents. Everything is happening so easy”.

I asked her “it’s not because of luck; it’s because of true love. Tell me about the surprise now”.

She said “I got onsite opportunity and do you know where? It’s the same place where you stay. Yes its California” We spoke endlessly.

We got engaged by next week. Our engagement was very simple. I left to California and returned for my marriage. Our marriage was held in a grand manner. I took her to California. And now I am living happily with 2 naughty girls, yes Pooja gave birth to Dhaya,my lovely princess.

But still , I dono when I started to love . . . :) :) :)

THE END :wave

And I thank all the readers who had read " I dono when I started to love " and cheering me up by giving your valuable comments. :thankyou2:

Will see you people soon with another exciting story .
    Untill then take care. :wave:

With love and Regards,
    Ashwin

Last edited: May 6, 2013
    27 people like this.

2. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

All the parts of this story were beautifully written...:thumbsup:
    the characters were so real that it was easy to imagine them and feel their emotions...
    good job!!

PS:next time you start a new story dont forget to paste the link here...:)

1 person likes this.
  3. geethaprashanth

geethaprashanth Silver IL'ite

vey nice story..........:)

1 person likes this.
  4. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

:clap. Wow. A great and happy ending.

1 person likes this.
  5. DGcreative

DGcreative Platinum IL'ite

cute cutie ending.....truly apt for a love story.:thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  6. krithi18

krithi18 New IL'ite

:clap nice story..... :clap

1 person likes this.
  7. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Very happy ending story... :) nice and simple narration...

1 person likes this.
  8. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Wow.. Superb story Ashwin...
    I told you na she is playing a prank on Yogi... ha ha.. very nice.. Thanks for sharing such a nice story..

Come back soon with another wonderful story..!!

1 person likes this.
  9. ammulu225

ammulu225 Senior IL'ite

:clap Happy ending.. your narration is superb really enjoyed reading the story.. Thanks ashwin :thankyou2:

1 person likes this.
  10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

That was cute ending Ashwin......

Will look forward to you next story........

1 person likes this.