1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

I did the worst thing EVER. I bleached my skin. Pleaseee Help somebody!

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by supersonalee, Apr 18, 2011.

1. priya4prabhu

priya4prabhu Silver IL'ite

Always try it in your hand before appplying it over the face..

2. neerja

neerja New IL'ite

Hi,
    I really don't know how these bleach companies challenge that bleach improves skin tone. In fact whenever i bleach my skin looks dark however I mix activator in very little
    amount, it only turns hairs brown that's it. I also think we should not use bleach.

3. Onesweetlife

Onesweetlife Gold IL'ite

Hi everyone,

i use a bleach called lactobleach (natures essence co.) , it helps to remove sun tan alone and skin lightening ( not for facial hair lightening).

It always works for me and i bet there are no side effects. My beautician recommended that for me.( can be used for kids too).

Cheers
    Sweetlife

4. babyhopes

babyhopes Bronze IL'ite

Boroline give you good result.It will remove the tans and rashes or any skin problem.

Try potato which is a natural bleach.
    Grate potato and take 3~4 tbsp juice from it and thinly slice one piece of potato and dip the juice with this potato slice and massage all over the face and neck for 15 mins and leave it for 10~15 mins and wash it.You can get a better result than the bleaches avail in the shops.I am a regular user of potato bleach.:cheers

Tc!

5. aliaa

aliaa New IL'ite

OMG! Hon, next time please use YOKO Spa Milk Salt. It whitens and it is only milk and salt scrub.

6. nehavikasgupta

nehavikasgupta New IL'ite

hii
    If ever you want to use bleach use a herbal or a fruit bleach. It is very gentle and brings glow. I am now using haldi n kesar based bleach. and if u dont want to use a bleach go for Nature's lacto anti suntan pack. It brings glow on skin and removes tanning as well ,:thumbsup

7. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

hi
    sorry for your condition
    but let me tell you something which would be useful to you
    1.pl dont go by tv ads and use fem or any bleach on your own because there is a ratio proportion of mixing bleach cream and activator ... anyways
    2. are you having redness in your skin? burning sensation if yes
    i would ask you to use calamine lotion say calandula or dermadew caloe lotion because calamine soothens the skin and after bleach u need more moisturizing ....
    3. if redness isnt there and rashes prevail i recomend you to buy HH ZOLE from HH pharmaceuticals available in all good medical stores all over india apply it on the rashes in night time and day time please use sunscreen either sunban forte.. or photoban..
    4.if skin is dark then better to use carofit ultra ajanta pharma product night time and again use sunscreen sunban forte or photoban...

kindly follow these and find a better result hope it will be usefull
    byeee
    :)

8. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

I would suggest...just give your skin some rest...

dont apply anything for couple of weeks....let it rest for a while...

after that use one thing at a time...i.e start using only natural products...take a photo of yourself before you start using anything on your face....and start applying honey or buttermilk etc once a day for couple of weeks and then again take a photo of yourself and compare the before n after.

Do not start using whitening creams or any other herbals etc on face....the darkening effects might worsen. too many products at once causes harm to skin rather than help.

9. abakshi

abakshi New IL'ite

So supersonalee did the rashes(the redness) did it go away ....did ur skin regain the normal colour

10. DivyaBharati

DivyaBharati Silver IL'ite

I guess the OP posted this in April 2011