1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am turning BALD, in Milpitas CA! HELP!

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Khanaksmom, Feb 12, 2013.

1. DPA

DPA Senior IL'ite

Hi Dinny
    I dont have grey hair rightnow. Only hair thinning problem. can i use henna for my hair?
    And also i dont know much about henna. skin henna and hair henna both are same? tell me a good brand of henna. indian store henna is ok? what abt amla powder ? is that available in indian store in usa?
    sorry too many questions.

DPA

2. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Taking biotin tablet also promotes hair growth or atleast controls hairfall. But you can see the change only after 2-3months.

Along with biotin, as our friends suggested once a week apply egg, oliveoil,henna/amlapowder mask to hair and wash..once a week apply any protein pack and give a wash, i used coconut deep conditioner protein pack available in target...myhairfall controlled 75%.

All the best.

3. Rachananew1

Rachananew1 New IL'ite

Hello Neha,

I saw ur message and even i moved last year to US stay in sunnyvale. I am facing severe hair loss, and afraid i will be bald soon. Did your problem got solved? if yes, can you please share the details ?

4. Acctgirl83

Acctgirl83 New IL'ite

Hi Rachananew1,

Unfortunately, this is all too common in the US. I've been in NJ for the last 20 years, but I think for over 15 years I'm been dealing with this hair loss. No matter which shampoo, conditioner, etc. I use, nothing helps. There's something in the US water that doesn't suit the Indian body constitution.

Has anyone noticed that the hair loss has stopped when they've gone back to India?