1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am turning BALD, in Milpitas CA! HELP!

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Khanaksmom, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Khanaksmom

Khanaksmom Silver IL'ite

HI

We have relocated to Milpitas, CA and my hair are falling badly. :drowning Mu Thyroid is on border. I had taken medication for the hair fall back in India which helped. But now its got worse and worse :cry:. I think some thing is wrong with the water.
    Please does any one have the same problem in this area??

Any home remedy?? Help!

Neha

2. OCdesigirl

OCdesigirl Gold IL'ite

Have you tried taking biotin or hair,skin & nails tablets?

3. moukthika9

moukthika9 Gold IL'ite

I think NUZIN GOLD HERBAL HAIR OIL may help you.It helps in regrowth of your hair.

1 person likes this.
  4. sparkly

sparkly Bronze IL'ite

if you feel there is something wrong with the water..it may be high chlorine..after moving to california my hair was falling in large quantity..so i thought it may be due to chlorinated water..i did some research and found dechlorinator shower filter.. it helped but not fully my hairs were still falling but a little less..then i took biotin and now i dont have hair fall...u can give it a shot..

1 person likes this.
  5. OCdesigirl

OCdesigirl Gold IL'ite

Where did you find the shower filter? I was looking for one but I couldn't find one. Norcal water is a lot better than socal water that is for sure.

6. sparkly

sparkly Bronze IL'ite

i bought it from amazon.
    search as "dechlorinator shower head ""

7. OCdesigirl

OCdesigirl Gold IL'ite

thanks I will check it out!

8. moukthika9

moukthika9 Gold IL'ite

AMLA AS A HAIR TONIC
    Alma prevents
    .... Premature graying
    .... hair-loss
    .... dull, limp and oily hair

How to use:

1. Apply a mixture of almond oil and gooseberry juice with finger tips on the scalp.

2. Boil one cup of dried gooseberry with 4 cups of water. Add a pinch of sugar in it. Keep boiling till the quantity of the liquid reduces to one cup. Mix 2 cups of Mehendi, an egg, juice of a lemon and the gooseberry solution and apply on hair. Wash the hair after two hours.

3.Amla to prevent premature graying:
    Take a few amla and cut them into pieces. Dry them in shade. Boil these pieces in coconut oil till the solid matter becomes like charred dust. This darkish oil is an excellent oil to prevent graying of hair. Massaging the scalp with amla oil induces sound sleep also.

4.Amla as a conditioner
    The water in which dried amla pieces are soaked overnight nourishes the hair and this water can be used as a last rinse while washing your hair

5.Amla to prevent hair-loss
    If you are losing hair excessively on your scalp, a regular intake of amla not only prevents further hair depletion but is also good for hair growth. Also wash you hair with the fresh juice of alma.

Hope this information helps you:)

2 people like this.
  9. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Last year i too had similar problem.My hairs were turning thinner.I knew thats a sign of extreme hair loss.So i tried henna +egg+ amla powder every week for about 2months.
    Let ms tell you henna without egg is of no use. Egg is an excellent remedy for hair fall,eggs yellow provides nutrition and white conditions the hair.
    After 2months i started doing it every alternate week.One more thing the day you apply henna please dont shampoo it off.Instead use only your conditioner and wash it.Then next day you can oil your hair and shampoo it off well.
    It has helped me a lot...today people give me compliments for my hairs and i am more than happy with my hairs...its after all my crowning glory :)
    Hope this helps...

3 people like this.
  10. getstrngth

getstrngth Gold IL'ite

Thank you for the tips dinny!

I'm wondering what is the replacement for amala powder. As I dont have one :( I have only hibiscus powder