I am really confused... I need ur help...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by inlovewithmylyf, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

its been long time since i spoke to u...
    hope ur confusion is cleared... i am not knowledge about ur question thats why didnt reply
    BTW, how is ur health?...u must knowing the gender of the baby:)
    take care

2. inlovewithmylyf

inlovewithmylyf Platinum IL'ite

Yeah Shuba, its been a long time... Call up sometime... I dont visit IL much these days... Health was very bad, thts the reason... Now m busy as my parents are here...

Right now health is much better... Yeah, I know the gender of the baby... M carrying a baby boy... :)

U too take care... Talk to to u soon... Bbye...

3. inlovewithmylyf

Hey I just saw below ur message that ur 5 weeks and 6 days pregnant... WoW!!! Thts great news!!! Congratulations n take care... BTW, when are u due??

4. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

thats great dear...
    paiyana?:) kalakunga:)

i am also hit with nausea 2 weeks back itself..suffering a lot...
    will call u sometime soon

5. inlovewithmylyf

Thank you dear... Nausea and vomitting is really difficult to manage... I have been through it n still going through it... Eat healthy n take rest... I hope ur nausea does not get worse...

6. cj1980

cj1980 Gold IL'ite

Hey there ILWML! Good to see you are gearing up for D-day! I can't believe you are still struggling with nausea this far into pregnancy...it must be awful. I hope now that your parents are here you can put your feet up and relax until the baby comes. I hope the new place is treating you well. Take care and wishing you loads of good luck. I heard boy babies usually arrive earlier than the due date...so be prepared :)

7. inlovewithmylyf

Hey CJ, how are u doing??? I am getting all ready for the D-day... Just a few more days left... :) ... I think I might deliver early, so preparing myself for it... I have my maternity bag ready... :) ... I still have severe nausea and vomitting even in the 35th week of pregnancy... Last evening I could not even get up from bed because of severe nausea... :-( ... I am relaxing well as my parents are here... The new place is cool... I am liking it... :) ... U too take care dear...

8. RekhaViju

RekhaViju Bronze IL'ite

I had my nausea coming back in the third trimester and the heartburn + baby movement, oh my! only few more days left and we will have a lot of worries to add :)

9. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

inlovewithmylyf
    dont worry about vomiting my MIL was also like u she vomited till delivery, only problem baby will not be in good weight but thats ok u can increase ur baby weight later... have a safe pregnancy...take care....

10. inlovewithmylyf

Rekha, how are u and ur LO doing??? U had the nausea back in the third trimester, but for me it did not stop at all... Having it right from the first trimester... :-( ... Yeah, just a few more days left... I am excited at the same time nervous about the delivery(pain that I need to go through)... :)