I am really confused... I need ur help...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by inlovewithmylyf, Jan 30, 2012.

1. inlovewithmylyf

inlovewithmylyf Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much Aish for the reply... Yeah, I read about the miracle in ur case.. :) I am sooo happy for u... I wish and pray that u give birth to a healthy baby... Take care of urself... :)

2. inlovewithmylyf

Superwoman, thanks for the reply... I am a bit relaxed after reading ur reply... :) ... Hope all goes well with me and my baby...

3. inlovewithmylyf

Lochu, thanks for the reply dear... My nausea and vomitting has not stopped completely but I am feeling better than before... How are u and ur LO doing??

4. inlovewithmylyf

I had an appt with the MW on the 2nd of February... Finally she said tht my DD is April 16th only... She said that June 23 cannot be taken as my LMP because that was not the last day of my periods, that was the day my surgery was done and the bleeding that I had that day and two days after that was the bleeding from the surgery and not natural... So, she took my LMP as July 11... I am a bit relaxed now... :)

Thank u all once again my dear friends... :)

5. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Great to see a response after so much confusion..
    Dont worry about anything and enjoy this duration.. Once the baby is out there is no time to rest..

PS: on a lighter side, think of TR and pray u should get a chubby cutey baby like karadi (ofcourse with less hair than him and more cute features ) ;)

6. just20

just20 Silver IL'ite

Rakhii

Congrats on your pregnancy!
    Due date changes from first ultra sound to second ultra sound going further based on baby's growth. Nobody can give exact time when the due date is, its only prediction. Like others said, just be prepared once you are 36 weeks pregnant. In my case, for my second baby...doc told me I will be delivering a baby about 6lbs but I ended up giving birth close to 10lbs baby :)
    So, don't stress yourself and tell the midwife this what it is , if need more details she can always contact with previous doc. She might be asking too many questions to make sure which is the exact due date as doctor's also need to be prepared for it regarding their appointments with out patients and schedules at hospitals.

Good Luck!

7. lochu

lochu Gold IL'ite

Glad your Doubts got cleared Inlove .Take care and be prepared from 36 weeks .I am doing fine and my scan is on feb 15 th .MY nausea is also getting better but not gone completely .Hope you have help from India before 36 weeks

8. inlovewithmylyf

Ranchu, thanks dear... :) ... My God, no I will never pray for a baby like TR... :) ... N u know well tht TR is unique... No one can be like him... :)

9. inlovewithmylyf

Just20, thanks a lot for ur reply... BTW, this is not Rakhii... This is Inlove...:) ... Rakhii has already given birth to a baby girl 7 weeks back... :) ...

Ya, I am not going to be bothered about the due date, I will just be prepared for the delivery anytime after 36 weeks... MW has received all my details from the previous doctor... Ya what u said could be the reason why she is asking too many questions...

10. inlovewithmylyf

Thank you Lochu... Ya, I will be prepared for the delivery anytime after 36 weeks... Oh, so Feb 15th you will get to know the gender of the baby??

My parents will be here tonight... :) Excited about that... :)