I am Pregnant with a 3rd child.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by mkirti, Apr 6, 2012.

1. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

"Boy and if it is then carry on"

Sad that there are still very selfish people who decide life and death of a innocent child based on their gender.If its a boy then u will get all the energy to carry on and if 3rd girl then what the society will say????how convinient is that???

9 people like this.
  2. rswarna

rswarna New IL'ite

Nandhu please mind ur words , accidents happen even when you are protected and careful. If something has to happen it will happen. if you could give some kind word, give otherwise please don't respond
    Thanks
    Swarna

2 people like this.
  3. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Why should I be kind? I am against abortion unless it is medically advised and this is how I react to people, the so called educated bunch, ALWAYS ending up in accidents.

Please check out the TTC forum and as some member mentioned here, there are millions of women out there praying every second to have a baby blessing in their FOR YEARS. As adults and more importantly humans, we should be careful. ACCIDENTS in BED is just a lame excuse.

In this case, if you haven't read the post again. 7 years and so many miscarriages, which means unprotected sex and then out of the blue, they are not ready for a baby?!?!?!

You should be kidding me.

3 people like this.
  4. rswarna

rswarna New IL'ite

Hi Nandhu I am against to abortion too. I am with you on that point. What felt hard was the sharp words. Do you think you are giving a solution to her by blaming / being hard on her?

1 person likes this.
  5. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

We can't give solutions for such situations but spank them hard to reality and that is usually what I do and did :)

I guess we all cannot give any solution, can we really?? -- Abort the baby or give birth to it? Also I guess sympathizing will not help her as she might get pregnant again... LOL..

3 people like this.
  6. mpathak80

mpathak80 New IL'ite

No abortion please..Have courage. Its not a big deal. I am sure you will repent your decision if you go for abort. In india social support is even better so don't worry at all.

7. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

If you are financially well off to raise the three kids and if you are healthy enough to bear this child, then you should go ahead. Deciding after knowing the sex of the baby is not a healthy thought and aborting at a later stage is not good for your health either.
    We might ask you to have it. But ultimately you are the one who is going to bring him/her up and bear the expenses. Do as your heart says. But do not abort after knowing the sex of the baby. It is a crime. That thought crossing your mind is itself a crime. JMO.

7 people like this.
  8. godsgrace

godsgrace Bronze IL'ite

Mkirti,

Please don't abort the baby. What wrong has the baby done? Doesn't it have the right to enter into this world? Just think that you are blessed to have another baby. Be it boy or girl, it doesn't make a big difference. There are so many ladies, who pray day and night to have one baby. Forget India, there are many educated Indians who have 3 or 4 kids. As long as your family is happy with the child, don't bother about society. Is the society going to take care of the child??????

FYI, I'm also 33 yrs old, having a 9yr old daughter and 14 month old son and 22 weeks pregnant with a baby boy. I didn't have any miscarriages or abortions. I always wanted 3 kids and we all are happy to be blessed with the third one!!

God must have thought something good for you, so accept the gift that God has given!!!!

9. chocyGal

chocyGal Silver IL'ite

I wish there was an unlike button in this forum.

pinkgal, priya23 and englishtutorjul like this.
  10. Gaur78

Gaur78 Gold IL'ite

Dear Swarna,

I do not find anything wrong with Nandhu's post.

Isn't she (OP) responsible for it? Isn't she (OP) educated? Being an educated person and thinking on to go for sex selective abortion, she's no far better than illiterates who go for sex selective abortion. Only to people who were on TTC would know the value of having a baby.

We are running, 'save a girl child' campaign on our forum and here we have an educated woman talking about sex selective abortions..:bang

6 people like this.