I am pregnant but dont want baby

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by kdk, Oct 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tetania

tetania New IL'ite

Hi..its sad isn't it..
    When you are in pain you look for God
    When everything is honky dory then you you forget Him
    When things don't go the way you want then God is Cruel
    Kdk how ignorant can you be..didn't your family or close friends advice you to consult a gynaecologist on what precautions to take to prevent a pregnancy
    You are talking of a life here and you are asking others whether you should keep or kill..
    I feel sad for the child cos you apparently are not happy about the pregnancy
    I suggest you consult a good Psychologist/Psychiatrist before you damage something that cannot be replaced..
    Why? cos I don't know what your state of mind will be when from the start you are having doubts about keeping the baby..
    Tetania

2. chitraraaj

chitraraaj Senior IL'ite

Dear vasumathy,
    Of course it's KDK's decision. Since she asked for our suggestions, we are trying to express our own experiences to her. Most of us new what a beautiful phase is this pregnancy.
    So we jus had a thought whether she might change her decision based on any one of our replies. But unfortunately it didn't happen. She is not ready to listen any of us.

May God bless both of them .
    Cheers,
    Chitra:)

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  3. thamaraisk

thamaraisk New IL'ite

I feel terribly hurt when someone wants to throw the gift bestowed on them!

well,none can make her realise the fact!!

Baby dust to all of them who need a baby so much and more

4. aarzzu

aarzzu New IL'ite

Congrates for the good news which is uncommonly a bad news for you. I would suggest you to go with the baby as its your first pregnancy and playing with it may devoid you from having a baby.. now enjoy your life with your baby...and believe me its the best feeling in the world.

5. sridevi101

sridevi101 Senior IL'ite

you are already 27 years old. who said that life cannot be enjoyed if you have baby? its a wrong concept. i know my neighbor who got preg on the first month of her marriage . you may think of aborting if you were conceived before marriage. at this age, chaces of getting pregnant is just 50%. so what if you aborted now and try after that and never get pregnant for years and years and get totally depressed?? having one baby now is moree enjoyable. it makes love tooo strong when husband helps u when you need help and all.. you are making a family now! thats great! and please know that pregnancy is not like falling sick.. many are tooo active until 8th month!! you have to keep your self fit , you will be totally healthy and normal. you can really enjoy your life. dont kill the newly formed baby.. it may be a fortune for you! all the best.

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I trust KDK has taken some decision by now. Lets leave her with her decision. I am closing this thread with this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.