I am pregnant but dont want baby

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by kdk, Oct 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Kdk,
    Iam with the others here, think before you act!
    Enjoy life with the baby, because some blessings are just given and you cannot do away with them!

2. shubini

shubini Silver IL'ite

What do u mean by prevent pregnancy...u r already pregnant and so abortion is the only way.

Please dont get any pills from medical shop or from ur friends sugggestions......nobody on earth ever has a control on harmones.

If u eat some pill and ur harmonal cycle gets disturbed u wil b in serious issues. I have seen lots of girls in serious problems bcoz their harmones dont work properly and bcoz they dont have a normal happy sexual life and more the problem when they dont have a baby. As u r newly married u may not understand what I am trying to say now.

Please consult a good doctor for abortion at the earliest...but fingers crossed anything may happen after taking those medicines but its 100% sure that abortion is not good for the uterus in the long run.

A child is God's gift....pls pls dont abort it....and that too 1st baby is so so precious to a mom....I donno how u still dont love that cute little peanut within u.

3. life_voyage

life_voyage Senior IL'ite

kdk,

You never be sure of the future. What is the guarantee that tomorrow you are going to be perfectly healthy? This is not to offend you, but im being practical. I have been suffering from hernia, ulcer and gastritis from the past 2 yrs. I still have them and im pregnant too. I waited for a year but that ripe health never returned. Now that you are pregnant, I would advice not to destroy that little life inside you. There are so many ppl who are trying desperately trying for one and are unsuccessful.

Tan

4. kdk

kdk New IL'ite

Hi

How many days are considered as early stage that abortion can be done using pills/tablets and how days are considered as long run i.e too late for abortion by taking pills..?

For me my last monthly cycle was 19/sep(which is first day) and till today it is 33 days and no periods this month..

thanks
    kdk

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2010
  5. shubini

shubini Silver IL'ite

I guess it would be better to ask such questions to a gynec and not to people in an open forum....What suits one may not suit another.

I guess u r considering taking pills as a safer option then a D&C......may not be true in all cases...the womb may not discharge completely and u may have to still go for a D&C later after many side effects. So dont come to any judgement on ur own....dont waste time ...hurry up to a good gynec.

Sorry to say this...but v all want ur baby to c this world

6. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

kdk,

One don't realize its worth when God gives it so easily.
    You are married newly so you might never take our suggestions seriously. But we are just telling the fact.

To me, miscarriage happened by itself multiple times. I really know how painful it is and have prayed that no one should ever get a situation like that.

You don't seem to have valid concerns here and that's why everyone is suggesting you to continue with the pregnancy. Even 27 years is a valid age to get pregnant.

There are so many people here in TTC forum who are married for many years and longing for a baby. Now you might think that about aborting, but there is no guarantee that you can get pregnant as per your wish after one year. If you really have some time, please visit TTC forum to understand how others are longing for such moment. You will realize that it is big "varam" and "dhavam".

7. anuram09

anuram09 IL Hall of Fame

I agree with shubini words.
    kdk,
    You have taken a decision,so pls visit you gyno and get clarified regarding the process. There is no guarantee for abortion process without D&C. As Suja said please visit the TTC forum.

Even I was thinking like you when I got married and was very strict during.....(hope u get),since I didn't wanted to take tablets n all (now I regret for that decision and I got married @ the age of 26). Then I was diagonised for PCOS and now longing for the boon. Dunno when god will see me.

God bless you.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  8. dhivya rangarajan

dhivya rangarajan Bronze IL'ite

It shd not be too late for tablets, yet. Go ask a Gynec.

9. priya4prabhu

priya4prabhu Silver IL'ite

Hello kdk,

If you really do not want a baby.. and you are just 33 days... what made you to test for pregnancy ?? I was really thinking... if you are not thinking about getting pregnant ... just by delay in 1 or 2 days .. what and how did you decide to check your pregnancy ? may be were you eager to know ??

you need not have to answer this.. but this question daunted me.. coz i cud remember.. everymonth after my marriage i will pray to get pregnant...

Didn't you feel little happy after hearing the positive ??? atleast half a side of ur body with goosebumps ???

OMG.. surprises should never come to coma patients.

10. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

See my response in blue above. I don't know what type of hospital you are going to but I suggest you go to some big hospital. By law, if an adult decides to terminate the pregnancy, you have full right to. I suggest you dont waste anymore time asking these questions in a forum. You need professionals help. Like I said, go to a bigger hospital, like Appollo, Care etc.

Edit: If you are worried about everyone coming to know, dont worry. Because of the doctor-patient confidentiality, doctors will not release your medical history without your consent. That's why i am saying...stop wasting time and go to a big hospital.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.