1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am in cloud 9 today or to say I am in seventh heaven,everyone made my day special

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Aug 19, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Today all my friends from office, school, contract bus friend, train friend, indusladies friends all made my special and I am now feeling very very happy.

From morning so many calls. I think my younger daughter started my day with her wish at 12 .am. She asked me before when she came to chat whether it is ok to call at 12 because her papa will be sleeping. I said its ok. My elder daughter and my son also wanted to call but they both thought theymight disturb our sleep. So they phoned later. From Indusladies I got call from Saroj, Sudha, Paulina, Dinny and it was a surprise call from RKG which I never expected. Hope I have not left out anyone. If I have I am sorry because my thinking power has become less and my memory power too. There were calls from my school friend, my office friend, bus friend and train friends too. My office friend and train friend gave a surprise by coming home and gifting both of us with lot of things. because they thought they can take our blessings too. My younger daughter's mil gave a surprise by coming with her grand daughter with gifts for me, dh and grand daughtertoo. Also my brother in law and his son came . At 5.30 pm or so I got a parcel and it was a great surprise that Dinny had ordered a cake for me on line and the fellow delivered the cake. It was a nice cake the photo of which is posted below. It seem she had asked to write something but that fellow forgot I think. For me getting the cake on line was itself a pleasure. She made my day special by sending the cake. When she wished she was saying if I was there I would have brought a cake at 12 a.m. I told her what is there u come or send a parcel. I just joked and she really did it. The cake came at the right time as my friends , brother in law with his son and my sambandi came. So for two and half hours I got busy attending to them. I was just waiting to upload the photos and show to Dinny but it was getting late. When I just thought of going to the temple my daughte rin law came with choclate cake and since my children are abroad she made up for that and made my day special. Now its cake o cake. I was glad that I could share Dinny's cake with everyone , otherwise alone I would not have eaten and my dh doe snot eat cake.

Then after 7.30 I went to temple and came back at 8.30 pm. My younger daughter was waiting to chat with me and I gave her all the news and started uploading the photos . But it was not getting uploaded. Luckily finally it got uploaded.

Oh I forgot the most important person whose phone call I was waiting from morning. Without his blessings my day would have not complete. He is none other than by brother Cheeniya Sir who could not call early because he had to go for a meeting. After his call only I felt my day was special.

Today I am the most happiest person in the world. I had invited everyone for a virtual feast here and I am so happy that I have got 56 fbs there . From morning first I was busy cooking . Then attending calls, then had lunch , chatted with my daughter for sometime. Then I had to make appam. then by the time everyone started coming. So could not rest.

So my 70th Birthday went very well and had a dhamal. What else does this 70 year old but young at heart needs at this age. Thank you dearies for making my day special. Those who did not call , they also made my day special by visitng my threads and giving fbs. Thanks to each and everyone. Thanks to Jey and Malathy for this wonderful site, if not I would not have got so many daughters, sisters and brothers.

Dinny thanks for making my day special with the lovely cake

Just after I posted this snippet at 11.00 I got a call from Manjukps, so before going to bed also someone made my day special. thanks Manju

Attached Files:

29 people like this.

2. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

Re: I am in cloud 9 today or to say I am in seventh heaven,everyone made my day speci

Sooooo happy for you Viji Aunty. Your post oozes with happiness. Belated 70th Birthday and wishing you and Uncle good health.

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Re: I am in cloud 9 today or to say I am in seventh heaven,everyone made my day speci

Thank you Soumya dear for the fast like and fb.; Now you made my day with your first fb. Thanks for your wishes.

4. orchidgb

orchidgb Silver IL'ite

hi

belated wishes vijima. super cake. praying almighty for your healthy and happy future.

1 person likes this.
  5. Aspire

Aspire Gold IL'ite

Happy Birthday Amma!

1 person likes this.
  6. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji Aunty,

This shows how wonderful person you are to all of us.

Finally I was able to call you on this special day. I am blessed.

Dinny, that was a nice gesture. Cake is tempting.

Regards
    Manjukps

3 people like this.
  7. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

Super Viji ma.. very happy for your Perfect Birthday :)

8. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji Sister,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Glad your day was excellent and I wish this must be one of the best birthday's you have ever celebrated, May Baba bless you with many more birthdays with good health and cheer.

Thanks for sharing.

2 people like this.
  9. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Viji,

I am glad you had a wonderful birthday.My hearty wishes to you again.

hey, Dinny that is a beautiful gesture on your part.Proud of you.

Love,
    Bhavna

3 people like this.
  10. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viji aunty,

Wish you a wonderful birthday and many more to come. May God be with you

1 person likes this.