1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am happy. Is it wrong ?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by swarnalata.N.S., Jan 31, 2012.

1. Special

Special Silver IL'ite

Very nice post!
    You are lucky to be happy,enjoy friend :) Dont worry of others,they are perhaps jealous of you :)

1 person likes this.
  2. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Swarna.....
    [​IMG] happiness is a thing which we can find within ourselves independent of material things...Its a God given gift to you to enjoy what you have...In fact my relatives too think I am dunce because I dont crave to have this n that and I dont crave to go on foriegn trips....just like you I dont have I must go else whats life type...Life is a beautiful thing you can enjoy without al those your relatives say....Believe me live your life the way you want...Because afterall its yours and the one who eats the cake knows its taste so dont worry enjoy life...Good Luck..

1 person likes this.
  3. dakshayaeni

dakshayaeni Silver IL'ite

Hi Swarna,

the post that you have mentioned is written by me :) and I am all but smiles when I read your post. You are a darling and I pray may you be happy and make your loved ones happy. I LOVED your post!

1 person likes this.
  4. dipu81

dipu81 Junior IL'ite

I loved your post very much. Lot to learn from you.

1 person likes this.
  5. geethaprashanth

geethaprashanth Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Nice posting!!! especially for people who think, earning money is the only goal, such persons should read your posting to release that, happiness should be from inner self, they think that, we can get all sort of luxury and happiness only from earning more and more money money money!!!!

1 person likes this.
  6. swarnalata.N.S.

swarnalata.N.S. Platinum IL'ite

Dear Dear Dear Friends !
    Thank you to all of you.
    You know sometimes in some birthday party, you will unknowing touch a balloon and it will do POP and a big shower of glitter bits shower on you unexpectedly. So much surprise and so much happiness I got when I opened IL and found SO MANY comments for my post. Because last night, I was kicking myself, why I wrote this silly post here in Snippets where so many wonderful people write wonderful posts . Then I was praying the moderator must move my post to some other side corner section , so I wont look like a fool here. But I am AMAZED all you dear friends are giving me so much lovely comments, appreciate and encouragement.....and so nice to see there are others also here who are like me. I dont know what to say. I AM SO HAPPY !

sindmani, coolgal123 and iman like this.
  7. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Wow Swarna, you are such a sweet heart..love you for your attitude...
    I could relate myself with you in this matter dear..You could make me feel contented even in a small matters like presenting me a book, talking with me with a cute smile on your face etc..

And never bother about ur friend..our ultimate goal is be happy in what ever thing we do , right..be it constructing a house or achieving high position in our carrier etc..the ultimate goal is happy..in your case, you have already achieved it...so be happy and enjoy this beautiful life...

1 person likes this.
  8. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

dear Swarnalata,

Loved yr post. Its been a long time on this forum since we got a post from a person full of happiness n contentment. This post has been a pleasant disruption [amongst our worries, problems n aspirations] which has made us pause n think of the smaller things in life which can put a smile on our faces.

May u always remain like this n do keep posting !

love
    kylie

sindmani and swarnalata.N.S. like this.
  9. Aspire

Aspire Gold IL'ite

Nice thoughts. Good to know you are mostly happy. No wonder the wise have said, that happiness is a mental state of well-being.

When you are unhappy or happy, I believe it is not easy to distinguish whether it is from outside or within, both merge into the feeling.

Reminded of a story,

A father had taken his son to a pet shop to buy him a puppy for a birthday present. "Decided which one you want?" he asked his son.

"Sure!" replied the boy, pointing to one puppy who was wagging his tail enthusiastically. “I want the one with the happy ending."

10. deepa10

deepa10 Gold IL'ite

Hi Swarna,

Its such a nice and lovely post... No, you are not a crack. You are one among the blessed souls who can be happy and by that, you make people around you to be in peace and share your positive energy to them. So, you are one of the best. Be happy for what you are and enjoy :)