I am able to login, but I am not able to post a reply. Why?

Discussion in 'Site Help & FAQs' started by IL_Admin, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Query raised by one of our new member:

I have registered with your site. I am able to log in but I am not able to post reply. When I try to post any reply, the site shows that I do not have access.

Why is that?

Thank you for registering with IndusLadies.com.

During registration you would have received an email with a link for activating your registration. Please check for the email(check in your bulk mail folder if you use Yahoo email, spam mail folder if you use Hotmail / Gmail). Click on the link in the email to activate your registration. Only then you will be able to post and use other features in the site completely.

Contact induslady@indusladies.com - if you don't have the email and we can resend the activation link to you.

NOTE: If you have completed both registration and activation of your username, but still not able to post, you may want to refer to these FAQs too.
    My message with an external site link did not get posted. Why?
    Tried starting a new thread and got the error - "Invalid thread specified and if you have followed a valid link..."?

2. devanya

devanya Senior IL'ite

yesterday i tried to post a reply in new year resolution contest, but i couldnot do it inspite of successful log-in. kindly tell my the reason

3. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

4. RiddhimaT

RiddhimaT Platinum IL'ite

Dear IL'ites,

Please see our help section on How do I post a reply?

I am closing this thread as all our help section is moved to the new location here - Knowledge Base. If you didn't find answers to what you were looking for there, please click "contact support" link on the right of the page and we will respond promptly.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.