1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I’m nothing without “U”

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Angellic, May 8, 2015.

1. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

I’m nothing without “U”

This thread is all about my someone super-special and super-powerful who has had a huge influence on my life.

Oh well, friends know me as a nice-joyful girl. But the dark side of me is known to very few. Uh! my bro, mom and dad know a lot about my devilish side for they are my prey.
    :shhh: Yup, I’m at times turns into super rude devilish gal wherein I’m like an atom bomb ticking frantically ready to explode anytime. Ask anything and U R gone…

The good gal in me love to laugh, help the needy and chitchat about all silly unbelievable stuffs like wishing to have some magical powers as floating around on a pink cloud and getting what I wanted, or drawing things and getting it for real.

Well, there is an unhappy devil person in me. I often blame it on my moodswing that shift and transform in nano seconds. There are some strange moments when I’m pretty much sad for no known reason with my mind webbing a plot of problems to solve that didn't even exist.

However this indeterminate state no longer seems to be socially acceptable atleast that’s what my parents think. The way I remain in a state of continual transform of mood – passionate about something then too excited about certain things, eagerly looking forward for something and getting heartbroken and literally disappointed if things don’t go the way I wanted it. At times, it switch on “the melodrama queen” in me making me do things to some extent that normal ppl don’t do. I wont give any examples here of what I did bcoz it sounds too stupid…
    :bang

Am’I a tough person to handle? Ask my mom, bro & dad, they will definitely say a BIG Yes. But they are the very same ppl who can tolerate all my stupidity yet love me unconditionally. Though I owe a lot to these 3 great souls, its my mom who comes first. She is an Epitome of true love. Even millions of para about her won’t suffice because she is an ocean-like huge bundle of goodness filled with godly nature. Its always me who fight with her, yell at her but she will never reciprocate the way I did.

She taught me from micro things like how to tie my shoes or how to eat without spilling to macro-things like how to be polite and respectful to adults and how to take the good over bad…

My mother is definitely my security blanket. No matter how bad of a day she had, she will always be there to listen to my nonstop nonsense. I can talk to her about anything and everything without any fear for she is more like a BFF(2) than a mother…

Whenever something becomes too much for me, she is there calming me down — giving me a hug and telling me it’s going to be OK. No matter what the scenario is, my mother is always there for me to make me feel better. My mom loves me so much that I sometimes get frustrated at her for not letting me make my own decisions (because she already knows I won’t always make the best choice for me). It’s important to have someone like that in your life who will help you become the best person you can be.

Sometimes, I get angry with my mom because she reminds me too many things, especially things that I already know. Then, I realize that she just wants me- her chella kutty to be good.

At times, I yell at her to leave me alone. I know almost every girl does this when they are upset or hyper, and feel guilty afterward. But it’s just a matter of knowing how to apologize because her love is unconditional so easily forgiving.

For me, she is the most finest (double superlative form for a superwonderful woman) and most precious gift that god has blessed me with. Generally mothers are the best women in the world & my mom is the bestest of best. She is indeed a superwoman for she works 24*7*365 days without any complain. She loves us more than herself. Her love for us is great like the ocean, the universe and nothing can replace it.

Happy Mother’s day to all the amazing mothers out there…

With love,
    Angellic :)

7 people like this.

2. Rohanj

Rohanj Gold IL'ite

Wow!!! You know what, even I get angry with my mom and also yell at her. And she never looses her control. It's me after sometime realise that what an idiot I've been. Then I go and apologise to her. I really do feel embarrassed afterwards thinking about the yelling I did.
    Your post made me recollect those moments of my mom being a Super Woman.

2 people like this.
  3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Angellic

Nice to see you after long time. That was a beautiful writeup on mothers. Can anyone replace these mothers.... it will be a big NO......

My mom is so down to earth, that she believes any tom dick and harry and does according to them and always in trouble and becoz of this mild nature of hers she always get shouting from me. Later I realise what wrong that poor lady has done, I call my dad or my bros and ask them to take her out and cheer her up when I come to know she is back in her jolly good mood i call her back and speak to her for a long time.
    Mothers are always very sweet and adorable.

Happy Mother's Day to all Ilites mothers.hugsmiley

3 people like this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Angellic dear superb post for Mother's day which should now go to the finest forum. Reading your post I felt my elder daughter has written about me because she is also like you. She does not always get angry but gets angry when I go in between her and her daughter when she gets angry with her. I feel I pampered her a lot when she was a child thats why she is like that because she was born to me after 3 years after I got married and I was very possessive of her. She shares with me everything but after marriage she sometimes does not share her troubles because she knows that I will get worried. After her daughter is born she is very busy so we are not able to keep in touch much because she is abroad. In her horoscope itself it is written that she will get angry fast but immediately she will forget and love the person with whom she got angry. She is very outspoken. Today is her birthday and I am happy that I could meet her last Sunday in Kerala for a day and could give her a dress. Today she wore the dress and sent the photo in whats app.

Sorry for going out of the topic.You wrote about your mother and I wrote about my daughter. Let me go and nominate before anyone else does it. Everyone knows here that I like to be first in everything

1 person likes this.
  5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Angellic,

It is nice to get to know your mom through this wonderfully written snippet. I have lived away from my mother since I was 15 when I moved to the hostel to start my Pre-university. Since then, pretty much I lived alone until my parents joined me in Chennai in 1982 after my Dad's retirement. But until 15, I had great childhood. My mother always used to keep something to eat at home as she figured out that I get really cranky whenever I was very hungry. When I was an infant, she used to keep milk ready even before I wake up. I used to cry non-stop until I was fed two bottles full of milk. But I used to hold the bottles myself. The most important thing to say about my mom is her ability to remind me of my best behaviors whenever I was not at best of my behavior. She had the knack of influencing me by showcasing my own best behavior. After that I will give up my bad behavior quickly.

She would remind me of how helpful I was in the kitchen or how I ran sharp at 6 p.m. To get milk from the milk van in the middle of my play.

Viswa

1 person likes this.