Hyderabad Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. swathisayani

swathisayani New IL'ite

hai,

I am rajyalakshmi. I am married and having two sons namely vashista and vamshi studying in 6th and 5th classes. My native place is in kurnool district and i did my graduation in kurnoo. I came to hyd for the first time to write entraance exams of both osmania and central universities. i got admission in both the universities but i joined in central university.
    after M.Sc. i took teaching profession in different private colleges, married to nandagopal who is a civil engineer of bandhur engineering college.
    up to 2005 we were in hyd only enjoying shopping in koti,gemeral bazar, visiting exhibition in jan.
    i like biryani from paradise very much and having family dinners at parivar restarent
    in april 2005, we shifted to nellore as my husband got transfer to there.
    keep in touch with me
    have a nice day
    :wave bye bye, see you all and happy to communicate with you like this

2. malinishyam

malinishyam New IL'ite

Hi
    I live in Hyderabad. I am married for the last 12 yrs & have 2 lovely boys - one aged 12 & other aged 5. I am employed & love my family very much.

I am looking for some microwave dishes, especially cakes, puddings & biscuits. Need your help please.:-D

3. varudhini

varudhini Bronze IL'ite

Dear Swatisayani

ఇండస్ లేడీస్ కు స్వాగతం
    Welcome to IL. Happy to see another lady from Andhra to join IL. I am also from Hyderabad.

Varudhini

4. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hai,
    welcome to all you lovely ladies from Hyderabad. I am seeing many of yu drooling over your fav. Hyderabad biryani. Can anyone of you post the recipe of the same, vegetarian please, in the Miscellaneous Recipe thread? Let me try that too.

5. varudhini

varudhini Bronze IL'ite

Dear Malini

ఇండస్ లేడీస్ కు స్వాగతం.
    Happy to see another one from Hyderabad. I am also living in Hyd for the past seven years. We are in Kukatpally. Where are u from?. If you have any doubts regarding IL, I will be happy to help you.

Regards
    Varudhini

6. varudhini

varudhini Bronze IL'ite

Hi Varloo

Hyderbadi biryani means it is nonetheless non-veg only. Anyway, I will find out if there is any veg one and will post soon.

love
    Varudhini

7. ksridevi81

ksridevi81 Junior IL'ite

I am Sridevi. I am basically from Hyderabad. Currently we are in Sweden. My husband's name is Sreenu. I am 45 days pregnant. I am currently doing my MBA through distance learning program...but am on a break...

Its nice to see our natives here. Its really thrilling to share our thoughts.

Thanks for all Indusladies...

Regards
    Sridevi

8. malinishyam

malinishyam New IL'ite

HI Varudhini & Hi to IndusLadies,

Nice to know about you. I live in Sainikpuri. :-D I am in Hyderabad for the last 12 yrs. Its really interesting to communicate this way. And am glad there are so many of us from Hyderabad, getting to know each one, share our thoughts, views, comments..... thru IndusLadies Club.

I am looking out for some Microwave recipes:tongue. Can you please help. Need them immediately. I want to bake a yummy cake for our Wedding Anniversary which is on 9th of this month (11th Anniversary). So am in all enthu to celebrate this day.

Byeeeeeeeee:wave Keep in touch

Cheers,
    Malini

9. varudhini

varudhini Bronze IL'ite

Hi Malini

For microwave recipes u can go to Ask Chitvish sub-forum where there is a separate thread for modern microwave cooking, there u can find so many recipes.

Varudhini

10. sandy

sandy New IL'ite

hi all,
    i am sandhya reddy too..and my nick name is sandy.hey friends, u can call me as a sandy.
    name:sandhya
    qualification:Engineering
    husband name:venu(s/w engg)
    Hobbies:cooking,little bit embroidary work,watching tv,chatting with friends.
    native place:spl,andhra pradesh