1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband stare at other women, while going together

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sacredbell, May 23, 2013.

1. MrsPotluri

MrsPotluri Senior IL'ite

KilaliAnju,

Thanks for the compliments and you are most welcome! Nothing like feeding a guy his own medicine from time to time. :D

1 person likes this.
  2. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Okay people,

Wear what ever you want. I am sure everyone had more than enough fun.

But please let us try to steer this conversation back to the original discussions.

For those who are wondering what it is, please check this link.

Op is missing in action. Cannot blame her. This thread has gone off in many differ directions. We will leave it to her to decide whether she wants to continue this discussion or not.

3. sacredbell

sacredbell Silver IL'ite

While posting this thread, I didn't know that this issue is global and at some point, connected with most of your life.....In fact, I was thinking that I was too conservative at that time and my thoughts were not ''urban'' ( even now !!! )... Now I feel that it is human and natural ...

It is also interesting to read the reasons ( or excuses ? ) for such behavior..:)...

Whatever, I feel it as an insult if he stares at another women ..

If someone , especially married men, STARES* at me I feel that he is not happy with his partner..I feel very uncomfortable if it is from relatives , friends or neighbors ( people known to us )

Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  4. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

ROFL:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

5. peeks

peeks Gold IL'ite

Men are visual, they will always turn their heads from a very young age to very very old....old men in nursing homes turn their heads at young women who are good looking, even average looking . I would not worry about it, it's natural.

6. sacredbell

sacredbell Silver IL'ite

An Interesting Article about the same topic

• Men found familiar women less attractive than pictures of unknown faces
    • Women, however, found men more attractive the more familiar their face
    • Study concluded that men's wandering eye is due to evolution and helps ensure a man has plenty of offspring

Off the hook: Men can't help staring at other women because they have 'evolved to increase their reproductive success' | Daily Mail Online

How to deal

http://amandadecadenet.com/love/5-steps-for-dealing-with-your-partner-looking-at-other-women/

7. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

What next? A study will say, They cant help polyamory (credit n24/Ivan) because they have to increase 'reproductive success', like going IPO on a company :)

1 person likes this.
  8. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Of all things Daily Mail, should NOT be credited as a reliable source to prove any point unless you also happen to think National Enquirer is a reliable source.

Moreover, for every study that proves one thing, there is another study that proves the opposite.

Staring at anyone regardless of gender is obnoxious.

9. nehakhetal

nehakhetal Bronze IL'ite

All mens are alike,whoever he may be, brother, father, son, they never miss a chance to stare other women, then husband is not exceptional. How much he tries to control but keep staring at ladies when we are outside , and really cant Imagine when I am not with him what he was doing.
    A little flesh exposure whether it is sleeveless, clevage, low neck or broad back dresses or Simply visible Bra Straps or panty line , they were the first to notice it rather than any female.
    I think its their basic nature , no one can help it.

10. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

Oh how I love bumping up zombie threads:cheer:

I think:
    1. Ogling should cost ... you chose to ogle infront of your wife then prepare for its price, the wife decides and vice versa if the husband manages to actually catch you ogling.

2. If one is as civilised as to wear shorts, extend the civil conduct by acknowledging what comes as a package with it ( you dont have to complain or sulk or accept behavious...but just know... when you order idli, chutney comes with it)... just saying

nehakhetal and Lalithambigai like this.