1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband stare at other women, while going together

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sacredbell, May 23, 2013.

1. bubblygal

bubblygal Platinum IL'ite

They key to that is to keep the thread active!
    If i happen to read the thread after a week i might read about Lady gaga!And yeah :exactly: i wont be surprised!

1 person likes this.
  2. teacher

teacher Platinum IL'ite

With several disclaimers for a preface

2 people like this.
  3. KilaliAnju

KilaliAnju Guest

oooook me silly kid just trying to get together what the conclusions / infos whatever been so far...

1. men are eye-minded, visual persons by nature BUT are able to controle it if they want
    2. There is a difference between a look which is complementing and starring insultive at a women and make her object of own satisfaction
    3. adequate clothing differs on culture, society, situation, age AND personal taste
    4. To feel someone is not dressed adequately (tastefull / esthetic) has nothing to do with sexual harrasement, staring etc. (and is not justifying that)
    5. Women dress up for various reasons which they decide themselfs
    6. Every person like compliments and appreciation which has nothing to do with attention in a sexual manner
    7. Women will be blamed easily for being harassed, starred at etc. and instead of questioning the mans morals the womans dressing sence is topic (answer is point 4.)
    8. derived from point 4.: Both genders, in fact every human, has own opinion about dressing code, both genders appreciate an attractive person of the other sex but women usually dont stare, harass or take it as an invitation if a man dresses up - some men can learn from that.
    9. If a wife can deal with her hubby looking at other women depends on: wether he is looking or starring, her personality, their general relationship / his behavior, he gives her the feeling to be most attractive for him, other more i missed...
    10. Not cloths make the people, the people make the cloths by the way they carry them off.
    11. Shorts are latest fashion and i need to get some. :rotfl
    aaaannd.. shooting? lady gaga? did we arrive at the meat-dress scandal? :crazy

6 people like this.
  4. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

4 people like this.
  5. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Why did no one bring up Kim K yet while discussing about "body boasting ultra shorts"??? :rant

1 person likes this.
  6. KilaliAnju

KilaliAnju Guest

@ Anita: i looooooooooove that cat :yes: where you always get those cute pics from?

@ sdiva: oohhhhh now a list with all the hot celeb gals :rotfl:cheers falling down my chair by laughter :rotfl:cheers so anyone got tips about shirt combination for my newly desired shorts please message me :cheers or shud we start a shorts-fashion thread? :bonk

7. teacher

teacher Platinum IL'ite

Anju,

Uh-uh, you have announced on the net about your newly desired shorts...then you go on about PMs (no, not that one!) Goodness! you are certainly asking for it...Wait for my pm.

2 people like this.
  8. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

pm is public messaging right? :p just checking my luck.

1 person likes this.
  9. KilaliAnju

KilaliAnju Guest

was thinking same :D :D :D which pm? what pm? hahahahaha :D :D :D great :D

1 person likes this.
  10. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

What else can one do when heartless gals refuse to create space in inbox? :)

(Cat from google)

1 person likes this.