1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband remarrying mobile phone

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by vvdurga, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Eraser

Eraser Silver IL'ite

Some people like to show-off and who else can they do with than wife / kids / parents??

Also, its only 6 months he's got such facility (so as excited as a newly wed) to be current in work as much possible. He will getout of that hang-over with your cooperation. By not making it look big as 99% of working / business guys are like that and not something new. More you react, more show-off

1 person likes this.
  2. tcbhuvana

tcbhuvana Gold IL'ite

cool.. he may be busy with office work and tension..
    you hae 200% trust on him.. then y worries..
    if his office work tension lessens, he ll become normal..
    till that you utilize the time and nurture some hobbies which u discontinued after marriage/childbirth..
    if he is busy, hang out with good friends..
    dont disturb him and make him angry.. he is already worried because of work pressure..

1 person likes this.
  3. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

Durga,

you are saying from six months this is happening right.... tell me how should i feel married to my DH who is a businessman (my dad too is a businessman but he isnt like my DH) who is always with his phone... though not checking mails... always on call and messages.... i tried fighting, speaking... etc but it didnt work.... now v have a son... he keeps me occupied... DH feels ignored when im buzy with my son and tries to woo back rarely when he needs me!!

in my case... i would say im the second wife!! :bonk:rotfl

1 person likes this.
  4. vvdurga

vvdurga New IL'ite

guess you are right....i should learn to take things easy

5. vvdurga

vvdurga New IL'ite

Dear Ladies,

Thanks for the response and it seems lot of people are like that and eventually it becomes a habit to walk around with the phone..I should try and put efforts to look at things differently.. But its easy to say and difficult to practice...I pray God to give me the patience and not fight again for the mobile phone

6. BerryPine

BerryPine Gold IL'ite

Is he getting extra pay for this sort of work from home?
    Nothing can change him until he realize it.Better you remarry some other gadget!Else come on joins us here:)

7. parvathi1980

parvathi1980 Platinum IL'ite

These smart phones can be very addictive. NOthing to worry. Just tell him to leave it for sometime and spend some quality time with you.

8. Vemala

Vemala Gold IL'ite

If he is working with US clients, no wonder he will connect till 12am and morning he need to connect to BA enginerrs from 7am.. Some critical times, its required during the final delviery of projects. It wont last for long.

Some times, office poiltics made him to connect to system 24/7 to have quicker response to his collegues to protect the job. I have seen many people like this...ofcourse i do act like this...some time i do work till 2am and will leave office by 7am. managerial jobs are easy to earn and easy to loose ..Have patience and try to support him.. Check with him, Sunday he can leave the mobile ...

regards..

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  9. ppriya182010

ppriya182010 Gold IL'ite

Durga, I totally understand. My DH has a smartphone and is not doing office work. But he is always always clutching to his phone and checking it every 5-10 min. This is while going for a walk, dinner at home or out, shopping, playing with DD, friends get-together, etc. Not that its a new gadget, so he is hooked to it. Its been yrs and has only got worse. I have talked about it, argued, fought. Nothing really works. Now I am used to it. I have a smartphone too. But I hardly even touch it once at home, unless I get some imp calls. I guess its the typical Indian guy mentality--"I am married and my wife is going nowhere, she has nothing other than me."

If you have a son, plz plz teach how to love and respect women in his lives.

10. srijap

srijap Silver IL'ite

Hi Durga,
    I feel we cant blame your husband on this because every working women and men are expected to available for call or meeting 24/7 if they are into IT industry. It happens with me also. I reach home very late in evening like 9 and i had to login again after 11 or so, and i keep checking my mails and reply to them through mobile. But i am sure that i cant continue like this. Being a woman, i have some responsibilities at home as well, and i have to take care of my son, husband and family. Not sure how long i can continue like this.