1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

husband not talkative !!! how to make relationship work

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by kritka, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

It is worst then homework Kritka, at least there you will be sure that after attempting the exams that you are sure to pass. Here you are not sure when you will pass. It is just one click in life that has to take a twist in life. You will not believe, it took me 10 years. He still doesn't speak much it will be just to the point but he is in my pockets, that much I can tell. There is wonderful mutual understand between both of us. Now when you suced you will never feel like looking behind. You will feel happy after all the pains. He will join me to the parties, even if he doesn't like just for my sake he will do everything.
    In order to get this we all need to work hard only then we will have happy married life.
    I know you will work on it and we all will get to hear a success story one fine day.

2. kritka

kritka Junior IL'ite

Thank you so much aruna for the kind encourgement u have given ...

krithka ,

3. indus2

indus2 Senior IL'ite

Your hubby is like me !!! Dont worry, do things he may be more interested in. If he is like me, he will have phases when he wants to be with himself - let him spend time in his world as long as he comes out for the remaining time. But bring the topic up at good moments and he will listen.

4. sandhiyasumi

sandhiyasumi New IL'ite

krithka,

any improvement on your side? how are you coping? even am in the same boat.

5. suji79

suji79 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am also having same problem for the past four years, he is very quiet guy, he dont speak much, but I speak lot to him, he patiently listens to me. I am happy he atleast listening to me, but I want him to talk more. Me too need ideas for making to talk openly.