1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband not interested in making love after 2nd child

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Raajeshwari, Jan 25, 2012.

1. sacredbell

sacredbell Silver IL'ite

Mods..Pls close this thread.
    OP had resolved her problem long time back..

2. ajit

ajit New IL'ite

No not actually all, u need to sit with him make him understandm

3. priyajagtap

priyajagtap New IL'ite

Dear Rajeshwari,

You dnt have to worry for this. Just love him n your kids. Be kind to all. Just wait for time. All will b well. My husband is also have same prblm. Bcos of his fitness. he is shy in bedroom. I am giving him time. I dnt want to live him. I used to masterbute n have one frnd to satisfy me. I know you feel wrong. but i managed to keep all in good way.

4. bruised234

bruised234 Gold IL'ite

The one good thing about what you said is that he told you on your face that you got fat. Work on that part. Losing weight is not a problem if you can spend some time on it. Don't you have enough time to get some exercise? I know from personal experience that after the second one is born, your energy levels take a huge dip and it is not at all easy without some co-operation/help from other family members. The bad thing about whatever you described is him sitting in front of the computer. That is something that should make you bother. I hope you are not a male posing as a female. Not that women are not entitled to physical desires, but generally it is the other way around. All the responsibilities and waning energy make women lose interest in sex. But women hardly get time to sit in front of a computer. So, I guess that's not the case. How is your relationship otherwise? Did he never like you to begin with? Start off with a running routine - your target should be 1 mile in 15 minutes (once in the morning and once in the evening) and you will begin to lose weight. Do no more and do it daily. Consistency matters not duration. This is of course hoping that you find the time and energy. Try some home DVDs - they really really help. Only problem is you have to keep doing some workout or else you will get it all back. Don't do any crash dieting. I hope you get some motivation and courage to do this in the midst of all the drama in your house. And yes, please reduce fat laden foods like deep fried stuff, bakery items,sweets. Have more healthy items on your menu like chapatis, oatmeal, dal, curries with less oil and more proteins on your menu. Reduce rice to not more than two meals per day but don't stop eating it altogether.

5. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

bruised,
    2 yr old thread, member not even logged in since 2 yrs. [sorry this is not for you bruised, just In general, it will help if folks look at thread dates to not bump up older ones].

6. bruised234

bruised234 Gold IL'ite

Sorry Ragini, it showed up on the new topic list :tongue

7. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

S 70 % men are like this only at an early time of marriage they will be very caring, love ...etc after that they don't even have time or intrest in the family.

Go sit near him and talk to him about u'r problem unless u won't speak out it will be like this only ask him y is he doing like this n tell u'r problem. Make him understand what is family life is.
    Wat r they duties n wat is relation ship is.

First of all live means not sex, sex is not the family in family we have many things like love, trust, understanding, duties, both of u first understand that go to counsulling.

He may really have office work.

Ask him to spend some time with kids n u at least an hour every day.

While sleeping u both keep talking n sleep together.

Kids will also be feeling sad that his father is not spending much time.

Ask him to eat at least one meal with u n kids.

U only keep on motivating him an attract him towards u.

If u are overweight reduce u'r weight becoz most of men like slim woman.

8. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Ho s its 3 years back thread.