1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband not interested in making love after 2nd child

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Raajeshwari, Jan 25, 2012.

1. riyagan

riyagan Gold IL'ite

age doesnt matter... human minds naturally is getting bored of things after a time being.. its a couple's responsibility to pep up the sexual life after a period of time..cant blame kids.. so why dont u take the initiative and do something like what 'just another girl' said. as a matter of fact i myself get bored to see me dressing the same way or doin same hair style everyday. so basically make some changes regarding your appearance and life style. u will definitely catch his interest.

1 person likes this.
  2. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

Just check whether he is watching **** on the computer. If he is doing that then he wil not have the urge to have sex.

3. ushae

ushae Silver IL'ite

It is a wrong concept that people watching **** loose interest in sex.

If wife is frequently shouting and fighting with husband/children, male may not like to have attraction towards wife

4. Nalini32

Nalini32 Bronze IL'ite

I know I might get a lot of criticism from you all for saying what I am going to say, but nevertheless I think it's a topic that needs to be brought to light because it's affecting many many marriages, whether we realize it or not.
    You said your husband spends a lot of time on the internet. That could possibly mean one of 2 things; either he is into **** or he is having relationships with another woman/women online.
    First one... A lot of men are into **** because they feel something is missing in their actual sex life so they look to fill that void thinking they can do that by just viewing ****, but eventually they begin to expect that kind of sex from their partner and when that expectation is not fulfilled then the problems and distance between husband and wife become more.
    Second.... With the birth of all these internet social sites that encourage people meeting online and chatting, a lot of husbands (and wives too) have found themselves chatting with strangers and a lot of times eventually becoming close to others and forming romantic relationships and because there is a certain level of comfort in talking and being with that other person the actual marital relationship begins to suffer.
    Whether we know it or not, this is a problem a lot of wives are facing with husbands.

3 people like this.
  5. SreeSri

SreeSri Gold IL'ite

If you care about the male(not physically challenged) version of the answers, go on..

1)Are all male like this after 35 years?
    NO
    2) From starting of our love, i was fat, then why he is highlighting it now?
    Your FAT and His Physical disability are not new, those should not CHANGE the attraction between both of you over a period of time.
    Its more mental than physical issue.
    3)All my tension,shoutings 75% because of unsatisfied sex.Why he is not understanding this?
    Regardless of the Gender.. its a common issue. Its like you are hungry(for food) and didnt get it in time. You will start feeling the urge, get angry, try to eat some junk for the time being, develop headahce, some folks get heart burn due to the acids activity in the tummy.. eventually all leads to the same starting point. If you get reasonable food, you will eat and sleep like a dead then you feel afresh.. xxx is also an apitite like hunger for food.. no matter whats your gender.. you just needs to be a healthy human being to get that point.
    4)I feel, He is escaping from me not avoiding me.Why?
    I would say there is more mental issue thats keeping the things worse.. not at all the physical issues..I would say, try to get into the roots of his current burining issues, what does he think aobut most of the time? any family issues? Office issues? etc etc.. try to get to teh root of the hot burning issues with him. To do this, try to capture glimpsis of his 99% laptop time, what he is doing. you would find a very clear reason to start with in researching his problem.
    5)Is his physical disability the reason for this?
    Read my answer for your question (2) above
    6)Is y sexual wish wrongthing?
    Read my answer to your question (3) above
    7)Monthly once sex with compulsion is right?
    There is no scale for the sex or food.. as long as you need it and you eat it reasonably, its right.. I know some males needs it more than once in a single day(if gets a chance)..

On the top of this..
    Try to find if you can look/act more intestersting for him.. like getting down on your weight(useful for both you and your family with your health), some dresses/ornamets that he likes..
    Some perfumes(not too often/heavy.. but at times which attracts your presance around you).. you never know where is your luck .. good luck...

2 people like this.
  6. Raajeshwari

Raajeshwari New IL'ite

7. Raajeshwari

Raajeshwari New IL'ite

Thank you soo much guys...
    I talked to my Husband regarding this problem and spent one week in a hill station.
    Lot of small small misunderstandings and miscommunications..
    Now we are alright..
    Thanks for ur support

2 people like this.
  8. SreeSri

SreeSri Gold IL'ite

I am glad that you are able to work it out, its so timely that Valentines day is around.. have a blast.....
    See.. I have told you its MORE mental thingy than the physical thingy..

Now its your turn to keep this fresh re-start always fresh... just avoid the issues that are common to all of you(your excess weight etc) and lean more towards what benefits both of you and your relationship ..
    When he is in good mood, explain him how does your frustration generated off from his refusal, influencing the daily life in family and with kids.. He would work with you to get the issue out of your relationship.
    Good luck

9. bukbuk

bukbuk Silver IL'ite

Can you share the name of the hill station which brought about this dramatic change? In case someone needs in future, I can suggest the same. Tks

1 person likes this.
  10. indianinbayarea

indianinbayarea New IL'ite

BukBuk - I think its more of spending time with one another from the routine life that brought the change I think . I don't think it has anything to do with the hill station. as in it was not magical hill station.

I think she went for vacation to the hill station and maybe had one on one and they sorted the differences out, The way you asked "Can you share the name of the hill station which brought about this dramatic change? In case someone needs in future, I can suggest the same", made me laugh. No offence.

1 person likes this.