1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband Having Ema Affair And I'm Feeling Suicidal

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by LD1234, Jan 20, 2017.

1. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Why are you still living with him??????
    Syamala

2. ThirumathiJ

ThirumathiJ Silver IL'ite

You need all the help and support you can get now.
    Go to your parents. You cannot do it alone. Stay with your parents for 1 year and gain mental strength first. Take time to heal yourself first. Time will decide what to do. Don't worry about your daughter, you are still young. You have hope and good life awaits you. But this guy is of no hope. Don't have to decide now, it will be a wrong decision anyways, just clear your mind and don't think of anything for now. Just get out of it and be with your parents. You can come back when you're stronger mentally, or not come back, but please go, now!

You can live with all sort of guys, jealous ones, stingy, nagging, stupid, angry, irritating...they are still bearable. BUT NOT WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T care if you ate or not, someone who doesn't care you are in pain, someone who doesn't call you or not bothered if you die...etc.. He has no feelings for you and that is not worth it....you are wasting your time with this guy. Get out of it, Life is Good, after the Bad phase, God has better plans for you. Don't you think of suicide. Your life does not end here, you are 25, your misery ends here, it will have a new start maybe in the next 2, 3 years. You and your kid deserve a better human being.

Everybody undergoes similar situations in different stages of life. But not everybody contemplates suicide. Only the very emotionally unstable person can think of that option. That is why I am suggesting, do not face it alone. You need support from parents. Leave immediately. More than your kid needing her father, you need your parents now! Be strong first for yourself, your kid will be fine if you are fine.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  3. Kera

Kera Gold IL'ite

you stayed with this guy for this long. I am sorry you went thru this, I can't believe you stayed 3 years. If I was super nice, I might have excused the first outburst he had & raised his hands on me. But after that, there would be no excuse. I can't believe your parents let you go back to him. And you are educated girl, you can handle world on your own. Don't stay with him