1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband has no time

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by subhejamal, Feb 21, 2012.

1. subhejamal

subhejamal Silver IL'ite

i live in spain with my hubby n 14 months old son.my problem is that MY HUSBAND DOESNT HV TIME FOR ME i ask him 2 keep the baby while i go shopping he refuses n say dont hv time.i ask him to take us out,he says no time.keep the baby while i take bath says no time.even i cant hv 1 meal in a day properly.what to do?:drowning......HELP.i feel that m unable to manage things properly.house is a complete mess.my hubby also works from home.there r cards,chargers,mobiles and boxes and rest my baby contributes to the mess.he just scatters all things.:bonk.he is learning to walk so all the time i hv to b there for him.dont touch this dont do that type things.i cant give time to house chores v well.now abt my baby,he has had 5 infections urinary n has been to hospital for 5 times.now he just gets scared whenever we enter in a store or shop thinkng we r in hospital again thats y i cant do grocery or other shopping.i cant leave him at home bcz there is no body at home n my husband just doesnt agrees to keep him.my husband works like 24/7 n he says ok gimme list i will bring but he brings late around 10 o clock at night n then i cook,most of the time i cook daal bcz thats the only thing available at home.then my hubby complains that m not managing thingsss,not inviting people to my home,m not social this n that.i cook i do laundry nd all stuff but:drowning besides my baby is a troubke sleeper trouble eater.dont hv any time for myself even cant take bath,he doesnt hold him when at home just workng.we r financially stable n he has his own business.
    i dont know its making sense or no but i want u people who is wrong n also tell me how to manage things.whenever i try to talk to him,he says its not my duty to tell u how to do these thngs u should know.

2. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

Certainly your husband has to take care of the kid considering your present situation. Since he works from home, he can earmark some time everyday to take care of the kid, so that you can do your work.

If that is not possible, try to bring someone to live with you people, either his parents or your parents, so that they can take care of either the child or household work.

Last, but not the least, is to employ a baby sitter or a maid to do all the work at home. As you are financially well off, I think that will not be a problem for you.

Good luck.