1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband has changed

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sushma28, Feb 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

Looks more like he wants to save his skin, if you try to take it to the cops anytime! Beware. He seems to be gathering evidence against you, for whatever reason. Plus, you can always check the videos on iphone. It gets stored in the Photos directory. Check it out!

2. sushma28

sushma28 New IL'ite

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
  3. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

woh. its not good. i take back my prev suggestion. other experienced members will guide you. Hope you make a right decision at the right time.....course there is never a wrong time to do the right thing. but do not plan on kids...no not yet., this much i wanted to say. Leave room for him to comeback with explaination if you ever wish to go back.

4. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

ok whats wrong if he starts screaming...let him scream as much as he wants...no harm..but you dont run out of the house...just go to another room or bathroom and be there till eh cools down.

Last but not least...if you really feel like you have no other go, pick up the phone and tell him you are going to call 911 and tell them that he is harrassing you. period. lets see how he reacts. cops/911 word should calm him down

5. disillusion

disillusion Senior IL'ite

It is good you have contacted your neighbour. Tell them also if they hear loud noises coming from your place they should call 911. Are you staying in an apartment building? I had to run out myself to neighbours house once, but next time I called 911 and received a big punch in the arm which I reported to police.

What is alarming is that in within one year of marriage this situation has escalated too rapidly. Please contact DV organizations in your state. On the top of this forum there is a worldwide list of resources for women. Please take care of yourself and stay safe.

6. sanvi5

sanvi5 Silver IL'ite

Looks like your into a bunch of problems not just one. If you have a work permit look for a job or try to enroll in masters or lastly go to India for few months and see if things change.

7. sushma28

sushma28 New IL'ite

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  8. SriVidya75

you can rename your user id also....check with IL_Admin they will do it for you...be safe.

9. sushma28

sushma28 New IL'ite

Sri,

I do not think we have any option to rename user Id, this morning I checked on IL.

10. SriVidya75

send PM to IL_Admin. they will do it for you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.