1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hurting misinterpreted by someone

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Bfly, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Bfly

Bfly New IL'ite

Hi , I am following this site quite long but it's my first post .

My backgroung : living happily with hubby b kid .. No issues from inlaws ..

maintained good relations with inlaws n bil n co sis untill they have some issues in Thier life ..

we maintained distance n never involved in Thier marital issues atleast my self I maintained distance ..

Its been 2 years no talking between co sis n our family due to their own issues .. Suddenly I saw she created a thread stating we r reasons for Thier problems n mis interpreting our characters where we r not involved ..

She mentioned her name n place that's how I got to know ..

She has some problems with her hubby but what we can do she never shared with us we never asked never know too .. She is showing that anger on me staring am like this that annoying creating problems where am not in contact n don't know things at all ..

we r not in touch with them directly or any otter social media .. She complains about how I look where I go in this forum .. I never shared any thing with her directly or told ..Iam becoming a victim now for what I have not done ..

We r living our life .. Then why she exposing here like villaians making me cry n hurt .. DH tells me to leave it n forget ..it's about me my self respect n my character ..

but how can I forget somebody criticizing for the things where am not involved .. Why showing anger on her husband towards me ..

I want peaceful life it's making me feel like why someone hating me for no reason ..

tell me how can I avoid myself from this matter n stay calm peace positive ..

i dont want their company or relation after seeing all this but want to keep myself peace ..

1 person likes this.

2. beingloved

beingloved Gold IL'ite

Get a phone and make things clear with her. Tell her you are not subjected to her anger and problems and you are in no mood to take it lightly. She'll get the message

1 person likes this.
  3. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

OP...just log out or put her on your ignore list.
    Ignore her online as you ignore her off line.
    Let her vent or do whatever.
    No one knows you here....
    As long as she doesn't defame you by identifying you,just ignore.That will be the best revenge,if that is what you want.

If you want to improve relations,pick up the phone and talk it out.

2 people like this.
  4. Bfly

Bfly New IL'ite

Thank for the reply .. yeah I thought of it .. But she create nuesence n can even call 911 that Iam threatening her my husband told to forget it which I could not do after so much of insults from her .. Seriously she is mad lady.. Then what can I do ..?

5. Bfly

Bfly New IL'ite

Thank you somuch for reply .. I really don't want any relation with her .. Enough of insults she has done to me n my family now am living my life .. Even though she is not leaving ..

she makes me n DH reason for everything ( imagination ) .. Her hubby is not interested to celebrate threir dd first birthday in India due to their own fights .. N her parents she is right ..

then she immediately jumped on me n my DH stating u celebrated ur dd birthday here n stopped my celebration .. Don't know how to respond to this imagination ..

She comments abouts my accent my clothes hair style .. And feels like am copying her .. Seriously I never know what she is wearing n doing as I told not in touch .. I will wear clothes as per husband wish mostly he selects most of it ( he selection is very nice ) .. She calls me am low esteemed person ( hearing all I can't control my anger but controlling it ) ..

I personslly never shared any pic with her not seen her pics .. But co incidence we visited same places but with years of gap .. Those are very famous holiday spots in us like everybody visit .. Is it a wrong thing .. She says why they visited same place ..?

When we visited her home for a function her parents even treated me like servant .. Her mother asks me to clean dishes even dishwasher working fine she tells it won't clean nice

she asked to have lunch later bcoz guests from office will have lunch first .. I have waited but she or her daughter never bothered about informing me to have lunch ..

They had their n slept I. Thier rooms .. I was thinking like guests are still there .. After waiting till evening I went down having lunch on my own where even I was a guest ..

That's how I have been treated after spending thousands of dollars for flights for her dd function n traveling getting gifts toys n clothes to her dd

she asked me to take the teddy bear which I gifted for her dd with me ..

.her dad asked me why cant u purchase properties near ur parents home town ..

6. Jas82688

Jas82688 Silver IL'ite

@op ,

i have seen same type of post like what u said ..

u r co sis is jeolous of u that's it which u can't stop ..

dont take her comments to heart .. Just ingnore her completely ..

if she repeats again give her a warning ..

2 people like this.
  7. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Ouch!! :)

1 person likes this.
  8. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

@Bfly common yar just go to her place and make it clear before it increses

ha i hate such kind of peoples

1 person likes this.
  9. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

Did you read her other posts? Maybe its a good idea to clarify things with her. From what i read it all started due to a complain in regards to the way she hosted your family.

1 person likes this.
  10. Bfly

Bfly New IL'ite

Thanks , I read her other posts too .. Yes after completing function in Thier home we cut all relations with her bcoz the way she treated us .. Not even enemies behave like that ..we spent money time ( 4 hours of flight journey ) with small kid ..

She dint even look at our baby asked how r u ( first time she met my baby ) ..

but after we cut all relations n living our life I saw this almost like 2 years after .. We ignored her means no email text no social contact .. Then don't know why still she is holding grudge on us writing things wrong ..

My DH says not to contact her ( bcoz am angry after seeing all this ) .. He thinks she will create mess with husband b fights with him ( so I need to keep calm for the sake of bil life) .. But for how many days like this ..? Am like any other human being enough of being mahan .. I did control my emotions not said even single word against her till today after lots of insults but still she pinching me ..

1 person likes this.