Hunting for house in Mumbai / Navi Mumbai

Discussion in 'Mumbai & Navi Mumbai' started by mom2ria, Jun 7, 2007.

1. sugarnspice

sugarnspice Bronze IL'ite

Hi Diana,
    I really would check for my self before buying a flat anywhere in India, because there are a lot of times that the website will show a lot of details that are not there! There is also the property show and other property exhibitions in Dubai, you should get the details in the Gulf News!
    All the best with your flat hunt! :2thumbsup:

2. kswati

kswati New IL'ite

Hi Diana !

Hope I am not late. I was in Mumbai last month and did a lot of survey. In thane there are very good projects like Hiranandani, Lodha, Rutomjee etc. but all are very far from station u can say around 10-14 kms. However, there is one Nirmal Lifestyle projects in Mulund, which I was impressed with. U can type nirmal lifestyle in google and get the details, ofcourse the rates are high i.e 5700 per sq.ft. But they are in muluind acessible from station, road, acessible to new bombay, Airoli . U can even try to find out and register urself in magicbricks.com, its a good site wherein u can even get resale flats and of all choices. Anyway, Best Of Luck.:2thumbsup:

Swati

3. venqy

venqy New IL'ite

Regards purchasing a 2BHK flat in Mumbai...

Hi Diana,
    well this is Venqy, i hope i can help you out in purchasing your dream flat in Mumbai... i will do the helpful to you in all respects, i am a software consultant and on week day i do this service to many NRI's and working professionals, all my clients really feel my service as a good one, i do just charge 2 % from the total amount of the flat that you buy.

So i hope i can help you out, exactly where are you interested to buy in Mumbai please specify your specifications. You can reach me on this number for more help.

regards
    Venqy

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2008
  4. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Need info regarding real estate prices in Vile Parle/Santacruz/Andheri.

Please help.

Regards,

Corallux

5. sugarnspice

sugarnspice Bronze IL'ite

Hi Coral
    If you go to India Real Estate & Properties - Sell Buy Rent Commercial n Residential Property and Get Fair Deals by Real Estate Brokers, Agents or Dealers in India, you should get the average rates per area. but you should know that an older building will be cheaper than a newer one. The outgoings as well will be less. i.e. maintenance, etc.
    However, the newer buildings may have more amenities.
    You need to check and compare, you also need to have someone in india physically check things out.
    All the best!

6. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for your reply Sugarand spice.I will take your advice

Regards,

Corallux

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear All,

If you have Relatives in Mumbai ask them to keep you posted about the upcoming projects and prices of properties not only in Mumbai but also Navi Mumbai in "PROPERTY PLUS" supplement of TIMES OF INDIA Newspaper.

Sorry for not posting the details, as the list is endless and you can have your choice. Builders like Rahejas, Nalandas, Hiranandani, Arihant Group, Lodha Group, Runwal Group, Haware Group, Progressive Group, CIDCO Group in Navi Mumbai, MHADA in Mumbai; are the names of few ace fliers; who have raised properties all over Mumbai and Navi Mumbai. Do take a note of them. they have their website too, so that you can directly deal with them without third party involvement. What say!!

Good luck on property hunting...

8. rsindhuja

rsindhuja Bronze IL'ite

Want to buy a 2BHK flat in Navi Mumbai

We want to buy New/old 2BHK Flat in Nerul west.

any idea about rate? good society ? or Builders?

9. Mythraeyi

Mythraeyi Silver IL'ite

Re: Want to buy a 2BHK flat in Navi Mumbai

Hi,

We were looking last year but nothing below 45 - 50 lacs. most builders are in that range only.

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite