1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

HPV high risk (Human Papilloma Virus)

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by jennyb, May 19, 2015.

1. jennyb

jennyb New IL'ite

Hi girls,
    I am new here but I have to share my experience regarding HPV
    I did Papexam in 2014 and they found some anomalies and my Dr. told me to do HPV test.
    I did it andcame out with HPV increased risk strain 52, afterwards I did a colposcopy andsaid I had to do conization (this clinic is particular and a conization costs 500 pounds). I read on thenet about conization and I said to postpone this procedure (from what I readabout this procedure is when you're close to cancer ...) Meanwhile I heard fromsome friends who had also HPV about a very good treatment with Cervugid ovules. I said what I have to lose and I tooka box of 12 ovules (pessaries) then the second box with break a week and so on, in total 3 boxes. When Ihad again the HPV test and Pap came both well which means that i got rid ofHPV. The conclusion is that we must go early to the doctor and to listen theopinions of others who lived the same experiences. This virus can be defeated.

1 person likes this.

2. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Is this ovules something your doctor recommended? I haven't heard about this for abnormal paps in the U.S. or India. Usually docs recommend LEEP, conization is for extreme cases.
    I agree with you. Annual paps are never to be missed. It can save your life.