Howz Your Experience With Matrix Info Biz Work From Home...?

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by narmadaysr, Oct 19, 2012.

1. narmadaysr

narmadaysr Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,

We are good at too many things mainly at organising our time. We do have time for anything and everything. We feel we have time for Family,Office,Friends,Hobbies.... and the list goes. Still if there is some thing which we can do can better our current lifestyle we are ready to stretch ourselves.

Thats where ladies tend to be part of the Work From Home options. There are many threads in our IL itself which gives us info on it.

I'm starting this thread only to get th feedback of the work from home site. To get very specific info I started it only for Matrix info biz for now. We will have different threads to get the feed back on the remaining sites.

Please help us by sharing your valuble feedback if you already tried I mean paid the money. If it is genuine one you are helping all the new commers by giving confidence. If it's fake you are still helping new comers by stopping them from not to do the same mistake you did.

Expecting responses....

~Narmada

2. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Hello PPl,

I was suggested this website by Jayanthi Suresh. I did join and 2 more ppl joined under me and we are still getting payments.

i did receive on 14th also. Iam not pretty sure how these things come up with. But they have made the rules really strict. hard to follow. EOD iam making around 4 - 5K per month as a part time.

3. narmadaysr

narmadaysr Bronze IL'ite

Thats really very positive to start with Sapthu. Thanks alot for sharing the info.
    ~Narmada