1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How Would You React If Your Loved One Suspect Your Well Meaning Intention?

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by SGBV, Sep 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

You can ?! OK... there is something that didn't translate well enough for me. I thought she was seeking ideas for some actionable interventions to help herself.
    Trip, change the company one keeps, and let time pass: Wow. Thank goodness; I was thinking of prescription medicines to soothe the mind.

2. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

It seems, you are having a tough time outside. Showing all your frustration on this already frustrated post doesn't go well.
    Kindly stay away from replying here until you calm your mind.

Because these issues are not jokes. We come here with pain, with a hope of getting some soothing words from the strangers (who have now become a family) here.
    We can't share our frustrations with real life people, worrying about their insensitive judgement.

Don't make this place insensitive and judgmental because of your own issues. If you can't handle, kindly stay away from here. Leave us alone, please!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    shravs3, Positivity02 and Amulet like this.
  3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

That's a good idea. Not only from them, but in general I feel like I need some break.
    But taking a break and enjoying a trip won't be a great idea when my niece is in trouble, and my brother is helpless.

Till now, my brother hasn't spoken anything against me. He has been talking just as before. But I feel really odd, and uncomfortable to ask or offer help or even behave normal (like going on trips etc) when such an accusation is made against me.
    If the child is not sick, that too not sick with this kind of a deadly issue, I wouldn't have taken this curse thing seriously.
    But with this, and with their mindset, it pains. I feel like I have no way to prove myself here.

4. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

OP keep your prayers on for the child no matter what and sadly I don't have much thoughts for your situation as I know you as a very practical woman who gives practical solutions to many women here.
    I don't believe in curses and few other part written here but I do see you are hurt .
    All I can say is give sometime to your brother and SIL.
    You know you are a good sister. They need some more time to realize that and only you can give them time for that .

5. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear. Time is the only medicine. And I believe, there is someone (God) watching over everything.
    I will get my judgement very soon.

I will not stop praying for my little niece. Her illness is something that has taken a piece of my heart for now.
    I was angry and I felt betrayed after hearing all this. Specially hearing from my mom who suppose to be defensive na?
    But what to do? My bad time.

I too don't believe in curses, perhaps some evil people can curse.
    But what I feel bad is, how come my brother and mother think that I have cursed that child... forget about the power of cursing... How come a loving sister and a dotted aunt can curse a child?
    What made them to believe this accusation blindly without giving it a thought. It pains

Anusha2917 likes this.
  6. paru123

paru123 Gold IL'ite

Op,
    Dont go for clarifying anything at this point of time. Your brother's family and your mother is very much disturbed now because of the childs illness.

You know you would never curse the child who is very much like your own child. Your brother also knows it very well. Your sils mental balance wouldnt be proper at this time. Also after she has done all the BM on you, her mind would never be at peace. Don't take your mothers words also seriously as even she can't think rationally.
    Just concentrate on the child for now. Continue to do all the prayers n chants for her quick recovery.

Please dont go for trips or picnic(for change or peace fron all your mental troubles)now as your neice is unwell. People will doubt your truthfulness and love towards the child. Its not about you now, its about the wellbeing of the child that should be everyone's priority.

Anusha2917 and Angela123 like this.
  7. Angela123

Angela123 Gold IL'ite

Op,
    The best you can do is pray for the family and keep quiet. Forgive them even if they didn't ask for forgiveness. Going through any sickness is not easy. So even if they blame you, have patience now, because on the other side a child is suffering. If you can keep away from them for a while, and when in contact show your kindness, not grudge. Give it time and hopefully this too will be healed. If you dint do anything, no matter how they fabricate, you shouldn't feel bad. It will just take some time to go back to what you and your brother had. Sometimes this will be a fall out, and you have to face it. From reading all of this, I am never had an experience with BM or anything like that and only heard in movies and books. Stay away from it, if you can. You can only control how you behave. So at this time, pray for the child and stay patient. They are your family. But sometimes staying away is the best option for not getting hurt again.

8. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

Curses are made by humans in a fit of anger...
    But above all is God...nothing happens against His will...
    It's their anguish on the kids health that makes them behave so...and it's very easy for the time to blame you at this point of time..
    I suggest you to just make it clear that you do not wish Bad for them and that their misunderstandings are created by others and you have no plans of interfering in their married life...and that you're praying for health and well being of the kid..
    You may be better off maintaining distance for sometime...if a brother can suspect his own sister of cursing his kid, what's the level of trust that is there in this relationship..very sad that your mother also doesn't believe you fully...

Vaikuntha likes this.
  9. latharamesh1964

latharamesh1964 Bronze IL'ite

Dear SGBV,
    Just pray god to be strong mentally & emotionally. Do not react to any comments or turn of events at this juncture.
    Time is the healer for all such things.
    Be patient !!. There is a saying in tamil "Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum". God knows your love & affection to the people
    around you. Believe in your yourself.
    Let's pray for the child to come out of this state at the earliest and lead a healthy long life !!
    Take Care !!!

Regards

Latha Ramesh

Anusha2917 likes this.
  10. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

As of now, they are going through a serious medical condition. That's why your brother is confused.
    Just stay away from them. Hopefully the kid will recover from the illness and they will change.
    Please continue your prayers for the innocent kid.

Anusha2917 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.